Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Pres. Trump: I Was Not Particularly Happy About The Send Her Back Chant

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 9:10 AM PT – Sat. July 20, 2019

President Trump addresses his feelings toward the “send her back” chant during his recent North Carolina rally.

In a tweet Saturday, the president posted a video form the event when the chant broke out. He said “as you can see, I did nothing to lead people on, nor was I particularly happy with their chant.”
    During a press conference earlier this week, the president said he “was not happy” when the chant broke out, and said he “disagreed with it.”
    This comes amid criticism the president didn’t do enough to stop the chant. On Friday President Trump said fake news is “crazed” over the crowd’s chant from his “packed” rally.
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

It is amazing how the Fake News Media became “crazed” over the chant “send her back” by a packed Arena (a record) crowd in the Great State of North Carolina, but is totally calm & accepting of the most vile and disgusting statements made by the three Radical Left Congresswomen...

7:16 AM - Jul 19, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

46.8K people are talking about this

He also said it’s amazing how mainstream media outlets are “calm and accepting” of “the most vile and disgusting statements” by three radical left congresswomen.
    President Trump said fake news even covered a small “staged” crowd when Ilhan Omar” arrived in Minnesota, a state he will win in 2020 because, “they cant’ stand her hatred of the country.”
    https://www.oann.com/pres-trump-i-wa...er-back-chant/

He must be wrong. Noir says he lied so it must be so
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    He must be wrong. Noir says he lied so it must be so
    Noir talks out of his ass. He replaces logic and reason
    with passionate emotion - no one lick of sense.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I honestly do think he's saying he didn't like the send her back chant just to appease the nut job leftist propaganda wing and their rabid, professionally offended reactionaries.

I personally don't think there was a thing at all wrong with chanting send her back. Hell I'd have been one to start it. I'd love to see the little antisemetic muslim bitch sent the hell anywhere out of America. I don't think she belongs here, let alone in a seat of power. That's just insane.

But people chanted that because they're SICK of people like her. They're frustrated and fed up with how America hating muslim trash like her wind up here, and worse yet GET ELECTED.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I think he then turned around and more or less disavowed his disavowing. And that was almost a direct result of Ilhan Omar stating that she was going to be his nightmare going forward. Only response to various questioning all he said was that all the people that were there in attendance that night when nothing but great patriots, without directly being on subject.

While I still think it was wrong I have no issue with it like I said from the beginning to an extent she should go back. Her circumstance as being a congresswoman makes it different. Her breaking of laws makes it different or being married twice makes it different. Non stop complaints about America and support for Hamas and other stuff also makes it different in my opinion.

If she truly hates America that much and prefers living among the people that she constantly talks about then she should go back where her preference is, and where she is happier. Less complaining, and less chance of someone being in congress that hates America... supports hamas, Cair & muslims and muslim countries over America. Bye Bye.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I don't think he was disappointed or upset with the chant at all. I mean let's all be honest here lol