Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TNHarley View Post
    New here guys!
    Cheers to all!
    Welcome (I don't really smile)
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks TNHarley, pizza_pablo thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

New here guys!
    Cheers to all!

Much slower over here, TN, but you will recognize some of the personality types...

Welcome.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

New here guys!
    Cheers to all!
    Welcome TNH
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Hello, Folks!

I just registered, a bit ago.
    I'm here to see what this is all about.

I am a fifty-something year old off-white dude, that has been retired from Uncle Sam's Navy for a decade. I was a frigate and submarine sailor.
    I am conservative. I no longer align myself with any party, because I believe that none are concerned with the American people.
    I believe every citizen has a God given right to their personal protection. I believe every citizen should have the freedom to Constitutional Carry, throughout the nation. I believe there should be no such thing as "prohibited person". If one cannot be trusted, in public, with a firearm, one should not be allowed in public. Of coarse, this means that we would have to revisit the criteria for this.
    I believe that the career politician has helped ruin this country. The Founding Fathers did not intend for political service to become a life long career. I believe the idea was to come out of your shop or off of your farm and do your very best for the nation, for a few years and then return to your regular life.
    I believe that politicians disregard for whom they work and are SUPPOSED to be serving.
    I believe there should be term limits. Two terms at most and probably not even consecutive. I believe there should be no pensions for politicians, no insider trading, no lobbyists and no laws, acts or regulations that do not pertain to any politician that is laid upon the citizenry.

The wife and I have 2 adult children and 3 small pups, with which we run agility and very much enjoy their company, around the house.
    I am into dogs, cars and rooting my smartphones.

Hoefully, I can add an avatar and signature, soon.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pizza_pablo View Post

I am a fifty-something year old off-white dude, that has been retired from Uncle Sam's Navy for a decade. I was a frigate and submarine sailor.
    I am conservative. I no longer align myself with any party, because I believe that none are concerned with the American people.
    I believe every citizen has a God given right to their personal protection. I believe every citizen should have the freedom to Constitutional Carry, throughout the nation. I believe there should be no such thing as "prohibited person". If one cannot be trusted, in public, with a firearm, one should not be allowed in public. Of coarse, this means that we would have to revisit the criteria for this.
    I believe that the career politician has helped ruin this country. The Founding Fathers did not intend for political service to become a life long career. I believe the idea was to come out of your shop or off of your farm and do your very best for the nation, for a few years and then return to your regular life.
    I believe that politicians disregard for whom they work and are SUPPOSED to be serving.
    I believe there should be term limits. Two terms at most and probably not even consecutive. I believe there should be no pensions for politicians, no insider trading, no lobbyists and no laws, acts or regulations that do not pertain to any politician that is laid upon the citizenry.

The wife and I have 2 adult children and 3 small pups, with which we run agility and very much enjoy their company, around the house.

So you root your smartphone, huh?

Ok, I kid, I kid, I read it all.

Welcome aboard! I was told to expect you and you come with recommendation from some good members! Sounds like you should fit in just fine here.

What kind of pups do you have? I just got myself a new pup, she's just shy of 3 months old, half Alaskan and half Siberian husky. Animal lovers tend to be good people, IMO.

Glad you're here.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

7. Thanks pizza_pablo thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Welcome Aboard....

9. Thanks pizza_pablo thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Welcome Pablo
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

11. Thanks pizza_pablo thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Welcome Aboard.

I have atypically non-washed (inside) set of ceramic coffee mug, knowing that
    Squids, just as Coasties, believe them to be "aged"!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

13. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes pizza_pablo, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Introductions

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    So you root your smartphone, huh?

Ok, I kid, I kid, I read it all.

Welcome aboard! I was told to expect you and you come with recommendation from some good members! Sounds like you should fit in just fine here.

What kind of pups do you have? I just got myself a new pup, she's just shy of 3 months old, half Alaskan and half Siberian husky. Animal lovers tend to be good people, IMO.

Glad you're here.
    I do! 😀

Thanks!
    I hope I can live up to my "reputation". 😉

"The boys" are, from left to right,
    Koby, a 6 year old Havanese,
    Tango, a 3 year old Mini Aussie / Bichon mix,
    Cooper, a 5 year old Havanese.

These guys are non stop entertainment!
    Telling someone they have to be “politically correct” is a violation of their 1st Amendment right.
    People’s feelings are NOT protected, under the US Constitution.

15. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

^^ Cool little buggers, I love small doggies!! I have a Chihuahua now, and my Pug passed recently, or a few years ago but still feels recently.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

17. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Welcome aboard, brother.

19. Thanks aboutime, pizza_pablo thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Welcome aboard...

From an old, retired, Tin Can Sailor to a Bubble head. Looks like you found the right place.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

21. Thanks pizza_pablo thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    ^^ Cool little buggers, I love small doggies!! I have a Chihuahua now, and my Pug passed recently, or a few years ago but still feels recently.
    I think I like / trust dogs more than humans.
    Losing the good pups is really tough!
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    From an old, retired, Tin Can Sailor to a Bubble head. Looks like you found the right place.
    It's hard to believe I left that life a decade ago. Feels more like a few years.
    I reckon time flies, when you're no longer being tortured.
    Telling someone they have to be “politically correct” is a violation of their 1st Amendment right.
    People’s feelings are NOT protected, under the US Constitution.

23. Thanks aboutime, Drummond thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I think I like / trust dogs more than humans.
    Losing the good pups is really tough!
    For me, I KNOW I like and trust dogs and cats more than humans!! And yeah, losing them is heartbreaking in so many ways.

25. Likes pizza_pablo liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Hellow from russian airborne recon dude
    Welcome
    Last edited by Polite Russian; 04-15-2018 at 09:35 AM.

27. Likes jimnyc liked this post