Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
Hello and welcome, from a British Conservative.

On the evidence of your introduction alone, I can take it from your post that you're yet another Trump would-be disparager ?

Perhaps, when you've properly settled down here and begun to impart your philosophising to us, you can explain why the 'Liberal Establishment' over in America has such contempt for democratic process, that Libs there will happily go to the extremes they do to oppose someone who has been, after all, ELECTED TO OFFICE !!!

[I speak, by the way, as someone who's just now skimmed what appears to be a Facebook page of yours (Ricky Tavy, 'Mean Liberal', eh ??) .. and an article added on 5th June this year.]

Just a thought ...
Yeah, that was me. Haven't done any writing on that for some weeks now.

I know a few Brits. None of them ever explained to me that when elections end there, everybody just shuts up and stops criticizing the winning opposition. You learn something new every day. Of course, I understand that over there the winner is determined by the person who gets the most votes. Lastly, it has been awhile since you have had to deal with a bull goose looney for a leader. George V?