Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Gowdy on Schiff's interaction with the whistleblower

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gowdy-sch...234042847.html

Politics
    Gowdy on Schiff's interaction with the whistleblower
    FOX News Videos 16 hours ago
    Reactions Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email
    Schiff called out for false claim about whistleblower; former House Oversight Committee chairman and Fox News contributor Trey Gowdy reacts

Gowdy in the video nails the dem vermin..-Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 10-05-2019 at 11:45 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks Elessar, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I viewed that early this morning.

One thing about Gowdy is that he is blunt, to the point, and rarely excitable.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

4. Likes jimnyc, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

So what? Trump has admitted to everything. You guys are behind.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    petey at age 7 I had a pet turtle that was smarter than you are now.
    Which is kinda sad but reality often sucks-even tho' you are too dumb to even realize it..---Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

7. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

He has "admitted" to nothing. He provided what was necessary and then some - now what the Dems expected. Then all of their lies came spilling out.

The only one busted here is a whole bunch more of Democrats, starting with Schiff, and of course you ignore every last bit - so you are a complete waste to try and have any type of discussion with. I assume we'll get more clarity when the democrats have a vote in the house, and then we see ALL the information. They can't avoid the vote.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

9. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    petey at age 7 I had a pet turtle that was smarter than you are now.
    Which is kinda sad but reality often sucks-even tho' you are too dumb to even realize it..---Tyr
    Turtles are pretty smart little buggers, and then some when compared to the left. And some of them are still alive from when you were 7! But 3/4 of a lobotomized rat would explain a lot. The nervous tick explaining the one track mind and also the inability to even comprehend more than a child anything else. So you may be onto something.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I do not like one-liners, but I will use one in response:

"You are a pathetic, blinded liberal that has no vision of the entire forest for the trees."

When will you grow up and look at both sides of an issue? I say you never will
    because you are a whining spoon-pounding brat. Get your feelings hurt, lash out with
    obscene talk.

You are worthless.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    He has "admitted" to nothing. He provided what was necessary and then some - now what the Dems expected. Then all of their lies came spilling out.

The only one busted here is a whole bunch more of Democrats, starting with Schiff, and of course you ignore every last bit - so you are a complete waste to try and have any type of discussion with. I assume we'll get more clarity when the democrats have a vote in the house, and then we see ALL the information. They can't avoid the vote.

You don't get Pete, and other Democrat's, view here. Trump has in public said he wants foreign countries to investigate corruption. In Democrats' minds that means if a Democrat is involved Trump is obviously trying to dig up dirt on a political opponent.

Never mind that just three short years ago three Democrat Senators wrote the President of Ukraine a letter in which they specifically asked that he look into rumors about Donald Trump, that's different.......Somehow.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

"THIS"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    You don't get Pete, and other Democrat's, view here. Trump has in public said he wants foreign countries to investigate corruption. In Democrats' minds that means if a Democrat is involved Trump is obviously trying to dig up dirt on a political opponent.

Never mind that just three short years ago three Democrat Senators wrote the President of Ukraine a letter in which they specifically asked that he look into rumors about Donald Trump, that's different.......Somehow.
    What other country has he asked for corruption investigation that didn't have to do with Biden? Funny, he is in love with Kim Jong Un, Putin, Bolsonaro, Johnson, Erdoğan and these are some of the most corrupt countries. Where are the calls for investigation there? This is so patently obvious guys. Use. Your. Heads. Maybe he should start with his own administration where how many have resigned, been caught grifting and has his own family in the admin while running his business. I get you guys love his immigration and tax cut policies, but wow.
    Last edited by pete311; 10-10-2019 at 07:50 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

What other country has he asked for corruption investigation that didn't have to do with Biden? Funny, he is in love with Kim Jong Un, Putin, Bolsonaro, Johnson, Erdoğan and these are some of the most corrupt countries. Where are the calls for investigation there? This is so patently obvious guys. Use. Your. Heads. Maybe he should start with his own administration where how many have resigned, been caught grifting and has his own family in the admin while running his business. I get you guys love his immigration and tax cut policies, but wow.

Pete, for some reason I defended you yesterday, and even still you don't have one ounce of personal integrity. Not one.

You have been the biggest cheerleader for the obviously most political investigation in the history of investigations for three years, to now say "Trump is using his office to investigate his opponents" is a joke, it is especially stupid given that NO ONE has believed that Joe Biden will be the Democratic nominee for a LONG time, if ever.

The real issue here is you are frightened at the prospect of our justice system actually looking into the abject corruption of the DNC and all of its members.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Pete, for some reason I defended you yesterday, and even still you don't have one ounce of personal integrity. Not one.

You have been the biggest cheerleader for the obviously most political investigation in the history of investigations for three years, to now say "Trump is using his office to investigate his opponents" is a joke, it is especially stupid given that NO ONE has believed that Joe Biden will be the Democratic nominee for a LONG time, if ever.

The real issue here is you are frightened at the prospect of our justice system actually looking into the abject corruption of the DNC and all of its members.
    I guess you've been in a cave all this time. Better look back at the news the past couple weeks to catch up lil buddy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I guess you've been in a cave all this time. Better look back at the news the past couple weeks to catch up lil buddy.

Here's another difference between you and I Pete. It's called integrity.

If I see a real crime Trump has committed I'll call for impeachment. I want ALL politicians held accountable if they break the law.

You, on the other hand, simply want ANY charge to get Trump impeached, doesn't matter if it is an actual crime or not, just impeach the SOB; and you most certainly don't want any Democrats held accountable for their actions.

I have integrity, you can't even spell the word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Here's another difference between you and I Pete. It's called integrity.

If I see a real crime Trump has committed I'll call for impeachment. I want ALL politicians held accountable if they break the law.

You, on the other hand, simply want ANY charge to get Trump impeached, doesn't matter if it is an actual crime or not, just impeach the SOB; and you most certainly don't want any Democrats held accountable for their actions.

I have integrity, you can't even spell the word.
    I will not defend Pete, his colors are well known.

As for 'proving' so many things, nearly impossible of the likes of the President of US or congressional critters. Everyone gets to write their own heroes and villeins.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

19. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I will not defend Pete, his colors are well known.

As for 'proving' so many things, nearly impossible of the likes of the President of US or congressional critters. Everyone gets to write their own heroes and villeins.

I feel like it would be a pretty safe bet to say that if all the Democrat politicians who are in office or are running for office were exposed to the same 3 year deep dive by the IC and the Justice Department that Trump has undergone over the last 3 years that 90% of them would be facing criminal charges for more than a few things.

And we both do know that Pete wouldn't care. Hell fire we have an actual video of Joe Biden bragging that he threatened to withhold $1B in funding from Ukraine unless they fired a prosecutor who was looking into his son's business. Pete doesn't care, he doesn't even think that should be investigated (PS neither do I , as I posted on here last week our government bribes countries all the time, that's the entire point of foreign aid, and anyone who doesn't realize that is stupid) but he DOES want Trump impeached over far less.

I base my bet that they are criminals on a lot of things, mostly that time has proven that when Democrats accuse someone of doing something, THEY are doing that something. It's so bizarre that these people pretty much point the finger at themselves by going so overboard with their accusations. EVERY TIME