Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Had dirt on Bill Clinton, dead to suicide,hmmm..

Jeffrey Epstein, accused sex trafficker, dies by suicide: Officials
    Good Morning America ELLA TORRES, AARON KATERSKY and LUKE BARR,Good Morning America 32 minutes ago

Jeffrey Epstein, accused sex trafficker, dies by suicide: Officials originally appeared on abcnews.go.com

Jeffrey Epstein, the disgraced millionaire who was facing federal sex trafficking charges, died by suicide early Saturday in his Lower Manhattan prison cell, three law enforcement officials told ABC News.

Epstein hanged himself, law enforcement sources said. He was transported in cardiac arrest at 6:39 a.m. from Metropolitan Correctional Center to New York Downtown Hospital, according to sources.

(MORE: The rise and fall of Jeffrey Epstein: A timeline of the financier's legal troubles)

Epstein, 66, was set to stand trial next year for allegedly sexually abusing dozens of minor girls in New York and Florida.
    0n Suicide watch, yet still managed to commit suicide.. hmmmmmm--
    how likely is that ??
    Another one of the many added to the Clinton very convenient death list... -TYR
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 08-10-2019 at 10:09 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    how likely is that ??
    I worked in a prison, and we had a camera in every cell, and it was all monitored and recorded, 24/7. There should have been a camera in Epstein's cell, ESPECIALLY being on suicide watch, he should have been on around the clock surveillance, and his time of death should be on video. If there's no video, then he was SURELY murdered, which is what I suspect anyway. No video, ya, he was offed.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-10-2019 at 10:25 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Jeffrey Epstein told guards weeks before he hanged himself that someone tried to KILL HIM: Questions mount over why billionaire pedophile was taken off suicide watch just as sex slave lawsuit named powerful friends including Prince Andrew

• Jeffrey Epstein was found hanged in his prison cell at Metropolitan Correctional Center on Saturday morning
    • However, a source who had seen Epstein in recent weeks has told DailyMail.com that 'there was no indication he might try to take his own life'
    • The insider further claims the financier had told prison guards and fellow inmates that he feared someone had tried to kill him
    • Epstein, 66, was briefly hospitalized on July 24 after being found semi-conscious on the floor of his jail cell
    • It is unclear whether he attempted suicide or whether was attacked
    • The millionaire was not on suicide watch at the time he took his own life on Saturday, sparking outrage from top Washington figures
    • Attorney General Will Barr has ordered both the FBI and the Inspector General to open investigations into Epstein's death
    • Epstein's death comes just 24 hours after explosive court documents were unsealed implicating several powerful men in Epstein's sex scandals
    • https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-himself.html

5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Just fun:
    It’s a good thing public faith in institutions was already in the toilet or this episode really might have shaken it.

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpun...psteins-death/
    I Am Willing To Entertain Your Most Insane Conspiracy Theories About Epstein’s Death
    ALLAHPUNDITPosted at 4:01 pm on August 10, 2019

Normally I scoff at Birthers, sneer at QAnoners, and laugh in the face of Pizzagaters. Although, between the Epstein saga and the Catholic Church’s endless scandals, the laughter about that last one has gradually turned from uproarious to more like uncomfortable throat-clearing.

Today, though? Today this mind is open for business on conspiracy theories. That’s how dubious Epstein’s death is. Gimme your best shot: Clinton-backed assassination? Trump-backed assassination? Coordinated hit by a cabal of international jetset pedos? The Saudis? Mossad?

Me before Epstein’s death: Conspiracy theories are facile misdirections favored by people who crave simplistic explanations to soothe their own feelings of powerlessness.

Me now: The Illuminati whacked Epstein.

Everything’s on the table. If that guy with the crazy hair from “Ancient Aliens” wants to pitch me on something involving ET, I’ll listen to that too. There’s only one no-go zone:

Joe Scarborough

@JoeNBC
    A guy who had information that would have destroyed rich and powerful men’s lives ends up dead in his jail cell. How predictably...Russian.

6:41 AM - Aug 10, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    22.8K people are talking about this
    I just can’t. I can’t do another years-long MSNBC-driven cycle involving Russians hiding under the bed. Shoot me anything else and we’ll talk.

I mean, really:

Jeffrey Epstein told prison guards and fellow inmates that he believed someone had tried to kill him weeks before his death, a source has revealed to DailyMail.com

The insider, who had seen the billionaire on several occasions during his incarceration at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, also claims that the normally reserved Epstein seemed to be in good spirits.

‘There was no indication that he might try to take his own life,’ the source told DailyMail.com

‘From what I saw, he was finally starting to adjust to prison. I think he was comforted by the rigidity of his new life’.

It’s a good thing public faith in institutions was already in the toilet or this episode really might have shaken it.

According to the Times, the most famous defendant in the federal prison system outside of Supermax, who tried to kill himself — or survived a murder attempt — just three weeks ago, was placed on suicide watch for all of … one week. It began on July 23 and ended on July 29, never mind the tremendous public and prosecutorial interest in keeping Epstein alive in hopes of him eventually telling all about his activities with rich men and underaged girls. A different NYT piece explains just how difficult it is to commit suicide when you’re on suicide watch:

Inmates on suicide watch are generally placed in a special observation cell, surrounded with windows, with a bolted down bed and no bedclothes. A correction officer — or sometimes a fellow inmate trained to be a “suicide companion” — is typically assigned to sit in an adjacent office and monitor the inmate constantly.
    Robert Gangi, an expert on prisons and the former executive director of the Correctional Association of New York, said guards also generally take shoelaces and belts away from people on suicide watch.
    “If he’s on suicide watch, it’s virtually impossible to kill yourself,” Mr. Gangi said.
    You can’t be removed from suicide watch until the chief psychologist decides that you’re no longer a risk to self-harm. Somehow, it seems, Jeffrey Epstein convinced MCC officials that he’d regained the will to live in the course of seven days. “For them to pull him off suicide watch is shocking,” said a former federal warden to NBC. “For someone this high-profile, with these allegations and this many victims, who has had a suicide attempt in the last few weeks, you can take absolutely no chances. You leave him on suicide watch until he’s out of there.”

Presumably the feds’ defense will be, “No, really, people in our custody die all the time.”

I’m not onboard with the Clinton theory, I must say. In fact, I’d encourage Bill and Hillary to put out this statement: “If we wanted to take him out, we would have gotten him on the first try.” I’m not onboard with the Trump/cabal/Saudi/Mossad theory either. My preferred insane explanation is that Epstein isn’t really dead. Remember, he’s a supervillain with his own island lair who wanted to seed the world with his DNA. If you know anything about movies, you know dudes like that are never dead the first time you think they are. Right now, I expect, the FBI is prying open the door of Epstein’s Rape Temple and discovering elaborate high-tech equipment labeled “CLONE MACHINE.” He’ll reemerge eventually in some global TV transmission demanding a trillion dollars or else he’ll blow up the sun or whatever.

And if he doesn’t, rest assured that there’ll soon be an Internet cottage industry of “Epstein is alive!!1!” videos/photos taken on the street from far away of men who bear a vague resemblance to him.

Trump hasn’t said anything yet as of 4 p.m. ET but I figure that’s because Kellyanne Conway is busy trying to explain to him why it’d be wrong for the president to start tweeting conspiracy theories about a prisoner who died in federal custody. Even so, the odds that POTUS ends up tweeting out #ClintonBodyCount sometime tonight can’t be worse than 50/50. While we’re waiting for his reaction, House and Senate should be sending out subpoenas for MCC administrators demanding answers on how Epstein managed to pull this off — unless Congress would rather see the Epstein matter go away, of course. If they do hold hearings, I want someone to ask how common it is for prisoners to be taken off suicide watch after a week and how often prisoners die when they’re a known suicide risk to the staff.

Oh, and like all you, of course I want to know if there’s surveillance video of Epstein’s cell last night. If this really was a suicide, it should be easy to prove.

There’s one other terrifying explanation for Epstein’s mysterious death that we haven’t considered yet. What if … federal prison officials really are so callous and incompetent as to have not kept special watch over him?

WhatFreshHellIsThisHat
    @Popehat
    I get it. Epstein is one of the most famous and controversial prisoners in the world, a focus of immense media/political attention, and recently may have attempted suicide.
    Therefore, you think, it is extremely implausible that jail officials would allow him to kill himself./1

11:36 AM - Aug 10, 2019
    902 people are talking about this

WhatFreshHellIsThisHat
    @Popehat
    · 2h
    Replying to @Popehat
    /2 But your assessment of plausibility is based on your assumptions about how the system works. Those assumptions are, mostly, wrong — naive Dick-Wolf-level law-enforcement-are-competent-good-guys stuff.

WhatFreshHellIsThisHat
    @Popehat
    /3 You find it implausible because you think jailers would have to be freakishly incompetent to allow it to happen, and surely they aren’t. But they often are. You find it implausible because they would have to be wantonly indifferent to human life, and surely they aren’t. Dude.

163 people are talking about this

WhatFreshHellIsThisHat
    @Popehat
    · 2h
    Replying to @Popehat
    /4 You find it implausible because jailers/law enforcement would surely get into huge trouble for letting something like this happen. Consequences? To law enforcement? For something happening to someone in custody? You gullible dipshit.

WhatFreshHellIsThisHat
    @Popehat
    /5 In short, you find it implausible because you’ve accepted the fairy tale version of the criminal justice system, one utterly divorced from the reality. And you’ve managed to convince yourself that your view is “sophisticated” and that thinking this could happen is “naive.”

146 people are talking about this

WhatFreshHellIsThisHat
    @Popehat
    · 2h
    Replying to @Popehat
    /6 Could there be more than malign indifference and incompetence? Sure. Maybe they hoped he would kill himself. Maybe he even bribed someone to look the other way so he could. Maybe there even is deliberate foul play.

WhatFreshHellIsThisHat
    @Popehat
    /7 But if your belief is “it has to be murder, because nobody is this incompetent or indifferent,” you’re a willfully blind fool, a useful idiot for a despicable system. /endhttps://lmgtfy.com/?q=guards+laugh+jail+death …

344 people are talking about this
    Exit question: Will the DOJ honor Epstein’s wishes to have his dong frozen postmortem?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

7. Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/338640/

AUGUST 10, 2019

OH, I DUNNO, I THINK I CAN FATHOM IT:
    For anyone familiar with Bureau of Prisons standard operating procedures, Jeffrey Epstein’s apparent suicide is more than mysterious; it is unfathomable.
    The 66-year-old accused sex trafficker was found dead in his prison cell at the Metropolitan Correction Center (MCC) Saturday morning, apparently after having hanged himself.

The Bureau of Prisons, the federal agency that runs the MCC, has said the FBI will investigate.

It had better.

Epstein’s death almost certainly means that astounding blunders occurred, perhaps by multiple personnel at the Bureau of Prisons (BOP).

If any prisoner in the federal system should have been a candidate for suspicion of suicide, it was the high-profile and disgraced Epstein. All administrative and structural measures should have been in place to ensure it could not happen. And yet it apparently did.

If there’s any lesson of the past several years, it’s that institutional integrity is overrated, and pretty much always yields to the needs of the powerful. It was possible to pretend otherwise for a long time, but no more. This is likely another example.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Just another coincidence? And the number now is...

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    how likely is that ??
    https://www.conservapedia.com/Clinton_body_count
    Clinton body count

Bill and Hillary Clinton
    The Clinton body count[1][2] originated with the 1987 Ives/Henry double homicide case and the subsequent violent deaths of seven witnesses or suspects in the investigation. Drug smuggling continued at the Mena Airport after the CIA terminated the Contra supply operation and left Arkansas. All nine of these murders in the vicinity of Mena remain unsolved, and three were originally ruled "suicides" by the state's chief medical examiner. Law enforcement and prosecutors also participated in the coverup, some receiving pay raises and promotions in the Clinton Arkansas political machine.

The BCCI, Inslaw, and a small Little Rock bank data processing company known as Systematics also figure prominently in a string of unusual deaths. Once in the White House, many premature deaths related to "accidents" (most likely the result of sabotage) and "suicides" (staged by hired thugs) coincide with investigations into illegal fundraising. Since leaving the White House, several witnesses in corruption probes have been "suicided" or met bizarre "accidents" only days before giving sworn testimony. Other mysterious deaths are related to the Clinton Foundation and fundraising.

Much of the early work on the subject was done by journalist Danny Casolaro writing The Octopus, and Victor Thorn author of The Clinton Murder Volume, both who met suspicious and untimely deaths. Future researchers will build upon their work, with the caveat of associated risks.

The Clinton body count spawned the neologism Arkancide, defined as neither traditional suicide nor homicide, but "suicide" by two bullets to the back of the head.

This updated Clinton body count is an attempt to list subjects by occupation and area of inquiry. It is not necessarily chronological or alphabetical.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

10. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Hey, have you all been playing with the chalk again? This was in front of Epstein's house today:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post
    Jeffrey Epstein told guards weeks before he hanged himself that someone tried to KILL HIM: Questions mount over why billionaire pedophile was taken off suicide watch just as sex slave lawsuit named powerful friends including Prince Andrew

• Jeffrey Epstein was found hanged in his prison cell at Metropolitan Correctional Center on Saturday morning
    • However, a source who had seen Epstein in recent weeks has told DailyMail.com that 'there was no indication he might try to take his own life'
    • The insider further claims the financier had told prison guards and fellow inmates that he feared someone had tried to kill him
    • Epstein, 66, was briefly hospitalized on July 24 after being found semi-conscious on the floor of his jail cell
    • It is unclear whether he attempted suicide or whether was attacked
    • The millionaire was not on suicide watch at the time he took his own life on Saturday, sparking outrage from top Washington figures
    • Attorney General Will Barr has ordered both the FBI and the Inspector General to open investigations into Epstein's death
    • Epstein's death comes just 24 hours after explosive court documents were unsealed implicating several powerful men in Epstein's sex scandals
    • https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-himself.html
    Odds are rationally figured at about a ten to one shot that he was murdered to keep him from exposing certain extremely powerful other child molesting buddies..
    Given the earlier instances involving him, he above any other held prisoner should have been monitored 24/7, until after he testified--that this was not done clearly points to somebody crating a time, a way-- to help him not ever be a witness.
    A case this high profile, and he gets kept in a cell that he can find a way to hang himself--when there are prison cells that are designed to make that absolutely impossible to do !
    That a multitude of mistakes conveniently allowed him access to all the necessary items and the type of cell that allows a suicide is not only not plausible --it points to either deliberate engineering in allowing suicide or else a deliberate and outright murder, IMHO.
    He himself had told that he thought somebody had previously tried to murder him.. -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 08-11-2019 at 07:49 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Whoever took him off suicide watch is party to his death, and if there's no video of him in his cell, then it's absolutely foul play.

Like I said, I worked in a prison and there was 24/7 monitoring of EVERY cell, and it's recorded.

Don't know about the NYC jail, but the FIRST thing that needs to be asked is, IF there's a camera in his cell, and there SHOULD be if even he *WAS* on suicide watch, WHERE IS THE VIDEO?
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-11-2019 at 02:17 PM.