Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Default The Oppressive Palestinians

Seriously, where is the outrage from EU and Democrats? (Ed. Note the name of the reporter? Doesn't sound all that Jewish?)

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/PA...st-Bank-598980

PA BANS LGBTQ ACTIVITIES IN WEST BANK
    The ban came after LGBTQ group Al-Qaws was planing to hold a gathering for its members in Nablus.
    BY KHALED ABU TOAMEH AUGUST 19, 2019 00:49

The Palestinian Authority banned members of the Palestinian Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer (LGBTQ) community from carrying out any activities in the West Bank.

The ban came after the grassroots group Al-Qaws for Sexual & Gender Diversity in Palestinian Society (Arabic for “the bow”), which engages and supports Palestinians who identify as LGBTQ, was planning to hold a gathering for its members in Nablus at the end of the month. The group operates both in the West Bank and among Arab-Israelis.

Earlier this month, Al-Qaws held an event in Nablus about sexual and gender diversity in Palestinian society. The PA police, however, learned about the event only days after it was held.

Al-Qaws is a civil society organization established in 2001 with the goal of “fighting for vibrant Palestinian cultural and social change, building LGBTQ communities and promoting new ideas about the role of gender and sexual diversity in political activism, civil society institutions, media, and everyday life.”

The group has offices only in east Jerusalem and Haifa.

Explaining the decision to ban the LGBTQ group from operating in PA-controlled areas, Luay Zreikat, spokesperson for the PA Police, said that such activities are “harmful to the higher values and ideals of Palestinian society.”

Zreikat said that the group’s activities were completely “unrelated to religions and Palestinian traditions and customs, especially in the city of Nablus.”

He accused unnamed “dubious parties” of working to “create discord and harm civic peace in Palestinian society.”

The PA police will chase those behind the LGBTQ group and see to it that they are brought to trial once they are arrested, Zreikat warned. He further appealed to Palestinians to report to the police about any person connected to the group.

In response, Al-Qaws condemned the police threat as “incitement,” and vowed to continue its work despite the serious challenges.

“The Palestinian police announcement about our activities is very unfortunate,” the group said. “It’s very strange that they are accusing us of being a suspicious entity working to take apart Palestinian society. Al-Qaws is a Palestinian organization that has been operating since 2001, and is carrying out educational and professional programs on sexual and gender diversity. We totally reject the attempt to create an atmosphere of prosecution and intimidation, as well threats of arrest.”

A member of Al-Qaws said that since the police announcement, he and his friends have received hundreds of threats and hate messages from Palestinians, especially through Facebook. “The attack on us is unprecedented,” he told The Jerusalem Post. “They are calling us traitors and corrupt people and many are calling for our execution. We are afraid for our lives.”

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

2. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Seriously, where is the outrage from EU and Democrats? (Ed. Note the name of the reporter? Doesn't sound all that Jewish?)

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/PA...st-Bank-598980
    Yup, been something I have pointed out for years - that it's ignored by everyone. It's surely ignored by any liberals that may post here. Things that the left are SO passionate about, but heads in the sand when it's muslims in the middle east.They aren't allowed the offend them. And of course AOC and Omar and Tlaib are silent about it. There's a lot more of crap coming from there that they ignore. Too busy making irrational condemnations of Israel.

Or maybe too busy fighting climate change, and fighting to have others opinions taken away from them.

AOC-Aligned Climate Group Demands Media Silence 'Climate Deniers'

The Climate Mobilization, a group pushing for a World War II-scale national mobilization to fight global warming, condemned the media for pursuing "objectivity" by giving air time to "climate deniers." Aligned with Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), the organization wants the media to silence all voices opposing their climate alarmism.

"Some media outlets are sacrificing the future of our planet for the sake of appearing objective," Margaret Klein Salamon, founder and executive director of The Climate Mobilization, said in a news release Saturday.

"This idea of equating climate deniers with scientific experts is a dangerous practice which frames the threat to our planet, our existence as an ongoing debate," Klein Salamon added. "I don’t think sacrificing the future of our planet in exchange for a look of 'objectivity' is an even exchange. It’s one the coming generation will judge us on, if we don’t move with the urgency necessary to fight back against global warming and win."

In other words, climate alarmists aren't just calling for radical changes to America to stave off some hypothetical climate disaster — they're also calling for opposing voices to be silenced. "Science" can only have one voice, and that voice must be Chicken Little.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/aoc-ali...imate-deniers/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

The Palestinian Authority banned members of the Palestinian Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer (LGBTQ) community from carrying out any activities in the West Bank.
    Sorry. Not my problem.

I do have to say though that it must double suck or whatever to be an Arab terrorist AND a polesmoker
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Leftie nitwits, from my experience anyway, don't even entertain threads like this one. Anything that may require condemning something from the left can't be done. They are hypocrites.

Liars
    Hypocrites
    Lack of personal responsibility

Traits that are the most prevalent about anyone on the left. It's just a fact. I have pointed this out time and time again. And again, in my experience, since 2002 I have seen folks do nothing more but ignore any form of wrongdoing from anyone else on the left, whether another citizen or a politician. And if any retarded words come vomiting out it's almost always in defense of said person.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

7. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Sorry. Not my problem.

I do have to say though that it must double suck or whatever to be an Arab terrorist AND a polesmoker
    The fuck you talking about? It's considered a right of passage by Arab Muslims to dress a little boy up in make up and a dress and have sex with them.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...use-pederasty]

Islam is a religion founded by a pedophile and they have not lost touch with their deviant roots.

9. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    The fuck you talking about? It's considered a right of passage by Arab Muslims to dress a little boy up in make up and a dress and have sex with them.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...use-pederasty]

Islam is a religion founded by a pedophile and they have not lost touch with their deviant roots.
    I DIDN'T need to know that.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

You didn't hear any condemnations from the left when that muslim shot up the homo bar in FL either. They kept completely away from it.

Like Jim, and I, and many others for that matter, we've all wondered and have asked leftists, how do you square your love and coddling of muslims when they believe homos should be thrown off a roof and killed? Evidently they can't answer that. They might just expose their hypocrisy.

Maybe little Pete could explain it. I know he reads the board.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-20-2019 at 06:23 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    You didn't hear any condemnations from the left when that muslim shot up the homo bar in FL either. They kept completely away from it.

Like Jim, and I, and many others for that matter, we've all wondered and have asked leftists, how do you square your love and coddling of muslims when they believe homos should be thrown off a roof and killed? Evidently they can't answer that. They might just expose their hypocrisy.

Maybe little Pete could explain it. I know he reads the board.
    I sometimes don't know where you get the stuff you get. It was 'big news' that he was Muslim and the media, FBI were over the wife quite awhile. Then it seemed it was more about gays.

Because of what you wrote above, I wanted to go check what's what. Seems they went back to the Muslim angle. Here's from VOX, not bastion of conservatism:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...mp-terror-hate

New evidence shows the Pulse nightclub shooting wasn’t about anti-LGBTQ hate
    The trial of the Pulse nightclub shooter’s wife dramatically changed the narrative about the deadly attack.

By Jane Coastonjane.coaston@vox.com Apr 5, 2018, 2:30pm EDT

It’s been nearly two years since the mass shooting at Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida, that killed 49 people — widely believed to be an act of aggression against the club’s LGBTQ clientele and “undeniably a homophobic hate crime.” There’s now conclusive evidence that the shooter wasn’t intending to target LGBTQ people at all.

In fact, he allegedly had no idea Pulse was a gay club, and simply Googled “Orlando nightclubs” after finding that security at his original target, a major shopping and entertainment complex, was too high, as reported by ClickOrlando.com.

This evidence dramatically changes the mass shooting’s narrative; politicians and individuals across the political spectrum had positioned it as an anti-LGBTQ hate crime. Instead, the new evidence suggests, the Pulse nightclub shooting was intended as revenge for US anti-terror policies abroad.

The evidence emerged during the trial of the shooter’s wife, Noor Salman, whom the federal government charged with aiding and abetting and obstruction of justice. Federal prosecutors argued that Salman had helped her husband plan and orchestrate the attack. She was acquitted by a jury last Friday, a rare occurrence when most defendants accused of terror charges accept plea deals and the average conviction rate in such cases is above 90 percent.

The shooter’s motive was apparently revenge for United States bombing campaigns on ISIS targets in the Middle East. He had pledged allegiance to ISIS’s leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, and during the Pulse shooting posted to Facebook, “You kill innocent women and children by doing us airstrikes. ... Now taste the Islamic state vengeance.” In his final post, he wrote, “In the next few days you will see attacks from the Islamic state in the usa.”

Salman’s attorneys introduced evidence showing that, far from assisting the shooter, she was a victim of her husband’s abuse, including frequent beatings and sexual assault.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I sometimes don't know where you get the stuff you get. It was 'big news' that he was Muslim and the media, FBI were over the wife quite awhile. Then it seemed it was more about gays.

Because of what you wrote above, I wanted to go check what's what. Seems they went back to the Muslim angle. Here's from VOX, not bastion of conservatism:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...mp-terror-hate
    Well I'm not above admitting if I'm wrong, Kath. But you know as well as I do you can find just about anything online to validate whatever your point of view is, especially leftist points of view and propaganda since the internet is crawling with it, and google makes sure that's what you see first and buries any conservative opinion or factoid... but I usually always back up what I say with a link to proof...

But as investigators try to determine if extremism motivated Omar Mateen, 29, to attack the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, his family believes he was pushed over the edge by pure hate against the LGBT community.
    https://www.darkmoon.me/2016/breakin...gay-nightclub/

In any case, my point was that the left doesn't have an answer for how they can so love and coddle muslims when muslims believe homos should be killed.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-20-2019 at 07:26 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Well I'm not above admitting if I'm wrong, Kath. But you know as well as I do you can find just about anything online to validate whatever your point of view is, especially leftist points of view and propaganda since the internet is crawling with it, and google makes sure that's what you see first and buries any conservative opinion or factoid... but I usually always back up what I say with a link to proof...

https://www.darkmoon.me/2016/breakin...gay-nightclub/

In any case, my point was that the left doesn't have an answer for how they can so love and coddle muslims when muslims believe homos should be killed.
    I wasn't looking for a link, I was questioning your saying they hadn't covered the Muslim angle, they did. The family seemed to divert them to the 'gay killing' and as the 2018 article said, it seems the authorities came back to terrorism.

I wasn't doubting the gay part, that certainly followed. It had been well covered, both parts.
    Last edited by Kathianne; 08-20-2019 at 08:07 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I wasn't looking for a link, I was questioning your saying they hadn't covered the Muslim angle, they did. The family seemed to divert them to the 'gay killing' and as the 2018 article said, it seems the authorities came back to terrorism.

I wasn't doubting the gay part, that certainly followed. It had been well covered, both parts.
    Well just to clarify, I was simply using that shooting as an example of how the left doesn't answer the "question," how they square their love and coddling of muslims when muslims think homos should be killed.
    Last edited by Kathianne; 08-20-2019 at 08:07 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Well just to clarify, I was simply using that shooting as an example of how the left doesn't answer the "question," how they square their love and coddling of muslims when muslims think homos should be killed.
    That was my point too, but that they do cover it. Perhaps not with the emphasis you'd like, but they do report it. In fact, as the later Vox article demonstrates, they even go back and add to old stories.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

That was my point too, but that they do cover it. Perhaps not with the emphasis you'd like, but they do report it. In fact, as the later Vox article demonstrates, they even go back and add to old stories.
    OK... well, I guess we ended this debate...

18. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

OK... well, I guess we ended this debate...

20. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post