Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    No, we've always demanded the full complaint AS REQUIRED BY LAW dumbass. You love applying the law only when it suits you.

By the way, the LAW allows the Justice Department to determine what the law actually says, not some idiot named Pete from the internet.

This guy wasn't even a whistleblower anyway, just a tattle tale. A garden variety snitch.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Hey petey ocasio cortex...

I Just got word via Email from an ANONYMOUS source, that said YOU...PETEY, would promise to pay all of my bills, and life insurance for the rest of my life...UNDER ONE CONDITION.

That condition is...according to that Anonymous source...That I Believe, and Obey everything You say, or Write from now on.
    IS THAT SOURCE TELLING THE TRUTH....BASED ON FACT, OR HEARSAY???
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

Democrats Wrote to Ukraine in May 2018, Demanding It Investigate Trump

Democrats wrote to the Ukrainian government in May 2018 urging it to continue investigations into President Donald Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia in the 2016 presidential campaign
    Could it be more ironic? The beyond-the-pale ability of Dems to clutch their chests with one hand and stammer the word "Impeach" every time Trump does something that they just themselves did is unbelievable and pathetic at the same time.

Dems is soooo stoooopid.....
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

4. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

I'm starting to notice a pattern:

1. An anonymous source accuses Trump of inappropriately working with a foreign government
    2. The anonymous source 'leaks' their accusation to the media
    3. Disreputable and sleazy parts of the media (eg CNN, WaPO, NYT) run with the story and insist the Trump has committed a crime, although they don't cite exactly what law has been broken
    4. Dems in Congress start howling about "impeach!"
    5. Adam Schiff does ad nauseum interviews where he claims to have special knowledge that Trump is guilty of some monumental crime and everyone will be shocked when they know what he secretly knows
    6. The initial report comes out, and it surprising shows no evidence against Trump
    7. Dems, including Adam Schiff, stammer and stutter and change their chant toward "Show up the full report - that will clear things up!"
    8. The full report comes out, and it surprising shows no evidence against Trump
    9. Dems, including Adam Schiff, stammer and stutter and change their chant toward "Mueller must testify!"
    10. Mueller testifies, and it surprising shows no evidence against Trump
    11. Dems, including Adam Schiff, stammer and stutter and then break into childish sobs.

1. An anonymous source accuses Trump of inappropriately working with a foreign government
    2. The anonymous source 'leaks' their accusation to the media
    3. Disreputable and sleazy parts of the media (eg CNN, WaPO, NYT) run with the story and insist the Trump has committed a crime, although they don't cite exactly what law has been broken
    4. Dems in Congress start howling about "impeach!"
    5. Adam Schiff does ad nauseum interviews where he claims to have special knowledge that Trump is guilty of some monumental crime and everyone will be shocked when they know what he secretly knows
    6. The initial report (transcript) comes out, and it surprising shows no evidence against Trump
    7. Dems, including Adam Schiff, stammer and stutter and change their chant toward "Show up the whistleblower's letter - that will clear things up!"
    *** still to come...***
    8. The whistleblower's letter comes out, and it surprising shows no evidence against Trump
    9. Dems, including Adam Schiff, stammer and stutter and change their chant toward "the whistleblower must testify!"
    10. The whistleblower turns out to have no knowledge of the actual phone call and also turns out to be a member of Kamala Harris's staff, but testifies anyway, and it surprising shows no evidence against Trump
    11. Dems, including Adam Schiff, stammer and stutter and then break into childish sobs.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

6. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

These idiots are scraping the bottom of the barrel of their own vile.

None can be trusted to behave like adults and move on.

Very Pathetic!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

8. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    These idiots are scraping the bottom of the barrel of their own vile.

None can be trusted to behave like adults and move on.

Very Pathetic!
    "They"...having Nothing left....they screwed themselves with their own stupidity..deceit...lies and Ignorance...In the end...They will be yelling and howling at the sky again."

"Oh Yeah....These leftist are too easy" and the Never Trumpers are so...soooo disappointed!!!!"

10. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I thought you had intel experience... A transcript from the WH can't be trusted and in any case does not contain all the information a whistleblower complaint contains. You are assuming the phone call is all that was in the complaint. It is not and this has been confirmed by the IG.

In fact within the past 10min the WH has released a memorandum transcript of the call. It won't even release the unaltered transcript. That is why we need transparency.
    And what transparency did your hero Obama offer? Not a damn thing promised in his opening address:

"Most transparent administration in this nation's history" which turned out to be a lie.

Grow up @pete311, you are a loser and whiner.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

12. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Acting DNI threatening to resign if WH blocks his ability to testify freely tomorrow.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...e90_story.html

nothing to see here
    Those damn anonymous sources just cant be trusted ... especially those at Washington Post

Acting intelligence director Joseph Maguire denies he threatened to resign if White House stopped him from testifying

PUBLISHED WED, SEP 25 2019 4:07 PM EDTUPDATED 2 HOURS AGO

Jacob Pramuk@JACOBPRAMUK

KEY POINTS

• Acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire denies he threatened to step down if he was not allowed to testify freely before Congress on Thursday.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/25/acti...to-resign.html
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

14. Thanks Kathianne, LongTermGuy, STTAB thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, jimnyc, NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Those damn anonymous sources just cant be trusted ... especially those at Washington Post

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/25/acti...to-resign.html

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Will Petey be man enough to come back today and admit that he was fooled again, that he shouldn't have trusted an anonymous source who claimed that the DNI threatened to resign? Survey says no.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Petey , we all saw you online at least an hour ago and you still show as online. You coward, can't just come in the thread and say "I got it wrong?"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Adam Schiff is the late Richard Nixon's doppleganger.

I tend not to hear what he's saying, I just keep looking and thinking, 'you are going to have some jowls when you get older. ' :shocked:

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Adam Schiff is the late Richard Nixon's doppleganger.

I tend not to hear what he's saying, I just keep looking and thinking, 'you are going to have some jowls when you get older. ' :shocked:

You wanna see some jowls , go look at videos of Jerry Nadler from the late 90s.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I see the gotcha comedy gold continued - and failed again for the 9,000th time! Pete was right though, with the anonymous sources and the actual source laughing at it - there WAS nothing to see here!

And now, with things officialy seen by intelligence members... Dems too, but not very intelligent, claim it's a smoking gun - while folks not trying to play games just laugh at it and call it a nothingburger - again. Gonna go nowhere - other than the Dems playing games and hoping that the negativity of another investigation will harm Trump in 2020. I think it does the opposite.

Now, I DO fully expect the comedy to continue, especially from Pete believing every anonymous source out there. But reality will be what wins, just like 2016.

---

BREAKING: Whistleblower Complaint Has Been Released and It's Another Nothingburger

The House Intelligence Committee on Thursday released the declassified whistleblower complaint on President Trump's phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Utah Republican Rep. Chris Stewart said he was initially "anxious" before reading it, but is now is "much more confident than I was this morning that this is going to go nowhere. ... there are just no surprises there." He added, "The entirety of it is focused on this one thing, and that's the transcript of one phone call, the transcript that was released [Wednesday] morning."

According to the anonymous whistleblower, "I was not a direct witness to most of these events described," but instead based the complaint on "various facts" he or she was informed of by "more than half a dozen officials." The whistleblower claims to have learned from "multiple U.S. officials" that "senior White House officials had intervened to 'lock down' all records of the phone call."

Here's another interesting part:

During this same timeframe, multiple U.S. officials told me that the Ukrainian leadership was led to believe that a meeting or phone call between the President and President Zelenskyy would depend on whether Zelenskyy showed willingness to "play ball" on the issues that had been publicly aired by Mr. Lutsenko and Mr. Giuliani.
    This sounds eerily similar to the fake news that ABC reported that discussing the Biden probe was a precondition of the two leaders having the phone call.

Overall, the complaint centers around the July 25th phone call, and uses anonymous sources and media reports to substantiate the complaint.

President Trump reacted to the release on Twitter:

“Is their a case for impeachment? Absolutely not!” There is no high crimes or misdemeanors, no treason, no extortion, no treason.” RD Robert Ray, respected

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 26, 2019
    Fred Fleitz, former NSC Chief of Staff, CIA analyst and House Intelligence Committee staff member, read and reacted to the complaint on Twitter. "As a former CIA analyst and former NSC official who edited transcripts of POTUS phone calls with foreign leaders, here are my thoughts on the whistleblower complaint which was just released... This is not an intelligence matter. It is a policy matter and a complaint about differences over policy. Presidential phone calls are not an intelligence concern. The fact that IC officers transcribe these calls does not give the IC IG jusrisdiction [sic] over these calls."

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/breakin...been-released/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

21. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady, NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

This is the kind of news that Pete and many others have been eating up and screaming about and running with. Facts be damned.

How does such a major and reputable news agency report something that is SO off, no fact checking, just guessing and/or believing anything they wish to be true?

---

Fake News: ABC News Claims That Biden Probe Was a Precondition for Trump-Zelenksy Call

Late Wednesday evening, ABC News reported that Serhiy Leshchenko, an "advisor" to Ukrainian President Zelensky, claimed that discussing the Biden case was a precondition of him having communications with President Trump. "This issue was raised many times. I know that Ukrainian officials understood." According to ABC News, "The Trump administration’s alleged insistence that the two leaders discuss a prospective investigation into Biden, one of the president’s political opponents, casts his July 25 conversation with Zelenskiy in a new light."

Except it probably doesn't. It turns out that Serhiy Leshchenko advised Zelensky's transition team in April, but is no longer an advisor. ABC News added the following correction to their story:

CORRECTION: An earlier version of this article incorrectly described Serhiy Leshchenko as a current advisor to Ukraine’s president Volodymyr Zelenskiy. Leshchenko advised Zelenskiy’s transition team following his election in April but has since been distanced by the administration. He is no longer advising Zelenskiy.
    The call at issue here took place in July, and Leshchenko had stopped advising Zelensky in the spring. The story further fell apart when Christopher Miller, a correspondent for Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, reported that Leshchenko himself confirmed to him that he did not tell ABC News that discussing a Biden probe was a precondition for the call:

Setting record straight: @Leshchenkos confirmed to me what those of us in Kyiv already knew—he is NOT currently an advisor to Ukraine's Zelenskiy & wasn't at time of July 25 call. He said he DID NOT tell ABC insistence for leaders to discuss Biden probe was precondition for call. https://t.co/fNh5sMYj9i

— Christopher Miller (@ChristopherJM) September 26, 2019
    How exactly does a major media outlet get a story so consequential so wrong? Democrats are pushing forward with impeachment over this call, and ABC News is reporting an allegedly incriminatory allegation that, based on what we know now, is completely bogus. How many on the left will still believe it to be true?

https://pjmedia.com/trending/fake-ne...zelenksy-call/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock