Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Default Fake News Frenzy.

Here is the frenzy over the Presidents observation on Dorian and Alabama.

Look carefully at all of the graphs. NOAA/NWS supports his observations

And concerns: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wea...-as-trump-said
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Be that as it may, this was yet another self inflicted wound. Why on Earth would you present an official map with any sort of hand drawn extension on it? It's buffoonery and reeks of an unprofessional environment.

You know , in Trump's first year these sort of flubs were acceptable, he'd never been in politics before. I imagine that's the way he has always done business, but after 2 1/2 fucking years in office he should know by now that the media is gonna crucify him for such stupid things. Yet he refuses to clean it up. I , for one, am getting tired of it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Be that as it may, this was yet another self inflicted wound. Why on Earth would you present an official map with any sort of hand drawn extension on it? It's buffoonery and reeks of an unprofessional environment.

You know , in Trump's first year these sort of flubs were acceptable, he'd never been in politics before. I imagine that's the way he has always done business, but after 2 1/2 fucking years in office he should know by now that the media is gonna crucify him for such stupid things. Yet he refuses to clean it up. I , for one, am getting tired of it.
    It amuses him. Those that think he's perfect, they love whatever. Those that don't, he doesn't care about.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    It amuses him. Those that think he's perfect, they love whatever. Those that don't, he doesn't care about.
    It saddens me that we have such a childish President.

350M fucking people in this country and our choice for President came down to a fucking criminal and a 70 plus year old child....................

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    It saddens me that we have such a childish President.

350M fucking people in this country and our choice for President came down to a fucking criminal and a 70 plus year old child....................
    Yep. I have always accepted the president that's elected. I've never bought into the nonsense of 'not my president,' that is idiotic.

OTOH, really don't care for a president that has no interest in those that he feels do not support him. Support shouldn't mean having orgasms everytime he opens his mouth, but to him and his 'core' that is exactly what it means.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Those that think he's perfect, they love whatever. Those that don't, he doesn't care about.
    I think that I am in a third group. I don't think Trump is perfect, and I admit he has a lot of faults. But his policies have been mostly good for America, and I'm willing to put up with his faults to get the benefits of his good aspects. I also think that if Clinton or Obama had been treated by the media that way they've been treating Trump, then there would be plenty of similar stories about them. Especially Clinton.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    I think that I am in a third group. I don't think Trump is perfect, and I admit he has a lot of faults. But his policies have been mostly good for America, and I'm willing to put up with his faults to get the benefits of his good aspects. I also think that if Clinton or Obama had been treated by the media that way they've been treating Trump, then there would be plenty of similar stories about them. Especially Clinton.

That would put us in agreement mostly. I have said that much of what he's done has been good for domestic. I have many problems with foreign policies, but disagreeing with a president I can support is not new either.

I too don't think the media has been anything close to 'fair', they never are with 'Republicans.' I know, I know, Trump is worse than anything before. It may be because of the way Trump has been too, but nah.