Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Suicide Bombing At Afghan Wedding

These idiots either shoot someone accidentally at a wedding, or a bombing takes place.

---

Suicide Bombing At Afghan Wedding; 63 Dead, Over 180 Injured

At approximately 10:40 p.m. local time on Saturday evening, a suicide bomber detonated an explosive in a wedding hall in Kabul, Afghanistan. At least 63 people were killed and more than 180 injured.

A video uploaded to social media shows the devastation and confusion following the brutal attack:

The above is just an image. See video and rest of article: https://www.dailywire.com/news/50765...180-frank-camp
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

ISIS takes credit. No worries, the Taliban are going to pacify. The US has done their part, we can congratulate ourselves for a solid end.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2019/08/...-state-claims/

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

3. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Afghanistan better outlaw bombs, just follow our lead, since the democrats are telling us outlawing guns will make all shootings stop... same logic, or lack thereof... ://sarcasm-off

I don't care who you are, you'd think PEOPLE would get SICK of this crap and completely TURN ON the demons that pull crap like this... and I'm talking about MUSLIMS. That's who needs to REALLY take the reins on this stuff... MUSLIMS. They need to OPENLY CONDEMN this terrorist shit WORLD WIDE and say ENOUGH. Course don't hold your breath. They're scared of their own people. The first one that opens his/her mouth demanding it stop will be KILLED.

ISLAM is a CANCER on the earth, period, end of story.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-18-2019 at 05:35 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    ISIS takes credit. No worries, the Taliban are going to pacify. The US has done their part, we can congratulate ourselves for a solid end.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2019/08/...-state-claims/
    Yeah what the hell are we doing there? What the hell difference in anything there have we made? NONE!

We marched in there like we knew what the hell we were doing completely ignoring all the years Russia spent there and had to get the hell out too.

Trying to teach those people to live differently than they've lived for eons is like trying to teach a PIG TO TALK. It ain't gonna happen. How much longer do we have to send Americans over there to DIE to LEARN THAT?

Spread democracy... pfft... they don't WANT DEMOCRACY. They want to KILL EACH OTHER, and anyone else they don't like, like INFIDELS.

We should just get the hell otta there, and if they pull crap here on American soil again, then go in like we did in Iraq, make a parking lot of the place and then LEAVE. Thanks for playing. You'll get the same thing every time you mess with us.

Think of all the MONEY and LIVES we'd save.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-18-2019 at 05:43 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

It's become obvious, the Taliban and the US goals are the same. There's no reason to think that ISIS and Taliban have anything in common. Right?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

It's become obvious, the Taliban and the US goals are the same. There's no reason to think that ISIS and Taliban have anything in common. Right?
    What hell difference is there between the Taliban and ISIS?

I honestly don't know...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    What hell difference is there between the Taliban and ISIS?

I honestly don't know...
    Me neither. But gotta be something that is great about the Taliban that we're relying on their word to keep things stable after all the blood and treasure.

9. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Me neither. But gotta be something that is great about the Taliban that we're relying on their word to keep things stable after all the blood and treasure.
    And we know dang well we can't trust their word.

I heard Trump saying... "we can't let Afghanistan become a... something like a terrorist experimental ground."

Really? So we have to send our men and women in the military over there to die and continue to waste millions of dollars.... FOREVER?

I do NOT agree with Trump on this... yeah I said it.

It is my belief that WARS HAVE AN END. I do NOT believe in PERPETUAL CONFLICT. I swear to God it's the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX that's got that idea in Trump's head. They're just MAKING TOO MUCH MONEY to have Trump pull us out.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-19-2019 at 02:37 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

And we know dang well we can't trust their word.

I heard Trump saying... "we can't let Afghanistan become a... something like a terrorist experimental ground."

Really? So we have to send our men and women in the military over there to die and continue to waste millions of dollars.... FOREVER?

I do NOT agree with Trump on this... yeah I said it.

It is my belief that WARS HAVE AN END.
    He's going to pull them out, I don't doubt it. It will be soon because he wants everyone out before elections really heat up.

I understand that he has broad support to bring them home and not worry about what it has already cost or what develops with the terrorists in the future.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

He's going to pull them out, I don't doubt it. It will be soon because he wants everyone out before elections really heat up.

I understand that he has broad support to bring them home and not worry about what it has already cost or what develops with the terrorists in the future.
    I got the impression from the comment I heard him make on Fox News this morning that he WASN'T going to pull ALL the troops out.

I guess we'll see. I absolutely abhor all this middle east crap. We could dick around with the muslims until hell freezes over and we won't have made one lick of difference. It's like a fire ant hill, you can pour gas on them and burn them, throw a stick a dynamite on them, whatever, but they just keep coming back.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I got the impression from the comment I heard him make on Fox News this morning that he WASN'T going to pull ALL the troops out.

I guess we'll see. I absolutely abhor all this middle east crap. We could dick around with the muslims until hell freezes over and we won't have made one lick of difference. It's like a fire ant hill, you can pour gas on them and burn them, throw a stick a dynamite on them, whatever, but they just keep coming back.
    He's said quite a few things in the past weeks that point where it's going. A few months ago he said there were 14k troops in Afghanistan and he wanted to bring home many. Then he said there were 9k, not explaining where the other 5k went. Then some dod folks said, 'it wasn't quite right that 5k were gone.' Now it's that there's 13 or 14k there and he wants to bring home 4 or 5k quickly, while working with the Taliban. (Oh yeah, he was also saying a few weeks ago that the Taliban had to work out an agreement with the official government, then he stopped saying that. Since the wedding he's saying the US is talking to both.)

Truth is, he's much of the mind like Rand Paul. I've no doubt that there's people in the dod that disagree and there's even been some gold star families that have expressed dismay, but I'm pretty certain that the President is not going to let you down. We're going to get out of there.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

He's said quite a few things in the past weeks that point where it's going. A few months ago he said there were 14k troops in Afghanistan and he wanted to bring home many. Then he said there were 9k, not explaining where the other 5k went. Then some dod folks said, 'it wasn't quite right that 5k were gone.' Now it's that there's 13 or 14k there and he wants to bring home 4 or 5k quickly, while working with the Taliban. (Oh yeah, he was also saying a few weeks ago that the Taliban had to work out an agreement with the official government, then he stopped saying that. Since the wedding he's saying the US is talking to both.)

Truth is, he's much of the mind like Rand Paul. I've no doubt that there's people in the dod that disagree and there's even been some gold star families that have expressed dismay, but I'm pretty certain that the President is not going to let you down. We're going to get out of there.
    I hope so... lock, stock 'n barrel. Bring 'em all home. Afghanistan is nothing more than a killing ground for Americans. I swear it serves no other purpose. All the time we've already spent there and we haven't changed squat. What part about that is Trump missing?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I hope so... lock, stock 'n barrel. Bring 'em all home. Afghanistan is nothing more than a killing ground for Americans. I swear it serves no other purpose. All the time we've already spent there and we haven't changed squat. What part about that is Trump missing?
    Oh, nothing but terror havens where plans for attacking the west may be hatched. Remember, 'killing them there so they aren't here?'

But that was when there were really threats, not like now.