Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Default Biden is Off the Rails with This

Comparing the RFK and MLK assassinations with a fictitious attempt at Obama?

More stupid comments by this man, whom I once respected.

He has certainly become a gaffe machine and extraordinary projectionist over what might
    happen any given day, but does not live in the world of reality:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-assassination
    Last edited by Elessar; 08-23-2019 at 10:49 PM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

2. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Comparing the RFK and MLK assassinations with a fictitious attempt at Obama?

More stupid comments by this man, whom I once respected.

He has certainly become a gaffe machine and extraordinary projectionist over what might
    happen any given day, but does not live in the world of reality:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-assassination
    It's getting more and more weird!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...571#post941571

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Yeah...stranger and stranger.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

If someone REALLY wanted Obama dead, he would be. My best guess, because it has also been my opinion, is the fallout from killing Obama wouldn't be worth doing it. Making a martyr of a monkey while giving Dems a green light for any-and-everything is NOT a good plan.

Too bad between Jack and Jill they're sinking Joe's boat. I like him as a Dem candidate
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

There are some serious boneheads out there. Biden may have meant well (or not -- sounds like fearmongering from a Dem to me) but he's asking people whose parents might not even have been born yet to understand the trauma this Nation went through when MLK and RFK were assassinated. They can't relate.

I can well believe those were his heroes though. I'm NOT impressed.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    There are some serious boneheads out there. Biden may have meant well (or not -- sounds like fearmongering from a Dem to me) but he's asking people whose parents might not even have been born yet to understand the trauma this Nation went through when MLK and RFK were assassinated. They can't relate.

I can well believe those were his heroes though. I'm NOT impressed.
    If ANYONE is impressed with creepy old groper, gaffe a minute Biden, they have a very low threshold to be impressed.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-24-2019 at 04:01 PM.

10. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    If ANYONE is impressed with creepy old groper, gaffe a minute Biden, they have a very low threshold to be impressed.
    Yeah but I was kinda hoping he would be the Dem nominee.

12. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Yeah but I was kinda hoping he would be the Dem nominee.
    Me too, bro... I'd love it. Let ole creepy Joe get up there in a one on one debate with Trump, and let him say the dems prefer TRUTH over FACTS again, or something just as moronic. I do believe Biden is the one that the dems have anointed.

Get out the popcorn...
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-24-2019 at 04:53 PM.

14. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Joe thinks Bobby K. and MLK were killed in the 70's???

He's not only OFF THE RAILS.

The Train left the station a long time ago for Joe. And he just had to stop at a local "7-11" to see the INDIAN. That made him late for his own birthday.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Me too, bro... I'd love it. Let ole creepy Joe get up there in a one on one debate with Trump, and let him say the dems prefer TRUTH over FACTS again, or something just as moronic. I do believe Biden is the one that the dems have anointed.

Get out the popcorn...
    I don't see him as the anointed one much longer if he ever was. Even the Dems aren't THAT dumb. They may have been hopeful but it appears he is crushing that hope

The vocal Dems have been young and screechy. I doubt they're going to roll over for a (allegedly)lecherous, old, white man as the Dem candidate.

17. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I don't see him as the anointed one much longer if he ever was. Even the Dems aren't THAT dumb. They may have been hopeful but it appears he is crushing that hope

The vocal Dems have been young and screechy. I doubt they're going to roll over for a (allegedly)lecherous, old, white man as the Dem candidate.
    I concur. I thought he was going to be the shoe in, as they really need someone that is at least a capitalist. It's not going to be Joe.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I concur. I thought he was going to be the shoe in, as they really need someone that is at least a capitalist. It's not going to be Joe.
    There's not another dem running that can beat Trump, and the dems know it.

They're either going to prop up creepy Joe and go for it, or depend on CHEATING with a lesser candidate, and I mean more of this finding thousands of mysterious ballots that appear out of nowhere, and illegal aliens voting, and dead people, you name it. They'll stop at nothing to steal an election. Just look at what is ongoing with how they've tried to FRAME Trump with a FARCE investigation for colluding.

Good lord... what happened to the democrat party? They've just gone full overboard anti American, unhinged, corrupt. Is there a decent democrat still alive? I'm beginning to think not.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-24-2019 at 11:10 PM.

20. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

There's not another dem running that can beat Trump, and the dems know it.

They're either going to prop up creepy Joe and go for it, or depend on CHEATING with a lesser candidate, and I mean more of this finding thousands of mysterious ballots that appear out of nowhere, and illegal aliens voting, and dead people, you name it. They'll stop at nothing to steal an election. Just look at what is ongoing with how they've tried to FRAME Trump with a FARCE investigation for colluding.

Good lord... what happened to the democrat party? They've just gone full overboard anti American, unhinged, corrupt. Is there a decent democrat still alive? I'm beginning to think not.
    Trump is beatable and it isn't going to take a Joe Biden to do it. How quickly we forget the lesson that should have been learned in 08. Lessons learned appears to be out of reach of politics.

Obama came out of nowhere with Hitlery the shoe-in, and he got over with nothing of substance to offer but some rock star personal appeal the left fell for. And he proved in the succeeding 8 years he was nothing of substance except an anti-American progressive loony that need to live in Europe.

Anyway, if Biden would lock up the nomination instead of opening his mouth and talking, he IS easily beatable.

Bear in mind, the left is GOING TO cheat. They keep doing it and no one's in jail for it yet. So "close" isn't going to cut it for Trump. Last time, the Dems got caught complacent, with their pants down thinking they had a shoe-in. They won't do it again this time around.

It appears however that complacency has transferred itself to the right. Back to lessons learned. The right doesn't do it any better than the left.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Trump is beatable and it isn't going to take a Joe Biden to do it. How quickly we forget the lesson that should have been learned in 08. Lessons learned appears to be out of reach of politics.

Obama came out of nowhere with Hitlery the shoe-in, and he got over with nothing of substance to offer but some rock star personal appeal the left fell for. And he proved in the succeeding 8 years he was nothing of substance except an anti-American progressive loony that need to live in Europe.

Anyway, if Biden would lock up the nomination instead of opening his mouth and talking, he IS easily beatable.

Bear in mind, the left is GOING TO cheat. They keep doing it and no one's in jail for it yet. So "close" isn't going to cut it for Trump. Last time, the Dems got caught complacent, with their pants down thinking they had a shoe-in. They won't do it again this time around.

It appears however that complacency has transferred itself to the right. Back to lessons learned. The right doesn't do it any better than the left.
    I agree. There actually are several governors who sound less crazy than Warren/Sanders, are hopefully younger and less prone to getting caught in misspeaks/lies than Joe. They are Democrats so I'm unlikely to find all of their policies to my liking, but at least 2 of them have done well at keeping their states in good financial shape, something most Dems do not.

23. Thanks Gunny thanked this post