Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    So do you know me from where?

That link you give is from an Internet Heckler who is rather interested in my politics.

I suggest that anyone follow the source links instead of believing what that author says about me.
    Obviously I am not following you around, you came HERE. Needless to say, yes I've been on boards you posted the exact same intro you did here.

So, we'll take a look at your bio, which I'll provide the link for; you may not though, use it in your signature or posts.

The candidate James P. Cusick, Sr. was born on March 17, 1956, in Leonardtown, MD. The 6th of 12 siblings. High school G.E.D., 1975. Married high school girl friend 1976. Had a son, JPC,Jr. born 1977. Marriage separated 1981, divorced 1983. He traveled the USA to Florida, Louisiana, Texas, Arizona,Nevada, California, Wyoming, Illinois, New York. Returned to hometown St. Mary's County 1992. In 1994 was the first time incarceration 3 months for child support and again 6 months in 1997. The incarcerations were done wrongfully by the Court with unethical pressure from the child support agency for St. Mary's County. Mr. Cusick did try to cooperate but the child support enforcement was too severely corrupt. So because of that corruption he was released from jail in a worse condition of homeless and destitute with the child support officials demanding more cash payments regardless of his condition so Mr. Cusick proceeded to spray paint the 4 pillars on the front of the Circuit Court house in Leonardtown with green spray paint writing out the words "Child Support is Legalized Stealing", and, "Thou Shalt Not Steal", and, "Michael Harris Thief Master", and, "Inside this Court is a Den of Thieves". No other damage was done. He just wanted others to know what was going on. He was arrested, pleaded guilty, served 18 months in the County Detention Center. Then 1998 Mr. Cusick went and painted the 2 pillars in front of the child support enforcement office in Leonardtown with similar words of, Child Support Thieves, and, "Thou shalt Not Steal". Got arrested, pleaded guilty again, served 14 months in County Detention Center.

It was reasoned then that the local Courts just enforce the unjust child support laws and do not make the laws so after release in July 2000, Mr. Cusick traveled to Annapolis and spray painted the two pillars of the Maryland State House with red spray paint saying, "Child Support Thieves", and, "Thou Shalt Not Steal". Got arrested, refused to enter plea, had jury trial, sentenced to 3 years in State prison for the misdemeanor. There was no other damage done. Mr. Cusick does not have any felony, these actions were all minor offenses. He considers the actions to have been political crimes and thus he was a political prisoner. He was released from the Maryland D.O.C (prison) in August 2003, and his child support case is closed.

The corruption of the St. Mary's County child support enforcement was finally exposed in the Maryland high Court of Appeals on March 8, 2000, in the case of Thrower, Mason and Miles, v. The Bureau of [child] Support enforcement (BOSE), a copy of that decision can be seen here at the State of Maryland Courts website link here, then check the box for Court of Appeals, year 2000, then see (March) 3-8-2000, Judge Wilner, Thrower v. Support Enforcement. Or else just click HERE for direct link to the case text.

This case did change some few aspects of the Maryland laws and procedures but unfortunately it did NOT stop the more insidious injustices at the root of the ongoing and never ending Child support stupidity.

Hereafter Mr. Cusick is a candidate for the U.S. Senate 2012 to personally lead the c/s reforms.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Smile Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post

Obviously I am not following you around, you came HERE. Needless to say, yes I've been on boards you posted the exact same intro you did here.

So, we'll take a look at your bio, BiographyPage which I'll provide the link for [/URL]; you may not though, use it in your signature or posts.
    Hi K,

I was not saying that you were following me as it is that heckler on that other website who follows me around.

I see it as cool that you (or anyone) recognizes me from other forums as I am purposely making myself exposed.

Thanks for providing that link to my biography page as this forum tells me that I may post links after 5 postings which is not very many.

=================================
    SIGNATURE:

JP Cusick, and PETA.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Hi K,

I was not saying that you were following me as it is that heckler on that other website who follows me around.

I see it as cool that you (or anyone) recognizes me from other forums as I am purposely making myself exposed.

Thanks for providing that link to my biography page as this forum tells me that I may post links after 5 postings which is not very many.

Welcome to DP, JP! We hope to learn a lot from our first "real life" politician here!

First off, sorry staff removed your link in your signature. That's frowned upon here, so please make it something without advertising. You are free to share links to your website within posts that are on topic though. (Curiously, why would ANY serious candidate run off of a FREE website and using a Yahoo account? Little unprofessional, No?)

Anyway, I made a thread for starters about one of your main talking points, Child Support. Would be curious to hear your views, as I'm sure other members and parents here would love to hear!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...018#post501018
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Arrow Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

Welcome to DP, JP! We hope to learn a lot from our first "real life" politician here!

First off, sorry staff removed your link in your signature. That's frowned upon here, so please make it something without advertising. You are free to share links to your website within posts that are on topic though. (Curiously, why would ANY serious candidate run off of a FREE website and using a Yahoo account? Little unprofessional, No?)

Anyway, I made a thread for starters about one of your main talking points, Child Support. Would be curious to hear your views, as I'm sure other members and parents here would love to hear!

DebatePolicy=ShowThread= JP-Cusick-and-Child-Support
    I thank you for such an enthusiastic welcome, and I surely will respond on that new thread you started.

I myself do not see a free website and free email as some how not professional since mine does do the exact same job as that of a paid website, and mine is giving employment to the dot com providers, and if I pay for the website and email then I have to report the expenditure to the Elections Commission which is just unnecessary extra work.

And I like the position of not looking "professional" since I am not a professional politician.

See you over on that other thread.
    SIGNATURE:

JP Cusick, and PETA.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Hi, I'm Psycho Doc

I am a left leaning professional that believes in a national healthcare system. There are entirely too many Americans going without adequate healthcare and that is a sin committed by the best of our citizens. That's just a start. I always tend to drive hard for the rights of freedom and liberty loving Americans.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Doc View Post
    I am a left leaning professional that believes in a national healthcare system. There are entirely too many Americans going without adequate healthcare and that is a sin committed by the best of our citizens. That's just a start. I always tend to drive hard for the rights of freedom and liberty loving Americans.
    Psychoblues duplicate account is banned
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Doc View Post

I know nothing about any "duplicate account" so I say welcome aboard to this forum.

And I too believe in the need for the USA to create a national heath care system, and we need the single payer system especially.

Peace.
    SIGNATURE:

JP Cusick, and PETA.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know nothing about any "duplicate account" so I say welcome aboard to this forum.

And I too believe in the need for the USA to create a national heath care system, and we need the single payer system especially.

Peace.
    Sure, and I see you've already made a start towards that goal by making sure your ex is a single payer parent.

Douchebag.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Just saying "Hello"

Thought I would introduce myself. I am the Love Monkey. I like bananas and spreading love. It's nice here in the jungle but every now and then I go to town. I come in peace.
    I am a child of God. He created me in His image. The wife, however, evolved from monkeys.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Love Monkey View Post
    Thought I would introduce myself. I am the Love Monkey. I like bananas and spreading love. It's nice here in the jungle but every now and then I go to town. I come in peace.
    Male? Female? If female, please spread the love by PM'n me a photo of your boobies. If male, please contact Gunny, he swings that way!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello. My name is Toro.

I am here because I am lazy, weak-willed, undisciplined and narcissistic.

I will also generally take whatever political position in which the general ethos of the board annoys me the least.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Male? Female? If female, please spread the love by PM'n me a photo of your boobies. If male, please contact Gunny, he swings that way!
    Ummmm ... we need to talk, Jimmy.
    Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    Ummmm ... we need to talk, Jimmy.
    I kid, I kid! I'm surprised Gunny hasn't electronically punched me in the face yet!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I kid, I kid! I'm surprised Gunny hasn't electronically punched me in the face yet!
    YET.

Very important word, my cyber-friend.
    Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    YET.

Very important word, my cyber-friend.
    I'd say I still have time to edit my post, but I imagine he is either looking over your shoulder, or you laughed out loud and told him already! LOL