Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default STTAB Is a Two Faced Raging Hypocrite Cry Baby Sissy

Yeah, you STTAB, the guy that can dish it out but can't take it.

Whether you know it or not you flaming faggot, every stinking post of your's that someone quotes I SEE REGARDLESS, so having you ignore isn't FULL IGNORE, you ignorant puss sack, so I'm stuck having to read the majority of dumbass gas anyway.

But even though I've had you ignore, because I was ASKED to put your dripping little pussy ignore, you STILL talk your SHIT at me and ABOUT ME behind my BACK, and THAT is the epitome of being a EGG SUCKING COWARD, you pathetic LYING piece of rat shit.

Fuck off and die.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 09-05-2019 at 04:36 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

STOP.

I explained in the other thread, and closed it. That doesn't mean to open another and continue. It was you who replied to him the other day after I have been giving him a hard time about any/all posts from folks who have him on ignore. That is what prompted his posts. Then I saw you still had him on ignore earlier, so what gives? On ignore or not? You can't take him off and reply, then complain when he replies.

So all in with the ignoring - or in the future you guys post ANY thing negative about one another in HERE. You guys do as you please, but I'm just going to thread ban issues that arise that are "personal" in nature.

So now the 2 of you can take ANY gripes about one another down here if you must - But I am having zero tolerance for it in the political and other sections. I don't want to referee and get hit with PM's.

And you see a MESSAGE telling you they are on ignore - but yes, there's an option to view it anyway - which 1)defeats the purpose of ignore and 2) a reply to someone on ignore is REALLY making the option useless. If someone is going to read them anyway, and reply, whether a lot or one or 2 times, then it truly defeats the purpose. And the other option is to simply let you guys do your thing - which I don't take issue with - then respect that, and keep it in here.

And nope, this crap doesn't count. You guys can choose going forward, but just know it's your CHOICE if you do, and if so, do so in here.

Still shutting her down.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock