Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Yes, but he little guy didn't get his way and didn't get money and sanctions lifted, and now others are getting attention, both around the world (Iran) and here at home. I think little guy wants attention, like someone else said, and I believe the rattling is done to get that attention. That was my only point, is that he wants attention. Attention went elsewhere!
    Something Un has in common with Democrats attention whore syndrome

And dishonesty

And authoritarianism.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Alrighty then, just business as usual. I don't mean to cast aspersions around.
    Just business as usual? Even though I agreed that more should be done, but gave my thoughts as to why. And that elicits us back to the sarcasm again.

So we can leave it there, that I think this is business as usual and the best possible way to handle things. And what you said was insane and only casting aspersions around.

Back to your regular scheduled programming then! I'll leave ya guys in here to it already. I know I'm in a weird spot right now and moody, so I'm taking myself out due to my own reasons, not due to anything anyone said or what not. Trying MYSELF to stay away from all of that stuff and negativity to straighten my head out, but that's on ME. And why I'd rather have fun with pete and get him back to his old ways. Myself? Not ready right now to do the sarcasm over and over thing, as I see it personally of course, as I try to remain 100% factual and friendly with everyone, but know I am far far from perfect, so I'll own it as I know everything in here is as it always was for many years, but just not for me right now is all. Hope that makes sense to anyone that may think I'm being a baby or bailing. Just a health thing for me and a personal decision.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

3. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Something Un has in common with Democrats attention whore syndrome

And dishonesty

And authoritarianism.
    We don't always agree and I know you thought we were paths apart on this one. But you read my dumbness, bailing out and not because of either of you. Agree with both actually! Just added that I agreed, and my thoughts on a possible explanation. But health is more important than arguing or fighting, so I'm out for now. Don't take it personally, MY decision.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Just business as usual? Even though I agreed that more should be done, but gave my thoughts as to why. And that elicits us back to the sarcasm again.

So we can leave it there, that I think this is business as usual and the best possible way to handle things. And what you said was insane and only casting aspersions around.

Back to your regular scheduled programming then! I'll leave ya guys in here to it already. I know I'm in a weird spot right now and moody, so I'm taking myself out due to my own reasons, not due to anything anyone said or what not. Trying MYSELF to stay away from all of that stuff and negativity to straighten my head out, but that's on ME. And why I'd rather have fun with pete and get him back to his old ways. Myself? Not ready right now to do the sarcasm over and over thing, as I see it personally of course, as I try to remain 100% factual and friendly with everyone, but know I am far far from perfect, so I'll own it as I know everything in here is as it always was for many years, but just not for me right now is all. Hope that makes sense to anyone that may think I'm being a baby or bailing. Just a health thing for me and a personal decision.
    The sarcasm was regarding the situation, not you. I do the best I can.

At some point we need to deal with the North Koreas, Irans, Afghanistans. I've never changed on any of those.

But I am not keen on someone calling a 'win' when it's obvious a retreat.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

We don't always agree and I know you thought we were paths apart on this one. But you read my dumbness, bailing out and not because of either of you. Agree with both actually! Just added that I agreed, and my thoughts on a possible explanation. But health is more important than arguing or fighting, so I'm out for now. Don't take it personally, MY decision.
    I'm confused , as usual.

I never take ANYTHING on the board personal though Jimmy you know that. Hell your brother once threatened to gut my wife like a fish and the next day we were joking around in the lounge . It's just a message board, take care of your health.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Default Got Mail!

I guess exercises between S.Korea and US are out in the future. No problem if Kim sets off missiles hourly, (if he has enough), until the exercises are completed?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    ·
    3h
    In a letter to me sent by Kim Jong Un, he stated, very nicely, that he would like to meet and start negotiations as soon as the joint U.S./South Korea joint exercise are over. It was a long letter, much of it complaining about the ridiculous and expensive exercises. It was.....

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    ·
    3h
    ....also a small apology for testing the short range missiles, and that this testing would stop when the exercises end. I look forward to seeing Kim Jong Un in the not too distant future! A nuclear free North Korea will lead to one of the most successful countries in the world!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I guess exercises between S.Korea and US are out in the future. No problem if Kim sets off missiles hourly, (if he has enough), until the exercises are completed?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Not rally a big deal, Just some saber rattling that N Korea ALWAYS does during our joint exercises with South Korea.

Now , myself I think we should leave S Korea altogether, including no more exercises, but that's neither here nor there.

9. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I think it's just hard for NOKO to break old habits. Firing off a couple missiles has always been like sending up a signal flare. It's worked for them to get their way in the past, but Trump is treating it differently. This probably puzzles Kim, but, he'll learn... maybe.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Not rally a big deal, Just some saber rattling that N Korea ALWAYS does during our joint exercises with South Korea.

Now , myself I think we should leave S Korea altogether, including no more exercises, but that's neither here nor there.
    Give it back to Japan. That's who we took it from. Will give the apologistas something to cheer about
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

12. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Likes STTAB liked this post