Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    This might be the biggest no-information-at-all story I've ever heard of in my life.

All kinds of new organizations are reporting "Whistleblower says Trump communicated with a Foreign Leader" but can't specify any facts, such as:
    1. Who is the world leader?
    2. Who is the whistleblower and how did they get this information?
    3. What exactly is the information anyway? They don't even say what Trump said.
    4. What is the problem with Trump communicating with a Foreign Leader? Isn't that part of the job of President?
    5. Is whatever Trump said to the leader unusual? Is it something no President has ever said to a Foreign Leader before?

Recently there has been innuendo that the foreign leader is from Ukraine, and the information is about Biden's threatening trip to Ukraine while he was VP, but this is never stated as fact.

By the way, if there is a problem with Trump talking with Ukraine - why wasn't it a problem when Biden talked to them?
    Russ... seriously... the White House are illegally blocking the whistleblower reports so no shit there is lack of information. If this is nothing then why illegally block the report?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Obama, leaders within the FBI and the DOJ = they all were accused and involved in wrongdoing and now being proved that they used all of the above to wrongly investigate someone, and then pin investigations on people, all part of keeping Trump out of office and then to try and remove him from office. Many people discussed it and showed the wrongdoing. Funny that you missed it then.

Now, we have someone asking another leader to apparently investigate something? Something that Joe Biden himself was recorded stating - that he would withhold aid from Ukraine if they didn't fire a prosecutor? Something doesn't add up - and even the liberal media asked all of those same questions. Odd that too! But someone finally listens - and it's suddenly an issue. Perhaps so - if it were false, and Biden didn't admit to the wrongdoing himself... And THAT is where the bribery was.

Face it, that's why he's got full support on this one, as everyone quickly saw it for the garbage grab that it is. The Desperate Dems just trying the same tactics over and over and over and over thinking they'll get different results. Kind of like you coming here posting endless times with gotcha! stories about Trump, only for them to end up being BS. EVERY SINGLE TIME.
    Jim this is simple. Trumps IG looked at the report and deemed it concerning and urgent. The White House ate blocking the report. Don’t be like this. This one is simple.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Pete keeps repeating about the IG, which I get. What we don't know though is how he came to have the report and what he knew had come before, like the following information.

Then there is Biden on video claiming/bragging that he did just what is alleged.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/intelligence-whistleblower-didnt-have-direct-knowledge-of-the-communications

Whistleblower 'didn’t have direct knowledge of the communications' between Trump and Ukraine
    by Zachary Halaschak
    | September 21, 2019 04:04 PM

The whistleblower who filed a complaint with the intelligence community inspector general did not have direct knowledge of the communications between President Trump and the foreign leader in question.

The conversation was reportedly a July 25 phone call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. It is alleged that Trump urged Zelensky multiple times to work with his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani to investigate Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden and his ties to an energy company owned by a Ukrainian oligarch. Giuliani has previously urged a top official in Ukraine to look into the ties.

An official who has been briefed on the matter, however, told CNN that the whistleblower “didn’t have direct knowledge of the communications.” The official said that the concerns and subsequent complaint came in part from the whistleblower “learning information that was not obtained during the course of their work.”

[ Also read: ANALYSIS: Does Schiff already know the Trump whistleblower's story?]

Those details have reportedly played a role in the administration's determining that the complaint, lodged in August, didn’t fall under the reporting standards for intelligence whistleblower law.

Although many details are still unclear, the communications in question reportedly involved a “promise,” and House Democrats, as well as the elder Biden, are pushing to have the complaint and a transcript of the call between Trump and Zelensky released.

Inspector General of the Intelligence Community Michael Atkinson received the initial complaint and forwarded it to acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire, who has so far refused to pass it along to Congress.

The root of the proposed investigation into Hunter Biden stems from his being a 2014 board member for the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings. While he was still vice president, Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees if Ukraine did not fire its top prosecutor, who was accused of corruption and was investigating the oligarch who owned Burisma Holdings. That raised concerns of a potential conflict of interest, which could be damaging to Biden’s presidential campaign.

At the time of the prosecutor’s departure, Hunter Biden was being paid $50,000 per month for his work with the energy company. Hunter Biden left Burisma’s board earlier this year.

Both Trump and Biden have denied any wrongdoing, with Trump describing his phone call to Zelensky as “perfectly fine" and Biden saying he has never spoken to his son about his overseas business dealings.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

4. Thanks jimnyc, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Pete keeps repeating about the IG, which I get. What we don't know though is how he came to have the report and what he knew had come before, like the following information.

Then there is Biden on video claiming/bragging that he did just what is alleged.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/intelligence-whistleblower-didnt-have-direct-knowledge-of-the-communications
    The protocol is for the IG to review the complaint and if credible pass it to congress. He did but the WH is blocking it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Haha!

Yes, Pete! This is the one! THIS is finally the magic bullet that's going to impeach Trump!

I suggest that you and your buddies invest in a ton of fireworks for the moonbat celebration. You know, just like Hillary did for her 2016 celebration.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

7. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default petey, petey, petey....

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    The protocol is for the IG to review the complaint and if credible pass it to congress. He did but the WH is blocking it.

Who died, and made you the authority on this phony stuff? In order for there to be a CREDIBLE complaint...there must FIRST be something CREDIBLE to pass to Congress.

The WH can't pass something that DOES NOT EXIST. Namely...the supposed, leaked, spy information of overhearing the President....DID NOT TAKE PLACE. You should verify that before you sound like PMSNBC, and the rest of the FAKE NEWS buggers who love making stuff sound so serious...."WE GOT THE SILVER BULLET NOW" BULL-CRAP.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

9. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    Who died, and made you the authority on this phony stuff? In order for there to be a CREDIBLE complaint...there must FIRST be something CREDIBLE to pass to Congress.

The WH can't pass something that DOES NOT EXIST. Namely...the supposed, leaked, spy information of overhearing the President....DID NOT TAKE PLACE. You should verify that before you sound like PMSNBC, and the rest of the FAKE NEWS buggers who love making stuff sound so serious...."WE GOT THE SILVER BULLET NOW" BULL-CRAP.
    So the IG that testified a few days ago is lying?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post

Yep, I kinda introduced Biden's own admittance in there, but there is no interest in even noticing it from him, only the gotcha games. If he wee TRULY interested in such things, he too would have been interested in WHY Biden did what he did, bragged about it - DID it help his son? And was it worthy of even getting a yes or no answer. I believe it should, especially since an active VP made the comments.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

12. Thanks Kathianne, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Haha!

Yes, Pete! This is the one! THIS is finally the magic bullet that's going to impeach Trump!

I suggest that you and your buddies invest in a ton of fireworks for the moonbat celebration. You know, just like Hillary did for her 2016 celebration.
    Can't wait, got my fireworks ready! Might as well join the fun since we know that THIS is finally the big one. And it better be, or I'm opening my window up here. And I'm not kidding you, don't push me, I'll scream to the skies and show you all!! And if all else fails, and I don't want to have to do so myself, but if no one listens, then I may have to wear one of those pink p&%$y hats to wear around and show people I'm no longer kidding, and I am one to be taken seriously this time.

Let us celebrate or we'll scream!!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

14. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Can't wait, got my fireworks ready! Might as well join the fun since we know that THIS is finally the big one. And it better be, or I'm opening my window up here. And I'm not kidding you, don't push me, I'll scream to the skies and show you all!! And if all else fails, and I don't want to have to do so myself, but if no one listens, then I may have to wear one of those pink p&%$y hats to wear around and show people I'm no longer kidding, and I am one to be taken seriously this time.

Let us celebrate or we'll scream!!
    Dripping with appropriate sarcasm!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

16. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Dripping with appropriate sarcasm!
    Yes, maybe a little, but if things truly don't go my way - I can always just bail for awhile and ignore things and go and claim that I'm too busy with all my clients right now.

18. Thanks Elessar, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

The Anti-Trump Whistleblower Story Looks Like Another Phony Scandal

The so-called whistleblower "scandal" that the media is hyping up every which way has Democrats once again falling all over each other to declare another "impeachable offense," despite having virtually no details about the conversation between Trump and Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky. But, like everything else that's been thrown at Trump, this appears to be another phony scandal. The Daily Wire's Ashe Schow reported Saturday that the whistleblower complaint "is nothing more than a rumor reported by someone in the intelligence community." In fact, CNN reported this fact, but buried it in an article:

The whistleblower didn't have direct knowledge of the communications, an official briefed on the matter told CNN. Instead, the whistleblower's concerns came in part from learning information that was not obtained during the course of their work, and those details have played a role in the administration's determination that the complaint didn't fit the reporting requirements under the intelligence whistleblower law, the official said.
    Schow noted, "this is yet another anonymous source giving more context on what another anonymous source told a different outlet, but it still calls the entire story into question." The original Washington Post story, despite being on the front page, was vague, relying on “two former U.S. officials familiar with the matter” who were “speaking on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly” and alleging Trump had made a “promise” to a world leader—which, based on what we know right now, is incorrect.

The Post filled out its story with information about a “standoff” between Acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire and Congress.

The Intelligence Community Inspector General, Michael Atkinson – who was appointed by Trump – determined the whistleblower complaint to be of “urgent concern,” according to the Post. But Maguire argued he was not required by law to turn the complaint over to congressional Democrats seeking to impeach Trump.

The reason Maguire didn’t turn the complaint over is because of what CNN reported – that the person who made the complaint had no direct knowledge of what was said and was merely reporting a rumor. Why the inspector general determined it “urgent and credible” remains to be seen.
    Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/the-ant...phony-scandal/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Read a few stories today that said the Dems latest scheme against Trump is going to backfire and perhaps bite Biden in the ass. LOL Too funny if that happens! And it will be with his own recorded words too!!

--

Lindsey Graham Calls on DOJ to Probe Potential Criminal Acts by Biden Family in Ukraine

Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) went on with Maria Bartiromo Sunday on Sunday Morning Futures.

During their discussion Lindsey Graham called on the Department of Justice to probe the potential criminal acts between the Biden Family and Ukraine.

After leaving office in 2017, Vice President Joe Biden Bragged about strong-arming the government of Ukraine to fire its top prosecutor.

Joe Biden made the remarks during a meeting of foreign policy specialists. Biden said he, “Threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.” Biden suggested during his talk that Barack Obama was also in on the threat.

In April John Solomon revealed what Biden did not tell his audience. Joe Biden had Shokin fired because he was investigating bribes to Joe Biden’s son Hunter.

Shokin was investigating $3 million in funds that were being transferred out of Ukraine and into accounts in the United States at that time.

Joe Biden had him fired.

On Sunday Lindsey Graham said he was calling on the DOJ to probe the potential criminal acts of Biden Family in Ukraine.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ukraine-video/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Only YOU said that petey ocasio cortex

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    So the IG that testified a few days ago is lying?

Show me where I said that?
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    Show me where I said that?
    Was I quoting you?