Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
Let's be real. CK IS good enough to play in the NFL, he always has been

The question has always been "is he good enough to tolerate his bullshit?" and the answer to that is no.

I'll reiterate if Tom Brady drug the American flag out to midfield at half time and took a shit on it, the Patriots would deal wit hit, because he is the GOAT.

Aaron Rogers could wipe his live stream himself wiping his ass with the American flag and the Packers would not cut him. Because he wins.

CK has always been a simple business proposition. Is his talent worthy of his distraction. The answer is no. There are tons of 2nd string quality QBs out there who are not distractions.
Talent-wise, I think that pretty much covers it. Although, I think you are giving his talent a bit too much. Attitude is a lot of "talent". His skill seems to have deteriorated with his attitude.

And it's not just his attitude. He's locker room poison. IF I had been given a Kaepernick as a Marine (the ultimate team), with his attitude? He'd kill my unit's morale, divide it, and get people killed not focusing on the mission; rather, his political BS. I'd shitcan his ass to eternal mess/guard/maintenance duty in a minute and when I tapped out the max days on that he's go on Ship's Platoon when deployed and work at he gym handing out towels otherwise. Until I could get his ass out of the Corps.

Screw the whining. He dug his own grave.