Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Default Area 51 On Facebook Turns Capitalistic

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Picture this:

https://www.iflscience.com/editors-b...id-on-area-51/

US Air Force Is Likely Getting The Weirdest Briefings About The Planned Raid On Area 51

If you have spent the last two weeks away from the internet, you might be surprised to find out that people are planning to storm the US Air Base known as Area 51 (or are joking about doing so) on September 20, 2019. Almost 2 million people have clicked that they are attending the Facebook event.
    The event description states: “We will all meet up at the Area 51 Alien Center tourist attraction and coordinate our entry. If we naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets. Lets see them aliens.”
    Given that the plan quickly went viral (which led to some incredible memes), somebody immediately pointed out that a US general was likely going to get a crash course on exactly what a Naruto run is. The Naruto run is a particular style of running, a reference to the manga and anime series whose protagonist Naruto Uzumaki runs with his arms stretched out behind its back. And while we don’t have evidence of the top brass in the pentagon getting this talk, there are pictures showing that some in the Air Force at least are getting a crash course on what a Naruto run is.

46.7K people are talking about this

People on Reddit have pointed out that this might not be a serious exercise, but rather a training opportunity on how to give good briefs even on silly subjects. Although this is probably the case, many want to believe otherwise.
    If you are curious, Area 51 is the common name of Homey Airport (KXTA) or Groom Lake, a highly classified US Air Force facility. It houses top-secret research that for many people spells aliens and alien technology. While aliens seem a bit unlikely, the CIA's paranoia about keeping the base a secret (think: Skylab photograph incident) makes it a mystery that is truly hard to resist – but resist we must.
    Despite the impressive numbers of people ready to storm the base, a spokesperson for the Air Force has reminded everyone that they are "ready to protect America and its assets." And a Naruto run might save you from anime bullets, but will it save you from stolen alien weapons?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I would somehow electrify the grounds. Or make a system of fencing that is 2 feet apart, say 10 rows deep. IMPOSSIBLE to do without touching somehow.

Either that, or signs that you will be shot assuming you are an enemy, then honor your word.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I would somehow electrify the grounds. Or make a system of fencing that is 2 feet apart, say 10 rows deep. IMPOSSIBLE to do without touching somehow.

Either that, or signs that you will be shot assuming you are an enemy, then honor your word.
    It reminds me of millennium change, too funny.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Naruto run: That reminds me of the old Hannah-Barbara cartoons where characters were running
    yet their hands and arms stuck to their sides.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

6. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    It reminds me of millennium change, too funny.
    If say 75% of them actually showed... thinning the herd of idiocy.... think of how many on one swoop?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    If say 75% of them actually showed... thinning the herd of idiocy.... think of how many on one swoop?

10% would be a lot, but we'll never underestimate the number of loons...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

That is just nuts.

Instability or not, he needs to be charged. The warning signs are explicit.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    That is just nuts.

Instability or not, he needs to be charged. The warning signs are explicit.
    He was lucky with nice guard.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I've been to Area 51 twice. There's signs every so many feet so as it's hard not to see one that warns people that it's unlawful to proceed any further, but if you do, DEADLY force is AUTHORIZED. But let's say they actually did cross that perimeter, they have a long run to reach the actual base after that, like miles, and even if they did reach the base, EVERYTHING is LOCKED UP tighter than a bank vault.

I do see the potential here for someone, or even multiple people being shot. There may or may not be little gray martians and flying saucers there, but there most certainly is experimental air craft and even appropriated air craft from enemy nations, and this is highly sensitive to our national security. I would think that even if it's millions of people rushing a building with something that's super sensitive in nature is stormed, I do believe they're going to defend that building with deadly force, period. People will be shot, and if I miss my guess, after a few people are mowed down, no one is going to storming anything, they're going to be RUNNING AWAY, and they should be.

Find out where they stage this moronic stunt and photograph every single license plate, and charge them the entire lot with HIGH TREASON.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 07-24-2019 at 09:57 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I've been to Area 51 twice. There's signs every so many feet so as it's hard not to see one that warns people that it's unlawful to proceed any further, but if you do, DEADLY force is AUTHORIZED. But let's say they actually did cross that perimeter, they have a long run to reach the actual base after that, like miles, and even if they did reach the base, EVERYTHING is LOCKED UP tighter than a bank vault.
    Check the source.