Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default It Is Not White People’s Place to Determine If Trump Is Racist

WTF? And why not? Are we not smart enough to determine when someone is a racist or if someone is doing a racist act or not? I know both a white and a black racist when I see one.

They just want to be the only ones, sole judges & eliminate the opinions of others.

---

MSNBC Guest Tiffany Cross: It Is Not White People’s Place to Determine If Trump Is Racist

Sunday on MSNBC’s “AM Joy,” The Beat DC managing editor Tiffany Cross said if you are not “a person of color,” it’s not “your place” to determine if President Donald Trump is a racist.

Cross said, “It’s accurate, you have to call a thing a thing. I think that’s part of the reason why we got here because in 2015, when he kicked off his campaign with a bunch of racist rhetoric, there was a hesitancy to call it out. The first two years of his presidency when he introduced ridiculous white supremacist policies and would follow that up with additional racist rhetoric and we have an echo chamber of people repeating these things, we didn’t call a thing a thing. So I feel like now finally we are here. I understand there are maybe some people who get tired hearing about it. You know, kind of tough luck. There are a lot of people who live it and endure it every day for decades and centuries who get tired of experiencing it.”

She added, “I think a good rule of thumb is, if you are not a person of color and millions of people of color across this country are saying a thing is racist, it’s not your place to say that it isn’t. Once we make that point, we can address it with the president. Nobody tried to convince his base. He won based on hostile views of race. Right now you are trying to point out to people that you are fighting for the soul of the country.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...ump-is-racist/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Honest to God... just...

This RAAAYYYCIST garbage is SOOOO over the top out of bounds it's BEYOND absurd.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-18-2019 at 05:46 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    WTF? And why not? Are we not smart enough to determine when someone is a racist or if someone is doing a racist act or not? I know both a white and a black racist when I see one.

They just want to be the only ones, sole judges & eliminate the opinions of others.

---

MSNBC Guest Tiffany Cross: It Is Not White People’s Place to Determine If Trump Is Racist

Sunday on MSNBC’s “AM Joy,” The Beat DC managing editor Tiffany Cross said if you are not “a person of color,” it’s not “your place” to determine if President Donald Trump is a racist.

<snipped for brevity>

She added, “I think a good rule of thumb is, if you are not a person of color and millions of people of color across this country are saying a thing is racist, it’s not your place to say that it isn’t. Once we make that point, we can address it with the president. Nobody tried to convince his base. He won based on hostile views of race. Right now you are trying to point out to people that you are fighting for the soul of the country.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...ump-is-racist/
    But it is just fine for liberal persons of color brand a white person racist, right?
    They would not dare to call 'a person of color' racist.

See the liberal double-standard? They love to define and pigeon-hole members of the opposition,
    especially white (Caucasian) people.
    Last edited by Elessar; 08-18-2019 at 08:17 PM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

4. Thanks FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post