If it were me - just release everything. But yup, might be best to release them in a manner to ensure the goods are heard/read. Drop them all at once and by the 5 o'clock news they'll have all the rhetoric ready and preparation to turn things around as they usually do, and of course blast it all over the liberal MSM.

---

Lindsey Graham Says He Will Advise AG Barr On How To Release Trump-Russia Documents

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham said Monday he will meet with Attorney General William Barr during the week to discuss how to release documents he said will paint an “ugly and damning” picture of the FBI’s investigation of the Trump campaign.

Republicans have pressed for the declassification of a slew of FBI and Justice Department documents related to the Russia probe, including FBI interview transcripts known as 302s. Republicans have said some of the information shows the FBI misled the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court by relying on the unverified Steele dossier to obtain wiretaps against former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

“I’m going to meet the attorney general this week to talk to him about how to best tell the story. I don’t want people to conjecture as to what happened,” Graham told Fox News’ Sean Hannity. “I want you to read it.”

“I want you to see all the 302s that we possibly can give to you. I want you to see the full [Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act] warrant application. I want to release the transcripts of the confidential informants talking to Papadopoulos,” he said.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/21/g...sia-documents/