This is funny, these idiots still don't know Trump, and how to LISTEN to what he says. Instead, they make shit up, or change it up.

Here, he DID say if he was good enough that he should play. What he's also saying, is that he is NOT good enough, as many have pointed out, including myself. He's average, IMO, and not worth any hassles if he can't win.

And look at this image that kap shoves out there, claiming he's been denied employment. BS. He's been denied a CONTRACT with an NFL team. Hell, if that be the case, I was denied employment for like 20+ years hoping to play with them!

He can try for the CFL, the arena league, the new upcoming XFL and he could have played with the now defunct AAF. And if he's so smart as many say, then let him use it to build a real career, as most NFL players do when they retire. And tons of them even ensure they get their degrees and some even go back when done in the NFL. Not kap, it's the NFL or bust, anything else means he's being denied.

And then the media grabs Trump's quote and tries to spin it to it being a good thing.

--

Trump on whether Kaepernick ought to play: 'If he's good enough'

President Trump might just have done Colin Kaepernick a huge favor.

Two years after Trump roiled the NFL by declaring that any player, like Kaepernick, who knelt during the national anthem was a “son of a bitch” who ought to be “fired,” Trump reversed course on Friday. Asked during an impromptu news conference whether Kaepernick ought to be given a chance to play in the NFL, Trump offered a measured, politics-free response.

“Only if he’s good enough,” Trump said. “If he’s good enough, I know the owners, I know [Patriots owner] Bob Kraft, I know so many of the owners. If he’s good enough, I know these people. They would sign him in a heartbeat. They will do anything they can to win games. Frankly, I’d love to see Kaepernick come in if he’s good enough. But I don’t want to see him come in if somebody thinks it’s a good PR move. If he’s good enough, he will be in.”

Rest - https://www.yahoo.com/sports/trump-o...162913667.html