Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I will say I dont find it funny that these individuals are insulting people that have to my knowledge done nothing to them personally. I dont think this is the way to show your displeasure with some one (you know by pissing on their religion).
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    Frankly I'm surprised how anyone could find this the slightest bit amusing. Those of you cheering on these disgusting animals wouldn't be saying the same thing if they had done it in a church or a universty lecture hall.
    You need to grow up. Seriously.
    I don't find it very funny, Jafar.

But let me refer to the other thread we are having a discussion in, where you kindly cited many examples of Muslim leaders condemning the acts of 9/11.

Do you recall many in the Muslim community dancing in the streets in pleasure shortly after the 2 towers in NYC fell to the ground? While you quoted quite a few examples of those that spoke out against the events, the Muslim community did no favors by celebrating the death of nearly 3,000 Americans at the hands of those claiming to kill in the name of Allah.

What do you think is worse, a few people giggling over someone pissing in a mosque, or thousands of people taking to the streets to celebrate suicide attacks that killed thousands of innocent people?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I don't find it very funny, Jafar.

But let me refer to the other thread we are having a discussion in, where you kindly cited many examples of Muslim leaders condemning the acts of 9/11.

Do you recall many in the Muslim community dancing in the streets in pleasure shortly after the 2 towers in NYC fell to the ground? While you quoted quite a few examples of those that spoke out against the events, the Muslim community did no favors by celebrating the death of nearly 3,000 Americans at the hands of those claiming to kill in the name of Allah.

What do you think is worse, a few people giggling over someone pissing in a mosque, or thousands of people taking to the streets to celebrate suicide attacks that killed thousands of innocent people?
    Very good question Jimmy. Do yo think you will get a valid answer for this guy or do yo think it will be another jab at the west for not understanding why they attack us???

You have made very pointed arguments and counter points to his statements but he has yet to answer any of your questions without dripping sarcasm and insults to the US...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Cp View Post
    I would as well if there was a moral equivilency... but there isn't...

Last I checked no other religion is strapping bombs to itself and blowing ppl up...

cp?

Did someone from this mosque strap a bomb to themselves?

jd

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    An infantile prank which only makes things worse.

But don't you love how the abortion doc killing always gets trotted out? When was the last time that happened? Always trying to achieve some false moral equivalency.

i do agree that it is not an immoral eqivalent...

but just an fyi, there are still people's lives being threatened by some right wing people...

2001: According to the Feminist Majority Foundation in Arlington, Virginia, Over 170 abortion clinics and doctors' offices in 14 states and the District of Columbia received threatening letters claiming to contain anthrax. The envelopes had return addresses from the U.S. Secret Service and U.S. Marshall Service with postmarks from Atlanta, GA; Knoxville, TN; Chattanooga, TN; or Columbus, OH. The envelopes were also marked, "TIME SENSITIVE: Urgent Security Notice Enclosed." When opened by clinic staff, all letters contained a white powder with a letter stating, "You have been exposed to anthrax. We are going to kill all of you. Army of God, Virginia DARE Chapter."

2003: A nurse has been charged with firing a shotgun at an abortion clinic in Asheville before it opened on Thursday, according to police. Brenda Kaye Phillips, 44, a registered nurse, was charged a misdemeanor count of damage to property for shooting at the Femcare Women's Clinic. The same clinic was the target of bomb four years ago.

2003: Klan leader David Wayne Hull was arrested at his Washington County, Pennsylvania, home on February 13 for allegedly planning to blow up an abortion clinic. Federal prosecutors charged Hull, a forty-year-old Imperial Wizard of the White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, a small Pennsylvania-based group, with receiving, manufacturing, possessing and transferring a destructive device in violation of the National Firearms Act. At a preliminary hearing in U.S. District Court in Pittsburgh on February 18, prosecutors accused Hull of trying to buy hand grenades from a witness cooperating with the FBI. According to an unsealed criminal complaint, Hull told the informant he was "going to blow up abortion clinics." Authorities say that Hull told the informant he made his car a "suicide bomb on wheels." In July 2002, Hull attended the "Aryan Nations World Congress," convened by the Pennsylvania faction of the neo-Nazi Aryan Nations. He is also a follower of Christian Identity, a racist and anti-Semitic sect whose adherents believe that white people are God's chosen people, descended from the lost tribes of ancient Israel, and that minorities are soulless "mud peoples."

2004: A man who was accused of plotting to firebomb abortion clinics, churches, and gay bars was sentenced yesterday to five years in federal prison. Stephen John Jordi, 36, pleaded guilty in February to a single charge of attempted arson of an abortion clinic. Prosecutors had asked Judge James Cohn to sentence Jordi under a federal terrorism law and sought seven to 10 years. Cohn refused, saying federal sentencing rules require that plots have an international component to be considered terrorism. "This crime was strictly domestic and in no way transcended national boundaries," Cohn said. Jordi and a government informant bought gasoline cans, flares, starter fluid, and propane tanks the day he was arrested last November after casing several South Florida abortion clinics and talking about bombing one in Macon, Ga., according to the FBI. Prosecutor John Schlesinger said he "respectfully disagreed" with the judge's decision not to sentence Jordi as a terrorist.

2005: A 24-year-old Shreveport woman and her 18-year-old boyfriend have been charged with attempting to bomb an abortion clinic. Authorities say Patricia Hughes and Jeremy Dunahoe were arrested and booked into City Jail. Hughes was charged with manufacturing and possession of a delayed incendiary device. Dunahoe was charged as an accessory. Hope Medical Group for Women wasn't damaged when someone tossed a Molotov cocktail at it about 10:45 the night of December 12th.

2005: A suspicious fire damaged an abortion clinic, and federal agents launched an investigation, authorities said Tuesday. The FBI and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives joined local authorities in the investigation of the blaze late Monday at the Presidential Women's Clinic. No one was injured. Details on the extent of damage were not immediately available. It appeared that lighter fluid or some other accelerant was used to start the blaze, fire department spokesman Phil Kaplan said. A July 2004 fire damaged another Palm Beach County abortion clinic and a 2003 blaze damaged one in neighboring Broward County.

2006: Evidence teams plan to put on protective gear and seal the room as they search for any clues left behind on a contraption that investigators are calling a "weapon of mass destruction." Technicians will be looking for fingerprints and any other evidence that may have been left on the device, which was pumping a mix of water and a caustic chemical into a sex shop when neighbors found it Sunday morning, detectives said. The evidence crew will be breathing the air inside the room, but won't have any unprotected contact with the plastic jugs, duct tape, and hoses that make up the device. In Waldo, people have held prayer vigils and protests aimed at an adult bookstore along US 301, trying to keep the "Cafe Risque" from opening its doors on time.

2006: A man who told police he made a pipe bomb to attack an abortion clinic was arrested Thursday, shortly before the device went off in a friend's home while authorities tried to disable it, according to court documents. ... Weiler faces four federal counts including making a destructive device and possessing an illegal handgun. He was being held Thursday. Phone messages left at Weiler's home were not returned. A car in the driveway had a frame around the front license plate that read "Choose Life" and "God is pro-Life."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    i do agree that it is not an immoral eqivalent...

but just an fyi, there are still people's lives being threatened by some right wing people...
    You came up with 8 people over 5 years, Yoy do realize that there are that many "homicide bombers" in one day in just one country of Islamic rule. They are also performed in the name of Islam so what is your point we have 8 crazies over 5 years they have 8 in one day.....

Who needs to reing in their religion???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Why? Did the Vatican send these people to piss on the Muslim's shoes? Would that justify blowing it up?
    What justifies blowing all of Mecca up?
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to American public"
    Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    You came up with 8 people over 5 years, Yoy do realize that there are that many "homicide bombers" in one day in just one country of Islamic rule. They are also performed in the name of Islam so what is your point we have 8 crazies over 5 years they have 8 in one day.....

Who needs to reing in their religion???
    good points nuke,

There were not that many abortion doctor killers back in the hayday of it in the early 90's either and I do equivicate these people as religious terrorists, equal to an islamist terrorist,

but as I had said.....the FEW Christians that are like this don't even come close to the amount of immoral muslims that are killing in the name of Allah....therefore, imo, the two are truely not comparable.

In other words, I believe I agree with you!

jd

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saigio View Post
    What justifies blowing all of Mecca up?
    Gunny didn't say that dipshit.

and like blowing up the holy lands would make them go " Geez...i think i will change my ways" and start handing out flowers at the airport or blowing up the Vatican would make everyone go "Geez, i think i should really follow that religion of peace and love"

this is one of those actions that someone did for shock value. it doesn't do anything but give them something else to bitch about and whine that they are being discriminated against.
    Does Monkeybone have to choke a bitch?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" —Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

1. But Nukeman~post 30 in this thread, said, is right., what about that jafar, why didn't Islam come out and condemn those who crapped and pissed all over our Church in Bethlehem?
    2. I think you pretty much nailed Islam, Nukeman.
    3. Its undefensible.
    4. Well done, and knowing that these men pissed on those shoes, just warms me heart.
    5. I think they did a great service, to mankind.
    6. If anything in this world needs to be pissed on, its anything Islamic.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    Last edited by chesswarsnow; 09-05-2007 at 08:55 AM.
    "At Times We Cry, At Time We Fly" ~CWN
    "See You Down The Road Man" ~ CWN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

why didn't Islam come out and condemn those who crapped and pissed all over our Church in Bethlehem?
    you realize that you are ticked off at people who acted exactly as you are now, right?........

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chesswarsnow View Post
    Sorry bout that,

1. But Nukeman~post 30 in this thread, said, is right., what about that jafar, why didn't Islam come out and condemn those who crapped and pissed all over our Church in Bethlehem?
    2. I think you pretty much nailed Islam, Nukeman.
    3. Its undefensible.
    4. Well done, and knowing that these men pissed on those shoes, just warms me heart.
    5. I think they did a great service, to mankind.
    6. If anything in this world needs to be pissed on, its anything Islamic.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    I admit I don't know all the circumstances, but were these people held captive in the Church of the Nativity for a length of time?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    I still say we need to blow Mecca sky high.
    Why?
    "Unbloodybreakable" DCI Gene Hunt, 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chesswarsnow View Post
    Sorry bout that,

1. I think these bloke's have re-defined the term, *Pissing Contest*.
    2. Took real guts and, *Piss and Vinegar*, to do it too!

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    Nah, it just took twelve pints of Fuller's London Pride. Both to build up their courage and their bladders.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Next time someone brings up relativism as an insult I'll have to remember this thread.

It's okay for a pair of yobs to piss on the shoes of Muslim worshippers in a mosque because, well, the shoes belong to Muslims.

Right.