Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default I'm back!

Lost internet yesterday and had withdrawals until I finally went to bed last night. My son said it came back like 1am today. Peeked around on my phone but hate things like that.

Need to be at @NightTrain cabin in Alaska to enjoy life like that. In New York the alternative is to actually go outside - with all the idiots up here!

And now done for awhile, as Dad is in NJ from Florida and coming up here for the day and will be here very shortly! I'll be back to get more people hating me later today!!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Elessar, Gunny, SassyLady, LongTermGuy, icansayit thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, NightTrain, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

"Glad it all worked out Jimmy!"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Is it just me, or did jimbob announce his return which he has followed up with a complete no-show?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Is it just me, or did jimbob announce his return which he has followed up with a complete no-show?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

7. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Yep!
    I think he's hanging out somewhere with dmp and NightTrain. All 3 are MIA.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

9. Likes Kathianne, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Man, I wish I were with NT, as I know he's up at the cabin right now. Man, what I wouldn't do for some peace time and quiet there right about now!!

Got up at 4:45 am today and that's a record sleep-in for me in the past 11 days. It started with a mild depression, nothing new, but then anxiety set in after my Dad visited and then left. My thought process is all fucked up and makes me my own worst enemy I guess.

But what started out as a little sleep loss, then a little anxiety, then a domino effect happened real fast. Went from little sleep to more anxiety to no sleep. The less sleep I got the more crappy and lack of energy the next day, and the more anxiety. Hard to rest and relax when ya got anxiety. Then I get so so exhausted I feel like how can I NOT sleep this time? Drug myself like an elephant and wake up in sweats and the worst restless leg syndrome ever like 2-3 hours later!

It's been a bit of a struggle but at least I've learned how to counter act to these things and respond. But sometimes it still kicks my ass and has me tapping out of the octagon. I need sleep, it's that simple. Haven't been getting any and it's taken its toll on me. But now getting a little better the past 2-3 days. Getting 5-6 hours if I'm lucky, usually divided though, unfortunately, as I wake with that damn RLS again last night.

I have these electronic leg massage you wrap around your legs and choose modes and strength. It's air pressured and awesome! But when the RLS sets in, that means getting out of bed, putting them on and sitting for 20 minutes. Sometimes you are just too tired, but if you don't, it can take hours to stop. I tried sleeping with them on to make easier, but not really doable.

So I'm gonna take some baby steps to get back into action so as not to get things started up again.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

11. Thanks Kathianne, SassyLady thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Man, I wish I were with NT, as I know he's up at the cabin right now. Man, what I wouldn't do for some peace time and quiet there right about now!!

Got up at 4:45 am today and that's a record sleep-in for me in the past 11 days. It started with a mild depression, nothing new, but then anxiety set in after my Dad visited and then left. My thought process is all fucked up and makes me my own worst enemy I guess.

But what started out as a little sleep loss, then a little anxiety, then a domino effect happened real fast. Went from little sleep to more anxiety to no sleep. The less sleep I got the more crappy and lack of energy the next day, and the more anxiety. Hard to rest and relax when ya got anxiety. Then I get so so exhausted I feel like how can I NOT sleep this time? Drug myself like an elephant and wake up in sweats and the worst restless leg syndrome ever like 2-3 hours later!

It's been a bit of a struggle but at least I've learned how to counter act to these things and respond. But sometimes it still kicks my ass and has me tapping out of the octagon. I need sleep, it's that simple. Haven't been getting any and it's taken its toll on me. But now getting a little better the past 2-3 days. Getting 5-6 hours if I'm lucky, usually divided though, unfortunately, as I wake with that damn RLS again last night.

I have these electronic leg massage you wrap around your legs and choose modes and strength. It's air pressured and awesome! But when the RLS sets in, that means getting out of bed, putting them on and sitting for 20 minutes. Sometimes you are just too tired, but if you don't, it can take hours to stop. I tried sleeping with them on to make easier, but not really doable.

So I'm gonna take some baby steps to get back into action so as not to get things started up again.

Take care, I know what insomnia does and that's hard enough.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

No worries, Jim. We’ll hold down the fort. Feel better!
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Up a little before 4 today. Argggghhhhh.

I say no, need more sleep, but the restless and burning and tossing turning legs say FU, you will move now!

15. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Up a little before 4 today. Argggghhhhh.

I say no, need more sleep, but the restless and burning and tossing turning legs say FU, you will move now!
    Nearing 2am here, going to bed soon.