Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Ending Birthright Citizenship

Will I vote for President Trump again? You bet your ass I will. I've wanted this ANCHOR BABY crap to end forever. I don't believe it's even constitutional. It's not LAW. The 14th Amendment was NEVER intended to grant automatic citizenship to the children of people who have ILLEGALLY entered the United States and given birth whom are NOT US CITIZENS. It was written for SLAVES, and it has been BASTARDIZED.

-----------

President Trump Says He Is Still “Looking Seriously” at Ending Birthright Citizenship

In October 2018 President Trump told Axios in an exclusive interview that he plans to sign an executive order to remove the right to citizenship for babies of non-citizens and illegal aliens.

In 2015 candidate Trump claimed he did not need a constitutional amendment to end this practice.

In 2013 295,000 babies were born to unauthorized-immigrant parents making up 8% of all US births that year.

On Wednesday President Trump once again said he is looking seriously at ending birthright citizenship.

The Hill reported:

President Trump on Wednesday said his administration is once again seriously considering an executive order to end birthright citizenship months after several lawmakers cast doubt on his ability to take such action.

“We’re looking at that very seriously,” Trump told reporters as he left the White House for Kentucky. “Birthright citizenship, where you have a baby on our land — walk over the border, have a baby, congratulations, the baby’s now a U.S. citizen.”

“We are looking at birthright citizenship very seriously,” he added. “It’s, frankly, ridiculous.”

The president proposed ending the practice that grants citizenship to those born in the United States during his 2016 presidential campaign. He revived the idea last year, saying he would sign an executive order to enact the change.

Numerous lawmakers, including several Republicans, quickly pushed back on the idea and argued Trump lacked the authority to make such a change using an executive order. They cited that birthright citizenship is a right enshrined under the 14th Amendment.

Trump responded to the criticism by saying birthright citizenship would be ended “one way or another.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...t-citizenship/
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-22-2019 at 07:54 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

It won't make me vote for him, but it's the right thing to do. Repeal the 14th!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    It won't make me vote for him, but it's the right thing to do. Repeal the 14th!
    Well... curiosity killed the cat... what would it take to make you vote for him?

(I can't believe you'd actually vote for any of the crazy dems.)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Well... curiosity killed the cat... what would it take to make you vote for him?

(I can't believe you'd actually vote for any of the crazy dems.)
    I'll have to see who's on the ballot or perhaps write someone in.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I'll have to see who's on the ballot or perhaps write someone in.
    Evasive...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Evasive...
    Not at all. I don't have a clue who will be on ballot, other than Trump.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Not at all. I don't have a clue who will be on ballot, other than Trump.
    Yes... I asked what it would take for you to vote for Trump. What would he have to do? What could he do? You didn't answer that.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-22-2019 at 08:44 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Yes... I asked what it would take for you to vote for Trump. What would he have to do? What could he do? You didn't answer that.
    In fairness, I doubt there is anything he can do. He truly is what he ran as and has not changed. While he lies, (exaggerates would be kinder), about what he's done and some results, he never misrepresents himself.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

In fairness, I doubt there is anything he can do. He truly is what he ran as and has not changed. While he lies, (exaggerates would be kinder), about what he's done and some results, he never misrepresents himself.
    OK... that's an answer... although I'm curious about these "lies." Can you give multiple examples of him lying?
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-22-2019 at 09:01 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

OK... that's an answer... although I'm curious about these "lies." Can you give multiple examples of him lying?
    I could, but am not going to bother. If you wish a list of many, google: 'trump lies and exaggerations' that should be a good start.

I don't like him, so I make my choices. I do not have to justify to you or anyone. I get to think and vote as I choose, as do you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I could, but am not going to bother. If you wish a list of many, google: 'trump lies and exaggerations' that should be a good start.

I don't like him, so I make my choices. I do not have to justify to you or anyone. I get to think and vote as I choose, as do you.
    Of course... I wasn't suggesting you didn't have a choice or was even trying to change your mind. I was just curious.

But google... c'mon Kath... google buries anything good about Trump pages and pages back, if you can find anything at all. I don't even use it for that. But if there's some opinion or blogger writing their garbage about him, it's on page one.

Sorry, I'll pass.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-22-2019 at 09:14 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Of course... I wasn't suggesting you didn't have a choice or was even trying to change your mind. I was just curious.

But google... c'mon Kath... google buries anything good about Trump pages and pages back, if you can find anything at all. I don't even use it for that. But if there's some opinion or blogger writing their garbage about him, it's on page one.

Sorry, I'll pass.
    Have to agree, you certainly can't find anything that might shake your faith for more than a moment when you only go through right wing search engines and deliberately avoid anything that challenges 'The Chosen One,' his words, not mine. (Yes, I know he didn't mean that in a religious way, but it's telling nevertheless.)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Have to agree, you certainly can't find anything that might shake your faith for more than a moment when you only go through right wing search engines and deliberately avoid anything that challenges 'The Chosen One,' his words, not mine. (Yes, I know he didn't mean that in a religious way, but it's telling nevertheless.)
    Nope, not playing games with you on this one, and I really don't like the sideways little swipe as if I'm some moron that blindly follows Trump. Several times, HERE, I've expressed my frustration and possible lack of support for him, so your comment is just a little snippy. Why do you have to do that? I haven't done it in this conversation so why did you? Comments like that are exactly why I spit back at people.

And google IS a filthy leftist cess pool that moves anything and everything slamming President Trump to the fore front, and YOU, KNOW IT. THAT is why I do, OCCASIONALLY, use a conservative search engine. It's not because I'm worried about "SHAKING MY FAITH," it's because I'm trying to ESCAPE GOOGLE'S EPIC LEFTIST BIAS.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Nope, not playing games with you on this one, and I really don't like the sideways little swipe as if I'm some moron that blindly follows Trump. Several times, HERE, I've expressed my frustration and possible lack of support for him, so your comment is just a little snippy. Why do you have to do that? I haven't done it in this conversation so why did you? Comments like that are exactly why I spit back at people.

And google IS a filthy leftist cess pool that moves anything and everything slamming President Trump to the fore front, and YOU, KNOW IT. THAT is why I do, OCCASIONALLY, use a conservative search engine. It's not because I'm worried about "SHAKING MY FAITH," it's because I'm trying to ESCAPE GOOGLE'S EPIC LEFTIST BIAS.
    As I said, 'a moment.' I find your repeatedly asking me to find 'this' or 'that' and 'multiple examples' to be snippy also. We just irritate in different ways I guess.

Google is what it is, it tries to bury anything it doesn't like, acknowledged. Unless the topic is on the menu 'now' I tend to go through pages to find what is relevant, I don't take the top appearing. At least they are there. Not so much on the right wing search engines, they don't want to upset their readers with anything not in line with current right thought. Can't say I've used them much in past couple years, but must have taken a lot of scrubbing to find 'deficits' good! to put to top.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

As I said, 'a moment.' I find your repeatedly asking me to find 'this' or 'that' and 'multiple examples' to be snippy also. We just irritate in different ways I guess.

Google is what it is, it tries to bury anything it doesn't like, acknowledged. Unless the topic is on the menu 'now' I tend to go through pages to find what is relevant, I don't take the top appearing. At least they are there. Not so much on the right wing search engines, they don't want to upset their readers with anything not in line with current right thought. Can't say I've used them much in past couple years, but must have taken a lot of scrubbing to find 'deficits' good! to put to top.
    You seem to get defensive quite easily these days.

And I'm sure you really enjoy being able to find so much dirt on Trump on google so easily, conveniently moved to the forefront just for the likes of Trump haters like you.