Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Aussie Vegan Sues Neighbors Over Smell of Backyard Barbecue

I have no issues at all with vegans or vegetarians, only those that are pushy about it.

These bastards apparently control the wind though!

---

Aussie Vegan Sues Neighbors Over Smell of Backyard Barbecue

Does anybody like vegans? Do even vegans like vegans? I've long believed that veganism isn't so much a lifestyle as it is a symptom, or in some cases perhaps a cause, of mental illness. It goes beyond a concern for the wellbeing of animals. Many vegans simply hate humanity and are guilt-ridden about being a part of it. Existence itself makes them miserable, and they're determined to share that misery with as many people as possible.

So if you're a vegan, you probably see the unhappy wretch in this next story as some sort of hero. Shireen Khalil, news.com.au:

Frustrated vegan Cilla Carden is so fed up with her two neighbours she has taken them to court over the meat and smoke smells coming from their barbecue.

The Perth woman said she couldn’t enjoy her backyard in the suburb of Girrawheen, claiming her neighbours deliberately allow their barbecue meat and fish smells to waft into her yard...

The massage therapist has been embroiled in a battle with Toan Vu, his wife and children since late 2018...

She told Nine News she believed her neighbours were “absolutely deliberate” in allowing their smells to cross into her yard.

Yes, the Vu family deliberately, um... cooks food of their own choice, on their own property. They're not making this sad woman eat any of it. They're just feeding their family, like millions of people around the world do every day. They're enjoying their lives, which is agony to people like Cilla Carden.

It's worth noting that Vu is a Vietnamese name, and Vietnamese cuisine incorporates a lot of meat, seafood, and aromatic herbs. Sounds like the Vu family are practicing their culture's unique way of life, as is commonly accepted in Western societies. Immigration is good, isn't it? Cultural differences should be celebrated, shouldn't they?

But fortunately for Ms. Carden, she's a liberal and therefore she can't be accused of racism.

Now some pranksters on Facebook are organizing something called "Community BBQ for Cilla Carden." They plan to grill up a bunch of dead animals in her neighborhood. Not on her property, but within sniffin' distance. That's taking it a little too far for my taste, assuming they actually go through with it. But I'm not too sympathetic to Carden either, because she's the one who decided to turn her neighbor's backyard barbecue into world news. She'll just have to hold her delicate little nose, or else move somewhere without the smelly foreigners she hates so much.

You'll find no such bigotry here. I send all my best to the Vu family, and to all other meat-eating lovers of liberty everywhere. Let the vegans whine about the wonderful smell as you fill your bellies with delicious, nutritious animal flesh. Mmmmmm, freedom!

https://pjmedia.com/trending/aussie-...yard-barbecue/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

She should move if she doesn't like normal neighbors, move her weird ass to a hippie commune where they all eat grass like her.

She wants to be the odd person, then move next to a bunch of other odd people and leave the normal people alone.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Thousands to have barbecue outside her home.

Thousands of people are roasting an Australian vegan who took her neighbors to court over the smell of meat and fish from their barbecue — by planning a massive cookout outside her home.
    Cilla Carden made headlines this week for her legal beef, in which she claimed the odors from her neighbors’ barbecues had destroyed her quality of life, 9News reported.
    Now more than 3,000 people are planning to attend a cookout outside her Perth home, organized on a Facebook page called “Community BBQ for Cilla Carden.”
    “Don’t let Cilla destroy a good old Aussie tradition, join us for a community BBQ, and help Cilla Carden GET SOME PORK ON HER FORK,” the event description reads.
    The barbecue is scheduled for Oct. 19 — and vegans are not welcome, the page says.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/04/thousa...lly-meats/amp/

If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

5. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I have no issues at all with vegans or vegetarians, only those that are pushy about it.

These bastards apparently control the wind though!

---

Aussie Vegan Sues Neighbors Over Smell of Backyard Barbecue

Does anybody like vegans? Do even vegans like vegans? I've long believed that veganism isn't so much a lifestyle as it is a symptom, or in some cases perhaps a cause, of mental illness. It goes beyond a concern for the wellbeing of animals. Many vegans simply hate humanity and are guilt-ridden about being a part of it. Existence itself makes them miserable, and they're determined to share that misery with as many people as possible.

So if you're a vegan, you probably see the unhappy wretch in this next story as some sort of hero. Shireen Khalil, news.com.au:

Yes, the Vu family deliberately, um... cooks food of their own choice, on their own property. They're not making this sad woman eat any of it. They're just feeding their family, like millions of people around the world do every day. They're enjoying their lives, which is agony to people like Cilla Carden.

It's worth noting that Vu is a Vietnamese name, and Vietnamese cuisine incorporates a lot of meat, seafood, and aromatic herbs. Sounds like the Vu family are practicing their culture's unique way of life, as is commonly accepted in Western societies. Immigration is good, isn't it? Cultural differences should be celebrated, shouldn't they?

But fortunately for Ms. Carden, she's a liberal and therefore she can't be accused of racism.

Now some pranksters on Facebook are organizing something called "Community BBQ for Cilla Carden." They plan to grill up a bunch of dead animals in her neighborhood. Not on her property, but within sniffin' distance. That's taking it a little too far for my taste, assuming they actually go through with it. But I'm not too sympathetic to Carden either, because she's the one who decided to turn her neighbor's backyard barbecue into world news. She'll just have to hold her delicate little nose, or else move somewhere without the smelly foreigners she hates so much.

You'll find no such bigotry here. I send all my best to the Vu family, and to all other meat-eating lovers of liberty everywhere. Let the vegans whine about the wonderful smell as you fill your bellies with delicious, nutritious animal flesh. Mmmmmm, freedom!

https://pjmedia.com/trending/aussie-...yard-barbecue/
    ffing insane woman, I'd BBQ everyday of the week year round if I was her neighbor.
    And tell her ----- go live in a cave you crazy bitchhhhhhhhhhh...-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

IMO, the people coming to BBQ around her home are worse than she is. What a sad, vindictive, world we live in.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

8. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    IMO, the people coming to BBQ around her home are worse than she is. What a sad, vindictive, world we live in.

Agreed. I don't understand why people can't just live and let live. Will doing this teach her some lesson? And even if it did, who says it is their job to teach this woman anything?

Also, this topic is a great reminder to me to never have neighbors.

10. Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Agreed. I don't understand why people can't just live and let live. Will doing this teach her some lesson? And even if it did, who says it is their job to teach this woman anything?

Also, this topic is a great reminder to me to never have neighbors.
    Amen to everything you said
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

12. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Barbecue cancelled due to threats from vegan's attorneys.

After thousands of people signed up for a community barbecue outside the home of an
    Australian vegan who took her neighbors to court because she could smell them grilling fish, the group’s organizer canned the event following reported threats from the woman’s legal team.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/bbq-protest-near-home-of-australian-vegan-who-complained-about-neighbors-grilling-fish-canned-of-legal-threats.amp
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

14. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Barbecue cancelled due to threats from vegan's attorneys.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/bbq-protest-near-home-of-australian-vegan-who-complained-about-neighbors-grilling-fish-canned-of-legal-threats.amp

Oh well, maybe they can go to Area 51? LOL!

BTW, she also bitched to the court about the next door kids playing basketball in the afternoon. She has a problem with the neighbors on both sides of her property.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

16. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post

Oh well, maybe they can go to Area 51? LOL!

BTW, she also bitched to the court about the next door kids playing basketball in the afternoon. She has a problem with the neighbors on both sides of her property.
    Not much of a neighbor then. Just an attention-seeking whiner.

Lets see the next spoiled liberal whiner.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

18. Likes Kathianne liked this post