Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Default Whistleblower Complaint Involves Trump Communication With Foreign Leader

Whistleblower Complaint Involves Trump Communication With Foreign Leader
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/whistleblower-complaint-involves-trump-communication-with-foreign-leader-11568898983

I make no comments until more comes out. Seems interesting.
    Last edited by pete311; 09-19-2019 at 08:40 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

That is a hell of a lot of speculation, especially since the original
    reporting source is not identified.

No details from the report, either. A President has the right to communicate
    with anyone as they so please, so this is another 'Tempest in a Teapot"

No offense to you, @pete311, but this seems weak at best.
    Last edited by Elessar; 09-19-2019 at 09:56 AM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

3. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    That is a hell of a lot of speculation, especially since the original
    reporting source is not identified.

No details from the report, either. A President has the right to communicate
    with anyone as they so please, so this is another 'Tempest in a Teapot"

No offense to you, @pete311, but this seems weak at best.
    Maybe, but if it weren't a big deal then the acting DNI chief shouldn't have held it back from congress. There are two whistleblowers. One for the suspect communication and one for not delivering the complaint to congress per law.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Maybe, but if it weren't a big deal then the acting DNI chief shouldn't have held it back from congress. There are two whistleblowers. One for the suspect communication and one for not delivering the complaint to congress per law.
    Obviously we don't know enough about this to even know why someone felt the need to tattle on Trump, BUT two things here.

1. Given the way Trump haters have behaved since he was elected it is more than likely a bullshit complaint like all the others

and

2. Democrats in Congress have brought this on themselves , in the beginning everyone in the Administration was cooperating with their requests, but 2 1/2 years of crying like bitches and turning everything into a fucking Defcon 5 alert Democrats have simply pissed everyone off can no longer find cooperation.

6. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Obviously we don't know enough about this to even know why someone felt the need to tattle on Trump, BUT two things here.

1. Given the way Trump haters have behaved since he was elected it is more than likely a bullshit complaint like all the others

and

2. Democrats in Congress have brought this on themselves , in the beginning everyone in the Administration was cooperating with their requests, but 2 1/2 years of crying like bitches and turning everything into a fucking Defcon 5 alert Democrats have simply pissed everyone off can no longer find cooperation.
    The IG (hired by Trump mind you) has looked at it and labeled it urgent. When that is done by law it has to be sent to congress. The acting DNI chief has refused.
    Last edited by pete311; 09-19-2019 at 11:17 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default petey

The IG (hired by Trump mind you) has looked at it and labeled it urgent. When that is done by law it has to be sent to congress. The acting DNI chief has refused.

You forgot that you told us there will be no further comments....YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT. Use it.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

9. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Let's see what former intelligence officer and noted Trump hater, Phil Mudd, had to say about this kerfuffle:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post
    Let's see what former intelligence officer and noted Trump hater, Phil Mudd, had to say about this kerfuffle:
    Closely related to my first post in the thread where I said " I bet this was must more "orange man bad " whining than Trump actually did anything illegal. This guy is a snitch, not a whistle blower.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Closely related to my first post in the thread where I said " I bet this was must more "orange man bad " whining than Trump actually did anything illegal. This guy is a snitch, not a whistle blower.
    Did you forget the IG (that Trump nominated) reviewed it an labeled it an urgent concern?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Trump Repeatedly Pressed Ukraine President to Investigate Biden’s Son
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-d...er-11568993176

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Trump Repeatedly Pressed Ukraine President to Investigate Biden’s Son
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-d...er-11568993176
    Careful what you wish for Pete, unless, of course, your desire is to torpedo the Democrat's leading candidate for President:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

So I wonder, WHAT was it that Biden did that perhaps should have been investigated? All made up just to harm his candidacy? No truth at all and was never a reason to investigate? DID Hunter Biden have any work in the Ukraine? DID he profit at all while Dad was in office? DID Joe Biden, at all, at ANY time, threaten to pull back aid to Ukraine, if they didn't fire a prosecutor investigating an energy company? One that Hunter Biden was on the board?

But big orange man had no right to talk with other leaders? Investigate of any of this is true? I mean, it's all fake, right?

Someone should have told the leftie news back when Biden was in office, when they all reported about this?

"If the prosecutor isn't fired in 6 hours, you aren't getting the money".
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

16. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Unbelievable. You can't tell me the shitstorm that would hit Obama if it came out he bribed a foreign power into investigating Romney's son.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

This might be the biggest no-information-at-all story I've ever heard of in my life.

All kinds of new organizations are reporting "Whistleblower says Trump communicated with a Foreign Leader" but can't specify any facts, such as:
    1. Who is the world leader?
    2. Who is the whistleblower and how did they get this information?
    3. What exactly is the information anyway? They don't even say what Trump said.
    4. What is the problem with Trump communicating with a Foreign Leader? Isn't that part of the job of President?
    5. Is whatever Trump said to the leader unusual? Is it something no President has ever said to a Foreign Leader before?

Recently there has been innuendo that the foreign leader is from Ukraine, and the information is about Biden's threatening trip to Ukraine while he was VP, but this is never stated as fact.

By the way, if there is a problem with Trump talking with Ukraine - why wasn't it a problem when Biden talked to them?
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

19. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Unbelievable. You can't tell me the shitstorm that would hit Obama if it came out he bribed a foreign power into investigating Romney's son.
    Obama, leaders within the FBI and the DOJ = they all were accused and involved in wrongdoing and now being proved that they used all of the above to wrongly investigate someone, and then pin investigations on people, all part of keeping Trump out of office and then to try and remove him from office. Many people discussed it and showed the wrongdoing. Funny that you missed it then.

Now, we have someone asking another leader to apparently investigate something? Something that Joe Biden himself was recorded stating - that he would withhold aid from Ukraine if they didn't fire a prosecutor? Something doesn't add up - and even the liberal media asked all of those same questions. Odd that too! But someone finally listens - and it's suddenly an issue. Perhaps so - if it were false, and Biden didn't admit to the wrongdoing himself... And THAT is where the bribery was.

Face it, that's why he's got full support on this one, as everyone quickly saw it for the garbage grab that it is. The Desperate Dems just trying the same tactics over and over and over and over thinking they'll get different results. Kind of like you coming here posting endless times with gotcha! stories about Trump, only for them to end up being BS. EVERY SINGLE TIME.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

21. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post