Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Mother Charged After Calling Transgender Woman A Man On Social Media

Absolute insanity that I hope never reaches here. Unbelievable. How DARE she call him what he really is.

---

Mother Charged After Calling Transgender Woman A Man On Social Media

Police have charged a mother with making malicious communications over social media after she called a transgender woman a man.

Kate Scottow of Hitchin, Hertfordshire in Britain was arrested in December. Three officers took her into custody as her then 10-year-old daughter and 20-month-old son looked on, The Daily Mail reported.

Now, she’s been charged by the Crown Prosecution Service, which says she made “persistent” social media posted designed to cause “annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety” to another person between September 2018 and May 2019.

“Last night, a CPS spokesman said the charge against Mrs Scottow had been authorised on August 21 ‘after reviewing a file of evidence from Hertfordshire Police relating to social media posts,'” The Mail wrote. Scottow is due to appear in court on Sept. 18.

When Scottow was arrested last year, Boris Johnson, who is now Prime Minister, criticized the move as an “abuse of manpower and police facilities.”

“Is this really the right way to fight crime? Is this what our brave police officers signed up to do?” Johnson wrote in a newspaper column. “Are you really telling me that it is a sensible ordering of priorities, when violence on the streets would seem to be getting out of control?”

The new case comes six months after Britain’s first transgender hate crime prosecution was tossed out of court, with the judge declaring: “There is no case and never was a case.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-social-media/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I had a person on FB threaten to call the FBI on me because I posted that "transgenders" were simply mentally ill cross dressers lol I told her to go ahead and call them. I assume it was she who also reported me to FB, they banned me for 7 days for telling the damn truth lol I complained to FB, even gave them a link to the DSM where gender dysphoria is CLEARLY called a mental disorder, but it did no good.

But, I never heard from the FBI LOL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

The headline should read...

Mother Charged After Calling Transgender MAN A Man On Social Media

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    “Is this really the right way to fight crime? Is this what our brave police officers signed up to do?” Johnson wrote in a newspaper column. “Are you really telling me that it is a sensible ordering of priorities, when violence on the streets would seem to be getting out of control?”
    Well they're too SCARED to fight REAL problems in Britain, like KNIFE CRIME and RAPE by MUSLIMS. A defenseless woman is FAR easier to HARASS.

Chicken shit sons a bitches.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Whatever happened to just ignoring someone and moving the fuck on?
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    Whatever happened to just ignoring someone and moving the fuck on?

You stupid old white cracker. Just getting over shit is so 1990s.