Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
I too think about it.
In fact, I write about it often.
Problem is in the modern poetry world of today, writing about death or dark poetry is forbidden regardless of how well or how, deep, true the verses.
Seems the desired fruit they want is either syrupy sweet or else chaotic (childlike) ramblings that look like a 10 year old wrote them.
I view it, as just another example of the liberal fantasy ideology-- where its faithful are oft childlike and choose to deny reality in favor of their fantasies.-Tyr
Once, when I was rather young, about 16 y.o. I thought about following thing: an uncounted time has passed prior to I started realize the World, surrounding me. It seemed normal and cased no uncomfortable feelings. Then I imagined that the Time start passing without me and I felt rather discomfortable as I relaxed and started falling with acceleration into Time abyss unable to reach the final point. It should have been similar to dream with no dreams when you don't remember the time before you are awaken. But... the feeling that this 'dream' will never be over made me strain up that returned me back to reality. It was very strange and outstanding experience.