Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I've never seen a guy so mad about his sex doll being back ordered. I told you not to order the one that looked like Gunny that it would be in high demand and probably be back ordered.

Freak.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    I've never seen a guy so mad about his sex doll being back ordered. I told you not to order the one that looked like Gunny that it would be in high demand and probably be back ordered.

Freak.

Have you seen seen a pic of Gunny? He’s pretty easy on the eyes.
    But maybe not for Jim.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

3. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

So now I'm truly ticked off. Still no package -s. I ordered 2 products online from Costco - paid for "UPS Next Day Air Saver" and of course you can imagine it wasn't cheap. And I'm still expecting a "prime" delivery package, supposed to arrive on Friday.

So the Amazon package from Friday, of course goes back in at 10+pm at night. They didn't even attempt Sat or Sun. You would THINK that they would load the truck appropriately, so that delayed deliveries go off first. Instead, I use the "follow my delivery" option, the guys is all over town for 12 hours, but ALL in my same town - and magically never gets to Friday's left over package to me? It should have been first ya bastards! I call them, and they say now it gets unloaded, then reloaded on whatever truck for day of delivery - and while he agreed with me, obviously they have no rhyme or reason as to how loaded. Truck was near the train station, then a block from me, and then back to the beginning area, then in the apartment complex across the road from me...

So then my 2 packages from Costco, with the next day air...

Genius! Apparently it was the same truck when you followed it. You would THINK that the next day packages would be delivered as priority - but the guy I spoke with even said that just means they get delivered to the closest warehouse and out for delivery to me the next day. But nothing about the order of delivery, even though those packages, people paid more for the service.

So last night, as I said, we had a lot of rain. But geez, it was rain!! So even though they made it to 10pm on Friday, last night was canceled early due to the rain - which is listed as - "Delay in delivery due to weather or natural disaster"

Know how many times this damn package went in and out and in and out of trucks, one truck to another, back out, back to warehouse, off, on again.... And yes, it's got glass in it sort of...

How would you like it, if you paid extra to have a package delivered to you, for something that was important, at least to you??

Shipped with UPS
    Tracking ID: 1Z85***63391
    Tuesday, July 23
    9:23 AM - Out for delivery, Bronx, NY US
    5:05 AM - Out for delivery, Bronx, NY US
    4:18 AM - Package arrived at a carrier facility Bronx, NY US
    4:18 AM - Out for delivery, Bronx, NY US
    Monday, July 22
    10:12 PM - A carrier delay has occurred Bronx, NY US
    10:12 PM - Delay in delivery due to weather or natural disaster (BS on the time, as they sent out an email at 8:07pm) Bronx, NY US
    8:52 AM - Out for delivery, Bronx, NY US
    6:00 AM - Out for delivery, Bronx, NY US
    Friday, July 19
    10:35 PM - Package arrived at a carrier facility Bronx, NY US
    10:14 PM - A carrier delay has occurred Bronx, NY US
    5:29 AM - Out for delivery, Bronx, NY US
    4:43 AM Out for delivery, Bronx, NY US
    4:40 AM - Package arrived at a carrier facility Bronx, NY US
    3:17 AM - Package has left the carrier facility Secaucus, NJ US
    Thursday, July 18
    9:37 PM - Package arrived at a carrier facility Secaucus, NJ US
    Package has shipped
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Around here you rarely get packages on the day that Fedx or UPS initially say you will. Almost always get a text "we're so very sorry but your package has been delayed , it should arrive on ____________" which I mean okay as long as it shows up on that second expected delivery date. And yeah I'd be pissed if I paid extra to have something guarantee delivered and it didn't show up on time.