Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    TN is not more conservative than TX. I point I have tried to make for years. Conservative/liberal is not the same in each and every place. A CA "conservative" would be a liberal here.

States won't secede because when the shit does hit the fan, the Dems will have all the cards stacked in their favor. It requires votes to secede.

The talk in Texas about secession, btw, was just reelection talk. Nobody HERE took it seriously. The MSM and left had a field day with it though.

The food thingy is what was the last straw in the US Civil War. The South had all the agriculture and the North wanted it so they took it. Not a lot of difference this time around. Only the names have changed. The North/Dems are STILL the progressives willing to kill any and everyone it takes to get their stuff and the South/Midwest/are STILL the conservatives. The lines of demarcation are just not as clear as "North and South" as they were then.
    IDK, Gunny... "the people" might DEMAND secession, and then whoever is in charge might have a full blown insurrection in their state if they don't. However you look at it, whatever you call it, it won't end well.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    If the Dems get control of the House and Senate with a large enough majority in each, they can flat screw the other two branches.
    Hell man, look what they are doing with a small majority in the House and the minority in the Senate.

Because Republicans are gutless worms.

3. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    IDK, Gunny... "the people" might DEMAND secession, and then whoever is in charge might have a full blown insurrection in their state if they don't. However you look at it, whatever you call it, it won't end well.
    It's going to "end well". Sorta. Depends on whose side you're on. The left is going to keep on keeping on, pushing, lying, stealing, a few commit suicide , in lockstep.

And the right is going to keep giving ground until they find there's nothing left to give and not a shot in anger will have been fired.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

I used to prep like I wanted to survive TEOTWAWKI but now I just think I'll let the fuckups live with their mistakes and take the easy way out. I'm tired of all the BS.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

7. Likes Kathianne liked this post