Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
I would never try to compare our history knowledge.

I do think whomever is president has to take things where they lie. Thus, perhaps he should have listened a couple years ago, to attempts to get things back to getting rid/driving down the Taliban, stop with the building government, beyond hardening those already in place. We should have been dealing in the good faith with the government we DID help to establish and then get out.

That's called, Promises kept.

Sometimes it's not so easy to make chicken salad out of chicken shit. However, I will say this, and I've always said this. don't think Trump REALLY thought he was gonna win in 2016, so he never had a team of HIS people ready to go at key positions and so he's always been relying on advice from people who just frankly have neither his best interest nor the best interest of this country in mind.

The truth is DC is full of fucking warhawks who are getting rich off the perpetual state of war we are in, on BOTH sides of the aisle and if giving the President, Congress and the American people a bunch of fucking lies to protect their war is what they have to do, that's what they will do.