Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
I disagree with Trump on this one, North Korea should be told in no uncertain terms to knock it off. As Kath as said, Iran is learning from this. If we'll let North Korea have nukes and test missiles, why shouldn't we let Iran?
I said from the get go to nuke the bastards, or swoop in and completely destroy every installation and communications. Make it impossible for them. But you think the dems would allow for that "war"? They flip out for just meeting with the little fella. But I too disagree it's not an issue, as I think its always an issue. But we too do similar, and our war games - but we are weeeeee more responsible than they are.

And I would further tell him, sanctions just got 20x tougher to get lifted, and all must be inter-continental ballistics are off limits, and we need to have the appropriate agency watch them get rid of their nuclear crap. I said the same with Iran. Believe it or not, it's another thing the left is actually tough about - but of course then change tune and it's problematic when Trump is in office.