Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Sky, want to hear a secret? If you hadn't butted in after I asked the question depending on Kath's answer I was fully prepared to go to bat for you on this. I absolutely was questioning her choice of words........ But you always gotta charge in like a bull in a china shop making NO ONE want to defend you.

Me too. Seemed like she was starting shit to me....but whatever...that ship has sailed now.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sky, want to hear a secret? If you hadn't butted in after I asked the question depending on Kath's answer I was fully prepared to go to bat for you on this. I absolutely was questioning her choice of words........ But you always gotta charge in like a bull in a china shop making NO ONE want to defend you.
    Cut it out. You keep thinking what I want you to do is defend me. I don't need defending. I need to hang out someplace where people accept me as I am.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Me too. Seemed like she was starting shit to me....but whatever...that ship has sailed now.

Enjoy laughing at me. This ganging up thing that Con,kath and jim did on this intro thread is totally mortifying. kath is mean. I expected it from her but not from con and jim.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Song View Post
    Cut it out. You keep thinking what I want you to do is defend me. I don't need defending. I need to hang out someplace where people accept me as I am.
    This might be better, and more on your level, since you're so much better than all of us people picking on you.

http://bit.ly/IVsH79
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Enjoy laughing at me. This ganging up thing that Con,kath and jim did on this intro thread is totally mortifying. kath is mean. I expected it from her but not from con and jim.
    And yet you can't seem to quote these invisible "ugly" posts, which are actually in your imagination.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    "As the victim turns"
    You know something that friends do is listen and they don't judge. Try it sometime.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You always want folks to give you a chance...but you won't give others that same chance. You really do assume things and jump the gun going off all half cocked,which makes you look foolish. Just lighten up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Originally Posted by Kathianne
    Intimately.

Intimately? Are you saying they were/are lovers?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    You always want folks to give you a chance...but you won't give others that same chance. You really do assume things and jump the gun going off all half cocked,which makes you look foolish. Just lighten up.

The absolute WORST thing you can say to someone who's hurt and angry is to "just lighten up".

I give up. I completely give up.

Fuck it. I actually like this forum and the people in it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Damn right I KNOW you want someone to defend you. And I am the kind of asshole you would want on your "side" , you've said it yourself, not many want to fight with me cuz I'm a dirty sumbitch. Everyone on this board knows I'd start a fight with Kath , or Jim, or anyone else, defending someone. I've done it several times. YOUR problem is you don't know when to shut up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Hello PEach, and welcome to DP!!

I see WS welcomed you aboard before you even introduced yourself. You guys know one another?
    Was weird that WS welcomed her before she even introduced herself, so I assumed that maybe they knew one another. Maybe her wife? How cute
    My only 2 posts towards Peach/WS before WS got pissy. One was a welcome, with a "thanks" and asking if she knew WS. The next was in reply to the others, wondering if Peach was WS's wife, and if so it was "cute". We have quite a few family members posting here currently and have had MANY more than that over the years, including USMB when I owned it.

I fail to see where I was ugly with anyone regarding Peach, WS and any perceived connection.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Damn right I KNOW you want someone to defend you. And I am the kind of asshole you would want on your "side" , you've said it yourself, not many want to fight with me cuz I'm a dirty sumbitch. Everyone on this board knows I'd start a fight with Kath , or Jim, or anyone else, defending someone. I've done it several times. YOUR problem is you don't know when to shut up.

No, I don't need you to defend me. Just stand up for what's right. Equal rights.

Telling me to shut up is real friendly Con.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My only 2 posts towards Peach/WS before WS got pissy. One was a welcome, with a "thanks" and asking if she knew WS. The next was in reply to the others, wondering if Peach was WS's wife, and if so it was "cute". We have quite a few family members posting here currently and have had MANY more than that over the years, including USMB when I owned it.

I fail to see where I was ugly with anyone regarding Peach, WS and any perceived connection.
    I would never invite my wife here. We hang out with people who like us just as we are. We have WAY more heterosexual friends than gay friends. I have a number of close straight men friends. They love women, not only women they fuck.

No, I won't be inviting any gay friends here. Not to have them go through this shit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No, I don't need you to defend me. Just stand up for what's right. Equal rights.

Telling me to shut up is real friendly Con.
    Actually REAL friends are comfortable criticizing each other and even telling each to shut up once in awhile Dorothy. By the way my first name is Aaron in case you didn't know.............. A fake friend is someone who just pretends like you're a perfect being who never errs. You err a lot Dorothy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I would never invite my wife here. We hang out with people who like us just as we are. We have WAY more heterosexual friends than gay friends. I have a number of close straight men friends. They love women, not only women they fuck.

No, I won't be inviting any gay friends here. Not to have them go through this shit.
    Again, I fail to see why asking if someone you invited here was a relative, and then saying ahead that if so, it was cute. How is that ugly? At the very worst, presumptuous, but even that was done in a respectful and polite manner. Any ugly at all is on you and your perceptions. I did, said or implied nothing ugly. If you feel otherwise and see things that weren't written, so be it, that's on you and I'm not going to worry about "ugly" things I never said.