Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default President Trump Condemns Democrat Efforts Toward Impeachment, Mainstream Media

While I would like to say otherwise, if roles were reversed, the Dems would be crying "slippery slope", ignoring, and or brushing aside any REAL accusations such as they did with Obama, while the GOP hemmed and hawed about doing anything. I consider impeachment period extremely serious and bad for business. Conducting a witch hunt for grounds is ridiculous and unprofessional. It's just another barrier the left wants to break down with no regard for the consequences.

For instance, was I President, I'd be going after some Dem congress-critters with more than words. For those who don't like Trump, it's coming down to him or someone like him to keep the right from being completely steam-rolled. Either way, this country will never be the same.

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 11:19 AM PT — Friday, September 13, 2019

President Trump is slamming House Democrats for continuing their push for impeachment. In a series of tweets Friday, the president pointed to the economy as he questioned their efforts.
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

How do you impeach a President who has helped create perhaps the greatest economy in the history of our Country? All time best unemployment numbers, especially for Blacks, Hispanics, Asians & Women. More people working today than ever before. Rebuilt Military & Choice for Vets...

7:58 AM - Sep 13, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

51.5K people are talking about this

President Trump then touted a list of achievements such as low minority unemployment and job growth, a rebuilt military, U.S. energy independence, and record number of appointed judges as well as two Supreme Court justices.
    This comes after the House Judiciary Committee authorized rules for an impeachment inquiry on Thursday.

While speaking at a recent GOP retreat in Baltimore, the president laid into House Democrats as well as the mainstream media. He had this to say:
    “We also need to prepare for the coming fight. because the traditions and beliefs that have made the American dreams possible are under attack like never before. You’ve never seen anything like it. I’ve never seen anything like it. House Democrats are pursuing the most radical far-left program ever put forward in that historic chamber. It’s the Democrats and it’s the media who are fighting two battles. The Democrats and the media. It’s as if they’re one because they are one. They’re working together, they are colluding and they are obstructing.”
    The president then said he’s done so much for the country despite the Mueller witch hunt, and an Inspector General report which found James Comey to be a dirty cop. He ended the series of tweets by saying, “you don’t impeach presidents for doing a good (great!) job.”
    https://www.oann.com/president-trump...nstream-media/
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default There HAS TO BE A CRIME FIRST!

However, as we all should know by now. The Democrats in the House have declared "A Person is Guilty until proven innocent. They want to find anything they can, an uncrossed T, an undotted I, or a missing word that will declare they have an HONEST reason to demand Impeachment of the President.

Sadly. No matter how hard NADLER the idiot tries. There is NO Crime, No Collusion, and No Obstruction of Justice....Other than what all of the RADICAL DEMOCRATS have been doing....trying to hide, delay, or obstruct any attempts to Prove how THEY were all in CAHOOTS, defending Hillary with the Blessings of the Obama DOJ, FBI, STATE DEPARTMENT, MSM, and the DNC from the Washington Headquarters in the "WATERGATE HOTEL".

Sound familiar????
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

4. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post