Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
Bottom line here is...We don't need to turn on anyone. We need to strengthen and enforce the existing laws and prosecute swiftly. Problem solved. Then again there will always be assholes just fewer.

My wife is also an attorney and a Judge. Gets me nowhere really, but it does give me a closer look at the legal system and process than most folks get. Just sayin
I disagree, respectfully.

Using the last two shooters as examples, there are ZERO existing laws that would have prevented those shootings. Now, none of the new laws proposed by Democrats would either. But that doesn't mean we can't do anything, nor is this is even a 2nd Amendment fight. It's a "people who have threat4ened to kill people shouldn't have legal access to guns" fight.

So, you can turn against those who think we shouldn't even do anything to take away guns from people who have threatened to commit murder , or you can risk the entire 2nd Amendment.

This is much like the crazies on the left who want criminals who are in prison to be able to vote. Voting is a right, same as gun ownership. Both protected IN the COTUS. However, I'm pretty sure you have zero problem taking the vote away from felons, and rightly so. That's not an issue of voter rights, it's an issue of "felons don't have rights"