Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default 'I'm Glad He's Dead' and 'I Hope the End Was Painful'

So this is some of the left - in reality.

And in addition, this is someone that gets paid BIG money to be on TV and talk to America. And remains, because the left love him.

This SHOULD get him fired, but doubtful that ever happens.

The left will not condemn this either, whether they know him well or don't know him at all.

---

Bill Maher on David Koch Death: 'I'm Glad He's Dead' and 'I Hope the End Was Painful'

Bill Maher made his bones in the entertainment world as a comedian. He should have stuck with stand-up.

His monologue from Friday's Real Time on HBO simply can't be believed:

Fox News:

"Real Time" host Bill Maher minced no words Friday night regarding the news that Republican megadonor and billionaire philanthropist David Koch had died at age 79 following a long battle with cancer.

"F--- him... I'm glad he's dead," Maher said.

"And now, some funeral news to report. Yesterday David Koch of the zillionaire Koch brothers died .. of prostate cancer," Maher said during his opening monologue, sparking some applause from his mostly liberal audience.

"I guess I’m going to have to re-evaluate my low opinion of prostate cancer."

The HBO star joked that Koch's family expressed gratitude that he "lived long enough to see the Amazon catch fire" and that condolences poured in "from all the politicians he owned."

"As for his remains, he has asked to be cremated and have his ashes be blown into a child's lungs," Maher quipped.

After briefly acknowledging the "harsh words" he had for Koch and predicting condemnation, Maher doubled down on his disdain for him and his brother, Charles Koch.

"He and his brother have done more than anybody to fund climate science deniers for decades. So f--- him, the Amazon is burning up, I’m glad he’s dead, and I hope the end was painful.”
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

THAT is some serious hate. Imagine had anyone said that about Peter Fonda
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

and to think that he gave a major donation to the hospital most likely saving Ruth Bader Ginsberg's life.

There is no end.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill