Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Protesters March on Equinox, Members Said Gym Still ‘Packed’

Protest and make asses out of yourselves, while being so gracious as to allow another citizen to have an opinion, a voice.

They say that if Trump is re-elected, that we may never recover. Never recover from what? Ban on transgenders in military? Rhetoric about color and immigrants? Oh please. Save the BS. And yeah, I know, the past 2 years the economy has been horrid, and the past 2 weeks to month show we will be in our worst recession ever the day after the upcoming election.

---

Protesters March on Equinox, Members Said Gym Still ‘Packed’

Protesters in West Hollywood Friday marched outside an Equinox fitness club in opposition to the owner’s support of President Trump.

Reports said that about 100 people gathered outside the gym on Sunset Boulevard to encourage members to boycott the Equinox and SoulCycle brands. However, members told the Daily Mail that the gym was “packed” despite the protests.

Gonzalo Garcia, 39, who organized the protest with his friend Adam Bass, said “I don’t want to see [Trump] reelected for another four years. I don’t think we’ll be able to recover if he is.”

Other individuals at the event cited the president’s ban on transgenders in the military and his rhetoric when speaking about people of color and immigrants as reasons why they attended the protest.

Stephen Ross, the billionaire who owns a large amount of stake in Equinox and SoulCycle, released a statement on August 7 after the fallout regarding a fundraising dinner for President Trump planned for August 9.

“I always have been an active participant in the democratic process. While some prefer to sit outside of the process and criticize, I prefer to engage directly and support the things I deeply care about,” the statement read. “I have known Donald Trump for 40 years, and while we agree on some issues, we strongly disagree on many others and I have never been bashful about expressing my opinions.”

Ross concluded by saying he would continue to be “an outspoken champion of racial equality, inclusion, diversity, public education and environmental sustainability, and I have and will continue to support leaders on both sides of the aisle to address these challenges.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-still-packed/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Protest and make asses out of yourselves, while being so gracious as to allow another citizen to have an opinion, a voice.

They say that if Trump is re-elected, that we may never recover. Never recover from what? Ban on transgenders in military? Rhetoric about color and immigrants? Oh please. Save the BS. And yeah, I know, the past 2 years the economy has been horrid, and the past 2 weeks to month show we will be in our worst recession ever the day after the upcoming election.

---

Protesters March on Equinox, Members Said Gym Still ‘Packed’

Protesters in West Hollywood Friday marched outside an Equinox fitness club in opposition to the owner’s support of President Trump.

Reports said that about 100 people gathered outside the gym on Sunset Boulevard to encourage members to boycott the Equinox and SoulCycle brands. However, members told the Daily Mail that the gym was “packed” despite the protests.

Gonzalo Garcia, 39, who organized the protest with his friend Adam Bass, said “I don’t want to see [Trump] reelected for another four years. I don’t think we’ll be able to recover if he is.”

Other individuals at the event cited the president’s ban on transgenders in the military and his rhetoric when speaking about people of color and immigrants as reasons why they attended the protest.

Stephen Ross, the billionaire who owns a large amount of stake in Equinox and SoulCycle, released a statement on August 7 after the fallout regarding a fundraising dinner for President Trump planned for August 9.

“I always have been an active participant in the democratic process. While some prefer to sit outside of the process and criticize, I prefer to engage directly and support the things I deeply care about,” the statement read. “I have known Donald Trump for 40 years, and while we agree on some issues, we strongly disagree on many others and I have never been bashful about expressing my opinions.”

Ross concluded by saying he would continue to be “an outspoken champion of racial equality, inclusion, diversity, public education and environmental sustainability, and I have and will continue to support leaders on both sides of the aisle to address these challenges.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-still-packed/
    I think if Trump is re-elected, and I see no reason why he wouldn't be in a FAIR election, the violence from the left is going to escalate. Doxxing people. This kind of crap -- interfering with a man's livelihood.

So far, the right has not shown itself capable of outlasting the titty-tantrums from the left. I get this kind of behavior out of the 2 youngest grandkids. I don't even know what to call adults that act like that. Well, yeah I do
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

RECOVER? Pfft... we're still trying to RECOVER from OBAMA, and his SQUAD trying to TAKE OUT TRUMP, and trashing the economy into the toilet, and going on an America hating world wide apology tour apologizing for America being... AMERICA, and knocking race relations back 50 years, and cops acting "STUPIDLY" and now cops are being attacked, and making us totally dependent on everyone else's oil/energy and not our own, and hundreds of thousands of jobs going overseas from draconian restrictions via E.O., and the list just goes on and on.

President Trump has done a bang up awesome job bringing America back from the brink so far, even though he's faced the worst TRASHING and CORRUPT DEEP STATE COUP in this nations history. He's faced more opposition than any other president in history, but got more DONE to make things better and STAND UP FOR AMERICA than any other president I CAN REMEMBER.

Seriously, THANK GOD for Trump. Now I just hope he doesn't screw up his chances of a second term by doing something STUPID with taking background checks too far and RED FLAG LAWS. That would sink him. He better tread very lightly.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-11-2019 at 01:41 PM.