Thread: Introductions

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Hi Beefeater. Welcome ! I'm a Brit who's met some real Beefeaters (of the Tower of London variety). Not at all sure I agree on your 'royalty should be hung by the highest yardarm' suggestion ... but I certainly DO agree about eating succulent beef ! Nothing quite like a 16 ounce slab of steak to get your teeth into ... though you'd get an argument from another Brit about that ('Noir') ... he's a vegetarian, I believe ...

You look to be an interesting addition here. Welcome !
    Hi, Drummond. I ate a sirloin steak for breakie and am having beef stew at dinner, or what you'd call "tea" I suppose.

This isn't a Beefeater but I love the British sense of humor all the same.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Junkie View Post
    Welcome. I figured you meant Beefeater like the gin. Makes a great martini. As for real beef, I love it! Eat pretty much every day in one way or another and I've been closely involved with the slaughter and industrialization of it (and other proteins). Interesting take that it is the Lucifer's doing. You sure you're not sucking the juniper juice?
    Hi, Taco Junkie. I ate 12 tacos the other night at the VFW and washed them down with gin and tonic, which the Brits invented to treat malaria, probably their best invention next to the flush toilet and Spitfire. My preferred juniper juice is Bombay but had to settle on Tanqueray, it's a small VFW. I also played a game called Lighting and won $23.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Gravy flavored gin....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Gravy flavored gin....
    Hi, Black Diamond. It was the regular gin with a twist of lime. I never heard of gravy flavored gin before. Maybe in Kentucky?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beefeater View Post
    Hi, Black Diamond. It was the regular gin with a twist of lime. I never heard of gravy flavored gin before. Maybe in Kentucky?

I figured it was you, Gravy.

Given your spastic last few posts under your original moniker, why do you continue to return? Need a good troll fix that only can be satisfied around here?
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

6. Thanks Gunny, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Default Love the steak...about to break....

The Gravy Boat. Impersonating a Beefeater is like Pelosi saying she loves TRUMP.
    They called me Tombstone on my last ship.
    Now, I'm your Huckleberry.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Junkie View Post
    Interesting you bring up Cuba City NT. I want to go there to look at some Jeeps. Do you know the place there that specializes in them?

Sorry, Taco... missed this. I've been kinda busy.

I've never been to Cuba City. I asked the question because it was my way of telling Gravy / Funky / Beefeater that we were on to his little game of trying to sneak back in here after getting the boot.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Post Howdy from a Newby

This is the first time I have ever participated in this type of public forum. Although I have been told I'm highly opinionated, I usually keep my opinions to family and friends via email. I'm a real off the grid kind of guy, no Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, yada yada yada. I am, however, thrilled to witness the rise and impact of alternative media during my lifetime. It is a long way from Walter Crankcase telling me, "And that's the way it is" each night after spoon feeding me his reality. It has also restored my faith in the ultimate survival of this society as I see the people reject the established media, be it broadcast or published, and are willing to search less traditional sources for the truth. Thank you all for allowing me to join your group in search for greater truths. After spending a few days browsing previous posts in various forums, it appears I have found a solid group of fellow travelers. I look forward to the ride. A special hat tip to Taco Junkie for hooking me up!

10. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post
    This is the first time I have ever participated in this type of public forum. Although I have been told I'm highly opinionated, I usually keep my opinions to family and friends via email. I'm a real off the grid kind of guy, no Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, yada yada yada. I am, however, thrilled to witness the rise and impact of alternative media during my lifetime. It is a long way from Walter Crankcase telling me, "And that's the way it is" each night after spoon feeding me his reality. It has also restored my faith in the ultimate survival of this society as I see the people reject the established media, be it broadcast or published, and are willing to search less traditional sources for the truth. Thank you all for allowing me to join your group in search for greater truths. After spending a few days browsing previous posts in various forums, it appears I have found a solid group of fellow travelers. I look forward to the ride. A special hat tip to Taco Junkie for hooking me up!

.......... to the site Taco mentioned your coming by. You will like this place and many of its good people here....Have fun it can be entertaining and has much good info to offer...

12. Thanks FakeNewsSux thanked this post