Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Migrants Fail to Scale New Border Wall Section

Of course for now they will just scatter to areas without any fencing/walls or upgraded walls. But keep on building! The more it stops the better. Cover as much as possible with all the available funding. But it's great to see that it's already stopped someone.

---

Migrants Fail to Scale New Border Wall Section

Border Patrol security video captures a failed attempt by a pair of migrants to cross a new border wall section near San Diego, California. The migrants attempted to scale the new bollard wall section but could not reach the top. Agents responded and apprehended the duo.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officials erected new border barriers in the San Diego Sector. The barrier includes a large bollard wall with steel plates along the top. The barrier also includes two rows of fencing with a security road and electronic monitoring. The Mexican side of the barrier is not completed, as seen in the border security video.

Two men passed through the incomplete section of the outer barrier and moved across the security road to the completed bollard wall. They attempted to scale the wall but failed. As responding agents began to arrive, the migrants fled back to some of the construction pallets and attempted to hide.

Two other people can be seen on the U.S. side of the wall in the same area as the attempted crossing. One is on a ladder that reaches the top of the wall. It appears they fled back into the community after agents approached.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/border/201...-wall-section/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Weird, I thought they would just buy longer ladders

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Weird, I thought they would just buy longer ladders
    And then when they do that, I hope they find about 60,000 volts. Or at least an abundant amount of razor wire, and maybe electrified too.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    And then when they do that, I hope they find about 60,000 volts. Or at least an abundant amount of razor wire, and maybe electrified too.
    I would prefer salt encrusted broken glass.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    I would prefer salt encrusted broken glass.
    I saw some people in Long Beach CA do that with their property walls!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!