Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Then it wouldn't be questioned, it would be the norm.

Not all changes are for the better.
    But you appreciate there is a time between something new becoming a “norm” during which questions will be asked?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    But you appreciate there is a time between something new becoming a “norm” during which questions will be asked?
    Yes, which what my response was about. Schools should be teaching what they are charged with, not a culture they are attempting to indoctrinate the students into.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

3. Likes Elessar, SassyLady, Abbey Marie, Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

This is NOT the "NORM." I mean just for STARTERS, sexual deviancy is NOT NORMAL, it's PERVERTED. And this "IDENTIFY" crap is just that... CRAP. You can NEVER, CHANGE, YOUR BIOLOGICAL SEX, PERIOD, END OF STORY. So this IDENTIFY stuff is pure LIBERAL BULL SHIT... SICK, liberal bull shit, as in MENTALLY ILL. The only reason we saw this PERVERT GARBAGE in a classroom is because a faggot teacher pushed it on... IT'S... classroom. ALL this perverted CRAP is being PUSHED on kids by a MINORITY.... a MINORITY... and why it's allowed to pull this shit is beyond me.

Homos know they can't BREED anymore of themselves, so they have to INDOCTRINATE people into their sick, disgusting, perverted cult, and they know that's pretty much impossible to do with ADULTS, so they turn to the CHILDREN. They know DAMN WELL WHY they're in SCHOOLS pushing their queer shit on CHILDREN. Homos shouldn't be allowed ANYWHERE NEAR a school. If kids want to learn about faggots, let them learn after they age to legal adult, and if a kid in school thinks they're a fag, then let them see the school counselor, IN PRIVATE.

Ya know, years ago the faggots used to say... "WE JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE," pfft... to which I said, sure, you have an agenda, and of course I was always ridiculed and told I was full of shit that there was NO HOMO AGENDA. Well, again, I was right. The fag agenda is alive and well and they're NOT EVEN HIDING IT ANYMORE. In fact, they've BRANCHED OUT to PUBLIC LIBRARIES.

How would you like this INKED UP, PAINTED, MULTI HORNED FAGGOT DEMON reading HOMO SHIT to YOUR KID in a PUBLIC LIBRARY? This is happening MORE and MORE. Just LOOKING at that... FUCKING WEIRD THING... gives me the utter CREEPS. It gives me the FIGHT OR FLIGHT feeling. If I saw that shit in a dream, it would be a NIGHTMARE, and I'd want to beat it to a pulp.

And these europeans... WOW... how utterly OVER THE TOP leftist, liberal so many of them think. I really wanted to visit Europe one day, but I'm pretty sure at this point I'll never step foot on that continent ever. America is pretty big place with lots of different kinds of landscapes and places to visit. I think I'll spend my vacation time right here in the ole US of A.

Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-18-2019 at 09:29 AM.

5. Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Noir, perhaps you can explain to me why male and female are not the norm any more even though babies are born with either a penis or vagina which have been the norm since life began.

What has changed in the physical characteristics of a penis or vagina that is not male or female anymore?
    Last edited by SassyLady; 08-19-2019 at 12:43 AM.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

7. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Noir, perhaps you can explain to me why male and female are not the norm any more even though babies are born with either a penis or vagina which have been the norm since life began.

What has changed in the physical characteristics of a penis or vagina that is not male or female anymore?
    Noir is a voice of WHY! Always on the wrong side of facts, always asks "Why this or Why that".

Cannot go with the flow of a discussion and injects his liberal whining into it.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

At least at school. I am fine with letting adults live and do whatever with their personal choices.

I do have problems with teachers coming into school and promoting a lifestyle of their choice onto their students. All the while claiming that the parents have no right foisting their beliefs onto their children, making them ____phobic. In fairness, I would have a problem with any teacher, married or not, talking about their intimate lives with students-it's not professional and can lead to other non-professional behaviors.

Music, favorite tv shows, etc.,? not a problem-those things build relationships.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

10. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

I'm becoming more intolerant as the "norms" change. Why aren't the new "normals" being tolerant of my belief system which is that penis = male and vagina = female.

I am not 110 lbs, I am not 25, I am not 5'8" ..... no matter how much I might want to identify as such. So, I cannot understand how I can expect anyone to expect me to be a male when I dont have a penis.

Just telling the world I'm a young, skinny, tall man will not work in a world steeped in REALITY! I am a female, senior citizen, short and 20 lbs overweight. That is REALITY.

Too many people living fantasies in my opinion.
    Last edited by SassyLady; 08-19-2019 at 01:00 AM.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

12. Thanks Kathianne, High_Plains_Drifter, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Your question relates to sex when the discussion I was having about the title Mx being the norm is about gender
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Noir is a voice of WHY! Always on the wrong side of facts, always asks "Why this or Why that".

Cannot go with the flow of a discussion and injects his liberal whining into it.
    I understand that it is terribly inconvenient that other people don’t agree with you all the time, but atleast you don’t whine about it (:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Your question relates to sex when the discussion I was having about the title Mx being the norm is about gender
    Mine doesn't have as much to do with sex, as much as I don't think that schools should be used to indoctrinate children by those whose agendas are for a political cause, rather than the betterment of the children. First, schools are for teaching smaller children the basics of reading, math, writing, spelling, science, and history. Second, it's all very 'Hitler Youth' to me. Third, but not necessarily last, children should be about being children, not pawns. They should be learning to get along with their peers and adults. It's a time of developing their own judgement of those who are good for them and those who are not. They are developing the discernment of themselves, how they view themselves as relates to learning, family, friends, and their world as a whole. It is a time of fluidity, while concurrently demanding at getting a handle on the rigors of those basics. Throwing in a bunch of abstract ideas before they are mentally ready is not only impossible for them to comprehend, but detrimental to all the processes they have to accomplish at this critical time.

After the basics are learned, which are not being mastered as well as in the past, the upper elementary years should be on providing the opportunities for children for finding connections between all those basic subjects and how they blend and separate to create areas for further study and applications. During these years they need to practice and explore. To hypothesize and test. To find what they are better at, what can be improved upon, and what they may do in the future. They are beginning, but not completely ready, to know where their gifts, desires, hopes, and personalities may take them. It's a time when they are physically developing and all the confusion that brings. At the same time, responsibilities in academics, arts, and athletics should be competing with the demands of family and friendships. They have to succeed and fail in order to judge what they will begin to focus on and what they will let go of as they approach secondary schools.

Secondary schools should be more rigorous in academics, arts, languages, and athletics. It is the proper age for students to explore ideas and interests through clubs and electives. It's the age when the young adult may experiment with ideas that may differ from what has been 'known' to them through family and friends. Ideas though, in a free society should not be forced by those of an individual teacher or a group of like minded teachers-that is not teaching, that is indoctrination. It's a tricky area, much like, 'Schools may teach about a religion, but not THE religion,' one may recognize the difference only when knowledgeable and hearing/seeing it themselves.

Too often we'll hear teachers saying, 'parents indoctrinate-inappropriately-their children with ideas of religion, economics, philosophies, whatever.' Well, yeah, they always have. History also tells us that offspring often grow up to reject or change what they were taught from the cradle. Indeed, some have changed not only the ideas they were raised with, but the idea of how to raise their own children. Why? They had time. Time to learn the positives and negative, to explore and test. They could do with those 'facts' or 'truths' and compare and contrast those with others they were exposed to, through friends, school, and being in the community at large.

To think for oneself takes time and experiences.

16. Thanks STTAB, SassyLady, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Evidently on planet moonbat leftist, your SEX and your GENDER are two different things.

But here in the real world...

sex[ seks ]
    noun
    either the male or female division of a species,

gender[ jen-der ]
    noun
    either the male or female division of a species,

dictionary.com
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-19-2019 at 08:20 AM.

18. Thanks Abbey Marie, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Freakin' unreal. BTW Mx. is pronounced, 'mix', cute, huh? :

https://www.abc10.com/article/news/e...8-626f259a9b0b

and here we go, certainly this is the business of teachers, right? Argggg!

Interestingly, we just returned to school this week (I'm referring to our local school not myself) anyway we have a teacher who has kicked back saying he/she wishes to be addressed as Mx by students/teachers/admin/parents etc etc.

This came up at our school board meeting last Thursday whereupon I notified that teacher that shit would be coming into my school over my dead body.

Do whatever you please on your own time, but our school isn't going to allow the outright ignoring of both science and common morality. If you have xx chromosomes you will be addressed as Mrs or Ms if XY , Mr.

I wouldn't mind one bit if she sues.

20. Thanks SassyLady, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Interestingly, we just returned to school this week (I'm referring to our local school not myself) anyway we have a teacher who has kicked back saying he/she wishes to be addressed as Mx by students/teachers/admin/parents etc etc.

This came up at our school board meeting last Thursday whereupon I notified that teacher that shit would be coming into my school over my dead body.

Do whatever you please on your own time, but our school isn't going to allow the outright ignoring of both science and common morality. If you have xx chromosomes you will be addressed as Mrs or Ms if XY , Mr.

I wouldn't mind one bit if she sues.
    Public or private school?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Noir , is there ANY position a leftist douche would take that you would be like "no that's too far?"

sex and gender refer to the same goddamned thing and there are two. Male, female. Occasionally a person will be a genetic anamoly, but those are so few that we don't need 50 pronouns to describe them.

23. Thanks jimnyc, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady, jimnyc, Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Maybe it’s different in the US, but in the U.K. Mx is and accepted legal title.
    So I dunno where to draw your definition if “standard” from, but if everything from your passport to your Bank statements are under Mx that seems pretty standard to me.
    Curiously ... I'd never heard of 'Mx' until today. And I'm British, a born 'n' bred Londoner.

So, I had to look it up. Seems that many British institutions have adopted it as a possible title ! However ... that's HERE.

America, Noir, is a different culture, and they don't go in for perversions / denial of realities that the British Left happily adopt.

Here's what I found in Wikipedia ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mx_(title)

In 2013 Brighton and Hove City Council in Sussex, England, voted to allow the use of Mx on council forms, and in 2014 the Royal Bank of Scotland included the title as an option. In 2015, recognition spread more broadly across UK institutions, including the Royal Mail, government agencies responsible for documents such as passports and driving licences, most major banks, several other companies, and UK charity Battersea Dogs & Cats Home.

The title is now accepted by the Department for Work and Pensions, HM Revenue and Customs, the National Health Service and many councils, universities, insurance companies and utility retailers in the United Kingdom. The House of Commons of the United Kingdom confirmed in 2015 that it would accept the use of Mx by MPs. In 2017, HSBC banks announced the addition of Mx alongside several other gender-neutral titles as options for their customers. The 30 March announcement coincided with the International Transgender Day of Visibility, celebrated the following day.

In 2015, Mx was included in the Oxford English Dictionary. In 2016, Metro Bank became the first bank to offer Mx on its forms (though other banks had amended records to Mx on request prior to this), and HSBC adopted the title in 2017.

Although Mx remains uncommon in the United States, in April 2016 it was added to Merriam-Webster Unabridged.

Mixter is sometimes treated as a long form of the title (like Mister is of Mr).
    Recognising 'Mx', it seems to me, is a nonsense (and why the Battersea Dogs Home sees any need to recognise 'Mx' is a mystery .. I wonder if Paul O'Grady goes along with it ... !!). Nope, 'sorry', Noir .. people are born with a gender. Denying sheer biological fact makes as much sense as advocating that the Moon is cube-shaped, or that gravity doesn't pull people downwards on Planet Earth .. it's a simple denial of reality itself.

But then ... isn't this typical of the Left ? They make up their own 'reality', then insist that everybody takes it on as the so-called 'REAL reality'. They see what they want to, then insist that everybody else does, too.

Reality doesn't match the Leftist 'reality' ? OK. Then pervert it, until it 'does'. This comes down to attitude control. And attitude control is a freedom-crushing exercise.
    Last edited by Drummond; 08-20-2019 at 10:51 AM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

25. Thanks SassyLady, Gunny thanked this post