Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Look it up, EVERYONE here was writing about it, some probably used lots of caps and colors to emphasize their points.

Now though, it's all jolly good! No worries! Moving along.
    I certainly didn't mean you, personally, Kath. I was making a generic statement.

I don't think anyone in Washington is concerned with the debt. Not since Pero, whom I voted for. I think they know it's too big to even pay off now, so they have some nefarious plan already in the works to just WIPE IT CLEAN somehow when the interest on the debt becomes too much to pay.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default We're done now Kathianne.

And I already know that you refuse to give any thought to what has been going on. Don't care so much about those grandchildren after all?

BTW, you must be blind to all the positive things that I have acknowledged Trump has done and the unfair way he's been treated by your 'Deep State' et al.

Don't care about what you think, or believe about me. But the LOW BLOW about my grandchildren. You lose. I would never consider such liberal patronization using your grandchildren.

DONE. Over.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    Don't care about what you think, or believe about me. But the LOW BLOW about my grandchildren. You lose. I would never consider such liberal patronization using your grandchildren.

DONE. Over.
    Trillions and trillions of $$$ debt you are be left to them. Yowzers. Funny how Republicans used to be concerned.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Amazing that Trump has turned fiscal conservatives into fiscal liberals. If you bitched about how much Obama spent, but don't mind Trump's spending, you are delusional.

And of course the reverse is also true, if you didn't mind Obama's spending but all of a sudden you're concerned about Trump's , well that's stupid.

As for me. I understood the first time Trump signed a shitty spending bill because it had the money he wanted for the military. But the second time he did so, after saying "Ill never sign a bill like this again" was beyond the pale for me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Amazing that Trump has turned fiscal conservatives into fiscal liberals. If you bitched about how much Obama spent, but don't mind Trump's spending, you are delusional.

And of course the reverse is also true, if you didn't mind Obama's spending but all of a sudden you're concerned about Trump's , well that's stupid.

As for me. I understood the first time Trump signed a shitty spending bill because it had the money he wanted for the military. But the second time he did so, after saying "Ill never sign a bill like this again" was beyond the pale for me.
    Gee, I got it when he promised 'huge infrastructure-a trillion or more-that he knew the democrats could go along with.' Uh huh. He never, never promised, pretended to be a fiscal conservative.

Beyond the pale? You'll vote for him though, right? I would too if I'd thought he was the best last time.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Gee, I got it when he promised 'huge infrastructure-a trillion or more-that he knew the democrats could go along with.' Uh huh. He never, never promised, pretended to be a fiscal conservative.

Beyond the pale? You'll vote for him though, right? I would too if I'd thought he was the best last time.
    You just don't get me RE: Trump at all Kathy. I can go both dislike things about him and still think he's the best option. I don't understand why that is such a hard concept for you to grasp. I've never been a rah rah MAGA guy. I didn't even vote for him in 2006 because of his tweets. ENTIRELY. I made the calculated choice that Arkansas would go Trump with or without my vote and so I protested that he and Hillary were the best we could offer by voting third party. I may even do that again. I can't stand some of the things Trump does on a personal level, and while I agree with much of his policies there are other policies that I don't agree with, and he certainly is dishonest when it suits him. On the other hand, he has been attacked relentlessly by nearly everyone since before taking office, and I will call that out too and I will defend him against baseless attacks.

Maybe I'm just too multi faceted in my analysis of the man than you are. Hell back in the Obama days I often got criticized by people here for being the same towards Obama, I hated many of the things he did, but I wouldn't join in the "he's a Kenyan Muslim bastard" bullshit, I defended him against that kind of nonsense , doesn't mean I supported Obama . Just like saying Trump should not have done _________ doesn't mean I don't support him.

In the overall , I support Trump. but I reserve the right to criticize him as I see fit.

Long story short, sorry my criticisms of Trump don't meet your standards.

7. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post