Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Obama State Department Advanced Russian Collusion Hoax Before 2016 Election

Another Sunday morning shock article!!

There has been more than enough facts and information released to have started the largest investigation in history into a Presidential administration and entire cabinet. In my opinion this will end up being the biggest Scandal of all time in the United States history. It all depends on whether or not they actually address all the facts and wrongdoing that needs to be investigated, it also depends on whether or not they have the stones to actually press charges in addition to that. Either we have a proper justice system or we do not and if they only investigate and prosecute one side of the political system then that is not justice, that is placing some above the law. And also an indication of poor handling on the other side, and lack of desire to properly investigate. The left is almost like a large crime syndicate but yet they barely even get investigated let alone prosecuted.

--

This all starts, IMO, and the investigation should start - FISA warrants

--

From beginning to end, look at all the damage this crap has done. From the first lie, first accusation, first time "Russia" was stated, Mueller investigation, Sessions, Barr, fighting, protests.... 2+ years of major issues - within our government - which then encompassed the entire nation, and then internationally. People HAVE to go to jail for their responsibility in any of this, and NO ONE is above the law, even if its found that Obama was involved, or of course Hillary.

The left runs the show, they run the media - and yet they are all known liars that couldn't not only care any less about justice, but will openly lie and hide data/facts as well.

There's no way in hell that you can convince me that Obama's presidential cabinet and state department was so involved in this and that somehow he magically knew nothing about it. I think he was not only aware of what was going on I have very little doubt that he also assisted.

---

Documents Reveal Obama State Department Advanced Russian Collusion Hoax Before 2016 Election

On Thursday, Judicial Watch and The Daily Caller News Foundation released 84 pages of documents revealing that the Obama State Department was central to advancing the Russian collusion hoax narrative prior to the 2016 presidential election. Included in the documents is “a September 2016 email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a close associate of dossier author Christopher Steele, discussing a ‘face-to-face’ meeting on a ‘Russian matter.’”

According to an op-ed Winer wrote for The Washington Post in 2018, also in September 2016, “Steele and I met in Washington and discussed the information now known as the “dossier… I prepared a two-page summary and shared it with Nuland, who indicated that, like me, she felt that the secretary of state needed to be made aware of this material.”

The documents obtained by Judicial Watch also show that State Department officials continued to use unsecure BlackBerry devices for the transmission of classified material more than a year after Hillary Clinton’s use of an unsecure, non-government email system was revealed.
    Last month, The Daily Caller also reported that Jonathan Winer “facilitated meetings between Christopher Steele and private consulting firms,” and “had contact with Glenn Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm that hired Steele on behalf of the Clinton campaign and DNC.”

“These documents show that Fusion GPS and Clinton spy Christopher Steele had a close relationship with the Obama State Department,” says Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton.”The State Department under John Kerry is emerging as another center of the Spygate conspiracy against President Trump.”
    Winer's involvement in advancing the Russia collusion hoax also includes disseminating information that would end up in the dossier to the State Department and to the media prior to the election.

Winer has said that during a meeting in Summer 2016, Steele provided him with information that would end up in the dossier. Winer wrote a two-page summary of the information and shared it with others at State.

Winer also helped with news stories about Steele’s findings. He served as a background source for reporters Michael Isikoff and David Corn, who were the only two journalists to write stories about Steele’s claims prior to the election. Isikoff published a story for Yahoo! on Sept. 23, 2016 that laid out Steele’s allegations about Carter Page.

Corn published a story on Oct. 31, 2016 that quoted Steele anonymously claiming that the Russian government has compromised Trump.

Both reporters used Winer to vouch for Steele’s credibility. Other emails obtained through the Judicial Watch lawsuit earlier this year showed that Glenn Simpson reached out to Winer days before Isikoff published his story on Sept. 23, 2016.
    Winer “is also linked to a second dossier on Trump, this one authored by Cody Shearer, a controversial political operative who is closely allied to the Clintons.” Winer reportedly obtained the “Shearer dossier” from longtime Clinton associate Sidney Blumenthal, and then gave it to Steele, who provided it to the FBI.

“It’s amazing how hard our government tries to keep the truth from the American people,” said Neil Patel, the president of The Daily Caller News Foundation. “Thankfully, with Judicial Watch filing a lawsuit on our behalf, we have been able to uncover phony dossier author Christopher Steele’s previously hidden contacts with the Obama State Department.”

https://pjmedia.com/trending/documen...2016-election/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I'll tell ya what... if people DON'T go to prison for this, then that is going to send the message that people in Washington can basically get away with ANYTHING, even HIGH TREASON for SPYING on a presidential candidate and then trying to FRAME HIM after he's elected.

Ya know damn well the democrats and their propaganda wing are just trying to RUN OUT THE CLOCK and hope it's all just FORGOTTEN about. If the republicans don't stay on this and INDICT those involved, I will lose ALL faith in justice, and the FORTITUDE of the republican party. That greasy little turd from WI, Ryan, should have been ALL OVER THIS while he was speaker, but his never Trumper little ass just ignored all this. What a total embarrassment to our state.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 07-22-2019 at 08:51 AM.

4. Thanks Elessar, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I'll tell ya what... if people DON'T go to prison for this, then that is going to send the message that people in Washington can basically get away with ANYTHING, even HIGH TREASON for SPYING on a presidential candidate and then trying to FRAME HIM after he's elected.

Ya know damn well the democrats and their propaganda wing are just trying to RUN OUT THE CLOCK and hope it's all just FORGOTTEN about. If the republicans don't stay on this and INDICT those involved, I will lose ALL faith in justice, and the FORTITUDE of the republican party. That greasy little turd from WI, Ryan, should have been ALL OVER THIS while he was speaker, but his never Trumper little ass just ignored all this. What a total embarrassment to our state.
    Get ready bro, cuz aint no one going to jail for this. Shit man here recently a Republican member of Congress had SEVERAL death threats on his voice mail. I'm taking about some guy talking about shooting him in the head, the FBI tracked the guy who sent them down and arrested his ass. the US Attorney for that area declined to press charges.

Where's Bill Barr?

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post