Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default England Bans Its Own Flag to Avoid Offending Muslims

I know this is a few years old now, but the message is the same today, maybe even worse, it's just mind numbing...

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I know this is a few years old now, but the message is the same today, maybe even worse, it's just mind numbing...

Bowing down to people of a group, a cult that are sworn to conquer you--- surely must be seen as insane and a willful path towards suicide, IMHO.
    Yet seems the Brit government is doing just that and that group is its totally intolerant , unmerciful , hate-filled muslims...
    I pray that one day we Americans do not have to go , die by thousands there and save them a third time!
    However, my own view is they have less than 40 years to survive-- unless they take drastic, meaningful action against their invited in scourge(conquerors)..--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Bowing down to people of a group, a cult that are sworn to conquer you--- surely must be seen as insane and a willful path towards suicide, IMHO.
    Yet seems the Brit government is doing just that and that group is its totally intolerant , unmerciful , hate-filled muslims...
    I pray that one day we Americans do not have to go , die by thousands there and save them a third time!
    However, my own view is they have less than 40 years to survive-- unless they take drastic, meaningful action against their invited in scourge(conquerors)..--Tyr
    It is insanity, but I think it's also FEAR. And not only that, but the muslims themselves are helping push the opinion. They know what they're doing. They're going to take over and not a shot will be fired. Europe IS becoming Europistan, and conveniently they've ALL BEEN DISARMED, and the muslims KNOW they can't FIGHT BACK even if they wanted to. This is not going to end well, for the WORLD. The more the muslims TAKE OVER, the worse the end will be. We've got our own problems with the filth here in America like omar and talib. I wouldn't piss on either of them if they were on fire. I can't stand the sight of them, and here they are in CONGRESS, calling our president a MOTHER FUCKER, and calling 9/11, some people did something.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-20-2019 at 09:00 PM.

6. Thanks Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

This is absurd. Give up a heritage to appease Muslim immigrants?

UK is swirling in the toilet bowl of history.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

8. Thanks Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

This has been going on for decades.

Muslim disapproval (& our deference to their 'sensitivities' in this area) goes back quite a way. Here, disapproval of the English flag. And again, the same reaction to the Union flag (Union Jack) is often seen.

Either / both flag, if 'proudly displayed', can be, and has been, interpreted as a 'racist act' by Muslims in particular. It's a fiction that the Left is keen to perpetuate over here.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

10. Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    This has been going on for decades.

Muslim disapproval (& our deference to their 'sensitivities' in this area) goes back quite a way. Here, disapproval of the English flag. And again, the same reaction to the Union flag (Union Jack) is often seen.

Either / both flag, if 'proudly displayed', can be, and has been, interpreted as a 'racist act' by Muslims in particular. It's a fiction that the Left is keen to perpetuate over here.
    Thanks. From a quick glance through sites, it looked like 'the St. George's Flag' which it actually looked like it wasn't Muslims complaining, but some liberals who somehow thought it would bring up memories of the Crusades. (For all the Muslims now in England, that must somehow be very, very old?)

I see that flag and I think, "Monty Python." That's me.

I didn't know the Union Jack was also so frightful. Take heart, the Hong Kongese like it, a lot!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

12. Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Thanks. From a quick glance through sites, it looked like 'the St. George's Flag' which it actually looked like it wasn't Muslims complaining, but some liberals who somehow thought it would bring up memories of the Crusades. (For all the Muslims now in England, that must somehow be very, very old?)

I see that flag and I think, "Monty Python." That's me.

I didn't know the Union Jack was also so frightful. Take heart, the Hong Kongese like it, a lot!
    ... yes, well. I'm just waiting for some Muslim grouping to start declaring that Hong Kong protesters are a bunch of racists.

When I think of Monty Python, I think of a big foot descending. Then I think of Lefties who may be beneath it ...

Unfortunately, we did have a political Party here called the 'National Front' .. later rebranded as 'The British National Party' (I'm unsure if they still even exist: they did have major funding difficulties). It was very widely categorised as a racist Party. Their use of the Union Jack as 'their' symbol of patriotism went a long way towards helping Muslims and the Left categorise the flag itself as a 'racist' symbol.

The 'fashion' of doing this with national flags has stuck. The Left have made sure of it.

14. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

... yes, well. I'm just waiting for some Muslim grouping to start declaring that Hong Kong protesters are a bunch of racists.

When I think of Monty Python, I think of a big foot descending. Then I think of Lefties who may be beneath it ...

Unfortunately, we did have a political Party here called the 'National Front' .. later rebranded as 'The British National Party' (I'm unsure if they still even exist: they did have major funding difficulties). It was very widely categorised as a racist Party. Their use of the Union Jack as 'their' symbol of patriotism went a long way towards helping Muslims and the Left categorise the flag itself as a 'racist' symbol.

The 'fashion' of doing this with national flags has stuck. The Left have made sure of it.
    I'm curious, bro... are there many others like yourself left in Britain that are still SANE, or do you believe yourself to be a very small minority?

Do you have friends you converse with that are of like mind and opinion?
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-21-2019 at 07:57 AM.

16. Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Another take on Europe...

18. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

I'm curious, bro... are there many others like yourself left in Britain that are still SANE, or do you believe yourself to be a very small minority?
    Difficult to say !

My belief is that there's a 'silent majority' who share a lot of the beliefs / worldview that I do. Trouble is, though, that societal pressures are considerable here. We've got a media (especially the BBC, Channel 4, and much of LBC's output .. you wouldn't believe the propaganda James O'Brien fanatically puts out, from that station) that's Left leaning, that is incessantly propagandist, BUT ... with the additional factor in play that Left-wing politics here has been entrenched in our system for a number of generations.

So those possessing 'sanity', (a) have to watch what exactly we say, and (b) such is the propagandist onslaught that goalposts are bound to change with time.

An example of how this dripfeeds into our minds might be discerned from how we watch old programmes on TV. 'Steptoe & Son' .. 'Rising Damp' .. 'Til Death Us Do Part' ['All In The Family' was an American remake] .. and of course, Benny Hill (!) ... all these old shows have content in them which was thought of as harmless in their day. By today's standards, we'd say they had 'sexist' or 'racist' content in them. I've watched some reruns and winced at what I've listened to ... AND ... WHY ? Because, over time and over decades, I've had my perceptions of what is or is not 'acceptable', terraformed for me, as it were, by Leftie propaganda that's told me I must perceive things differently !!

It's thoroughly insidious. Most people don't get how their very opinions have been altered tinkered with, over time. More people don't even much care. Still more are aware of it, but think they've been improved by it all !!!

Fact: in a Left-dominated society, you only THINK your thoughts and opinions are your own. Chances are, though, that this is being increasingly eroded to the point where it ceases to be true.

This is why I can't give you a precise answer. Sanity is relative to what you're able to perceive .. and this, to however small and 'insignificant' a degree, is undergoing continual change.

But a lot of people do think like me. I'm sure of it.

Do you have friends you converse with that are of like mind and opinion?
    A few. The extent to which that's true depends on the individual, though. I hope we're not a dying breed !!

20. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Difficult to say !

My belief is that there's a 'silent majority' who share a lot of the beliefs / worldview that I do. Trouble is, though, that societal pressures are considerable here. We've got a media (especially the BBC, Channel 4, and much of LBC's output .. you wouldn't believe the propaganda James O'Brien fanatically puts out, from that station) that's Left leaning, that is incessantly propagandist, BUT ... with the additional factor in play that Left-wing politics here has been entrenched in our system for a number of generations.

So those possessing 'sanity', (a) have to watch what exactly we say, and (b) such is the propagandist onslaught that goalposts are bound to change with time.

An example of how this dripfeeds into our minds might be discerned from how we watch old programmes on TV. 'Steptoe & Son' .. 'Rising Damp' .. 'Til Death Us Do Part' ['All In The Family' was an American remake] .. and of course, Benny Hill (!) ... all these old shows have content in them which was thought of as harmless in their day. By today's standards, we'd say they had 'sexist' or 'racist' content in them. I've watched some reruns and winced at what I've listened to ... AND ... WHY ? Because, over time and over decades, I've had my perceptions of what is or is not 'acceptable', terraformed for me, as it were, by Leftie propaganda that's told me I must perceive things differently !!

It's thoroughly insidious. Most people don't get how their very opinions have been altered tinkered with, over time. More people don't even much care. Still more are aware of it, but think they've been improved by it all !!!

Fact: in a Left-dominated society, you only THINK your thoughts and opinions are your own. Chances are, though, that this is being increasingly eroded to the point where it ceases to be true.

This is why I can't give you a precise answer. Sanity is relative to what you're able to perceive .. and this, to however small and 'insignificant' a degree, is undergoing continual change.

But a lot of people do think like me. I'm sure of it.

A few. The extent to which that's true depends on the individual, though. I hope we're not a dying breed !!
    Well as you can see HERE, brother Dummond, there IS still sanity in the world alive and well in America, although we have a rash of new upstart, anti American trash here that wants to do PRECISELY to America what has happened to Europe. Problem number one for them, WE'RE STILL ARMED TO THE TEETH. Problem number two, we still have FREEDOM OF SPEECH, such as it is. But the democrats here in America are working FEVERISHLY to TAKE BOTH AWAY. They want the 2nd Amendment GONE, and they want ANYONE who DARES disagree with them SHUT THE FUCK UP. The only freedom of speech they care about is IF YOU AGREE WITH THEM, otherwise, you need to be SILENCED. It's RACIST, you're a XENOPHOBE, a HOMOPHOBE, a BIGOT, it's HATE SPEECH... they'll spew out whatever PATHETIC GARBAGE they think will work to SHUT ANYONE up that disagrees with them. They are truly, DISGUSTING, people, and not joking at all, MUCH like Hitler's Nazi Brown Shirts.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-22-2019 at 05:45 PM.

22. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Well as you can see HERE, brother Dummond, there IS still sanity in the world alive and well in America, although we have a rash of new upstart, anti American trash here that wants to do PRECISELY to America what has happened to Europe. Problem number one for them, WE'RE STILL ARMED TO THE TEETH. Problem number two, we still have FREEDOM OF SPEECH, such as it is. But the democrats here in America are working FEVERISHLY to TAKE BOTH AWAY. They want the 2nd Amendment GONE, and they want ANYONE who DARES disagree with them SHUT THE FUCK UP. The only freedom of speech they care about is IF YOU AGREE WITH THEM, otherwise, you need to be SILENCED. It's RACIST, you're a XENOPHOBE, a HOMOPHOBE, a BIGOT, it's HATE SPEECH... they'll spew out whatever PATHETIC GARBAGE they think will work to SHUT ANYONE up that disagrees with them. They are truly, DISGUSTING, people, and not joking at all, MUCH like Hitler's Nazi Brown Shirts.
    ... and a lot like our own Left wing, judging by your description.

Our version of Leftie has learned to take things slowly, dripfeeding their poison over a great length of time ... I'm thinking that yours hasn't, and so they are less successful in sneaking their agenda past people. That, and your greater reverence for freedom, and especially a strong capacity for patriotism ... makes the American Left's task far more difficult.

I think you've got a great chance of defeating them. We, though, haven't. They've had far longer to work on us.

24. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post