I think he then turned around and more or less disavowed his disavowing. And that was almost a direct result of Ilhan Omar stating that she was going to be his nightmare going forward. Only response to various questioning all he said was that all the people that were there in attendance that night when nothing but great patriots, without directly being on subject.

While I still think it was wrong I have no issue with it like I said from the beginning to an extent she should go back. Her circumstance as being a congresswoman makes it different. Her breaking of laws makes it different or being married twice makes it different. Non stop complaints about America and support for Hamas and other stuff also makes it different in my opinion.

If she truly hates America that much and prefers living among the people that she constantly talks about then she should go back where her preference is, and where she is happier. Less complaining, and less chance of someone being in congress that hates America... supports hamas, Cair & muslims and muslim countries over America. Bye Bye.