Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NATO AIR View Post
    Came over from the old USMB days. I've just been honorably discharged from active duty Naval service and am now going to school in NC (cheap cost of living, good educational opportunities, 4 seasons for my wife to be once she arrives in the country). My political beliefs are across the board and evolve in response to personal experience and superior logic and ideas from others. I'm strongly pro-life, anti-torture and am devoted to the Constitution.

I have traveled widely in the past 5 years and served with some of the finest men and women this country has as its citizens. These experiences, as well as meeting countless people abroad who desire America to be a friend and ally again, inform much of what I believe and how I perceive matters today.

Its nice to be a part of the Debate Policy forum. I am eager to learn and interact with the community here.
    Welcome and thanks for your service.
    POLITICAL ACTIVISTS CREED
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brushfires in people's minds" -Samuel Adams

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
    stand ready to do violence on their behalf."~George Orwell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Smile Hello Debate Forum

Hi ya'll!

Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Lee~* and I'm from Georgia. A friend from another site told me about this one ... Is that you Mr. P? I guess he thought I might be a worthy opponent for some of ya'll ... LOL! Ok, I do have a few opinions ... but I'm sure I'll get into that later! Anyway, I'm off to find something to bump my head against ... Catch me in the threads!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee~* View Post
    Hi ya'll!

Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Lee~* and I'm from Georgia. A friend from another site told me about this one ... Is that you Mr. P? I guess he thought I might be a worthy opponent for some of ya'll ... LOL! Ok, I do have a few opinions ... but I'm sure I'll get into that later! Anyway, I'm off to find something to bump my head against ... Catch me in the threads!
    You've been mislead, I don't associate with anyone from Georgia!

Nice to see you made it.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome home (belatedly) and glad to see ya!

Came over from the old USMB days. I've just been honorably discharged from active duty Naval service and am now going to school in NC (cheap cost of living, good educational opportunities, 4 seasons for my wife to be once she arrives in the country). My political beliefs are across the board and evolve in response to personal experience and superior logic and ideas from others. I'm strongly pro-life, anti-torture and am devoted to the Constitution.

I have traveled widely in the past 5 years and served with some of the finest men and women this country has as its citizens. These experiences, as well as meeting countless people abroad who desire America to be a friend and ally again, inform much of what I believe and how I perceive matters today.

Its nice to be a part of the Debate Policy forum. I am eager to learn and interact with the community here.
    Gadget (fmr Marine)

Don't speak unless spoken to......slimeball!

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot....They don't know what they are doing?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Sure you would post on my birthday! Easy for me to say over a month early. NATO is good man. From ideas to bringing to fruition, though he does tend to mess those up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee~* View Post
    Hi ya'll!

welcome......everyones bark is much worse than their bite......some bark loud though so you may need to cover your ears....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    welcome......everyones bark is much worse than their bite......some bark loud though so you may need to cover your ears....
    What he said, except Manu's bite is worse than his bark.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wink Barking and Biting Welcome!

Hummmm ... a challenge! Barking doesn't phase me, I own 3 Jack Russell Terriers! Now biting ... I think I need to know you a little bit better before we progress to biting! And Mr. P ... well alrighty then! This just might be fun! Lee~*

Oh, and LiberalNation ... Watch out, fresh meat may bite back!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi.
    I came to this board by searching via google for some usernames. 2 of them i found here being active the last days. Have nothing personal ongoing with them but read their posts elsewhere not ever but mostly with joy.
    Nato air was one of them i googled.

Can it be, that when you login the statistics of who has been online today is shortened? Because when you are not logged in, the list is much longer and it shows someone i googled also. But when i log in the list it is shortened.

Most of you will not know me, but some people might and maybe remember me as aggressive. I have to say, that to a discussion labeled as aggressive it takes always 2 sides. I am one of those sides, and mostly the other side was some people combined.

I only hope, that this board will proof not to be hardcore, so i can discuss normal. Allthough elsewhere were also people i "liked", but i had always only discussion with 3-4 peoples. And only one really being interested in getting deeper.
    I do not write everyday in english forums, so logging in in english forums to diss each other and combat is not quite productive. So a paperhanging-shift is quite logic to begin from new.
    Last edited by canavar; 02-14-2008 at 07:59 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    What he said, except Manu's bite is worse than his bark.
    you never complain......

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

you never complain......
    True, you have a nice bite!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by canavar View Post
    Hi.
    I only hope, that this board will proof not to be hardcore, so i can discuss normal. Allthough elsewhere were also people i "liked", but i had always only discussion with 3-4 peoples. And only one really being interested in getting deeper.
    I do not write everyday in english forums, so logging in in english forums to diss each other and combat is not quite productive. So a paperhanging-shift is quite logic to begin from new.
    Hello Canvar,
    What ever happens at other boards, stays at other boards. As far as everyone here is concerned you have a clean slate. Most members here are courteous with one another. There are the times where people get at each other but when you deal with people with respect, you usually get it back.
    Hope you enjoy the board.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by canavar View Post
    Hi.
    I came to this board by searching via google for some usernames. 2 of them i found here being active the last days. Have nothing personal ongoing with them but read their posts elsewhere not ever but mostly with joy.
    Nato air was one of them i googled.

Can it be, that when you login the statistics of who has been online today is shortened? Because when you are not logged in, the list is much longer and it shows someone i googled also. But when i log in the list it is shortened.

Most of you will not know me, but some people might and maybe remember me as aggressive. I have to say, that to a discussion labeled as aggressive it takes always 2 sides. I am one of those sides, and mostly the other side was some people combined.

Hey there! I know you, like you. Don't always agree with you, but that you know.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Welcome Lee & Canavar!

Hey Canavar, were you the guy who was active in the history trivia thread on USMB, before it was sold?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey