Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Only the best people

Two Foreign-Born Men Who Helped Giuliani on Ukraine Arrested on Campaign-Finance Charges
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/two-for...es-11570714188

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Good article, but we are not a technocracy.

This has zero to do with my post. I don't give a fuck what morons think, and I'm talking about real morons Pete, not "I'm mad at you on a message board so I'm going to call you a moron" I'm talking about people who think that Washington DC is in the state of Washington, people who can't even identify their own state on an unlabeled map of the US.

Of course, this points to the larger issue of how people like Maxine Waters and Al Greene and so on and so forth get into office . Given how stupid Maxine Waters is, imagine how scary stupid the voters in her district must be. Actually we have recent proof of this. AOC is an idiot, she got elected because "we have to eat the babies" is allowed to vote, but that's another topic entirely. Point is saying "55% of Americans agree Trump needs to be impeached" means nothing because 75% of those 55% probably have double digit IQs and in the real world you wouldn't take their opinion about ANYTHING.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Only the best people

Two Foreign-Born Men Who Helped Giuliani on Ukraine Arrested on Campaign-Finance Charges
    @jimnyc ^ post is completely off topic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    This has zero to do with my post. I don't give a fuck what morons think, and I'm talking about real morons Pete, not "I'm mad at you on a message board so I'm going to call you a moron" I'm talking about people who think that Washington DC is in the state of Washington, people who can't even identify their own state on an unlabeled map of the US.

Of course, this points to the larger issue of how people like Maxine Waters and Al Greene and so on and so forth get into office . Given how stupid Maxine Waters is, imagine how scary stupid the voters in her district must be. Actually we have recent proof of this. AOC is an idiot, she got elected because "we have to eat the babies" is allowed to vote, but that's another topic entirely. Point is saying "55% of Americans agree Trump needs to be impeached" means nothing because 75% of those 55% probably have double digit IQs and in the real world you wouldn't take their opinion about ANYTHING.
    And some how Americans voted in a man who has had 6 bankruptcies. Looking at out national debt (which you suddenly don't care about), it may be 7 soon.
    Last edited by pete311; 10-10-2019 at 09:08 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

@jimnyc ^ post is completely off topic
    huh? These men were used to help find dirt on Joe Biden.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Once again he makes things clear, as if the truth ever mattered to those making the accusations.

---

Ukraine’s Zelensky: ‘No Blackmail’ in Telephone Call with Trump

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky reiterated Thursday he felt no pressure to look into allegations of corruption against former vice president and 2020 candidate Joe Biden and his son, Hunter, during a summer telephone call with President Donald Trump.

“There was no blackmail,” Zelensky told reporters when asked about the July 25th call. “We are not servants. We are an independent country.”

“I don’t want to be pulled into this because I understand that my words could impact the elections of the American people,” he added.

Zelensky’s comments come as President Trump has said he has the “absolute right” to suggest world leaders probe corruption in other countries, including the activities of the Bidens in Ukraine and China.

“China should start an investigation into the Bidens, because what happened in China is just about as bad as Ukraine,” the president told reporters last week ahead of a visit to Florida to deliver remarks on Medicare.

As Breitbart News reported, Hunter Biden’s investment firm locked down a $1.5 billion investment deal with the Bank of China after traveling with his father on Air Force Two to the country in 2013.

Asked if Ukraine should also probe the Bidens, the president affirmed: “I would think that if they were honest about it, they would start a major investigation,” before adding, “Nobody has any doubt that they weren’t crooked; that was a crooked deal, 100 percent.”

As Breitbart News reported earlier this year:

Biden forced out former Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin as he was investigating an energy company called Burisma Holdings, which was paying Biden [$83,000 monthly] as a member of its board. The former vice president even boasted to the Council of Foreign Relations last year that he had threatened to withhold $1 billion in U.S. aid unless the prosecutor was fired. (He did not tell the audience about his son’s role.)
    Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ll-with-trump/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Only the best people

LOL @ Pete thinks he has a gotcha here, but in reality was he has is more proof that Trump is not corrupt like past politicians. In an Obama Administration, for example, these two people would never have faced charges if they were working for the attorney of the POTUS. NEVER. But Trump actually means it when he says people who break the law should go to jail. He doesn't mean "people who I disagree with"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

They are all asking the right questions, from the whistleblower form to the house rules to the house vote... but something needs to happen.

---

Tom Cotton: Intel IG Obstructing Congress on Backdated ‘Whistleblower’ Form Changes

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) sent a scathing letter Wednesday to the Intelligence Community’s Inspector General, calling Michael Atkinson’s recent testimony before Congress “insolent and obstructive” regarding his alleged backdating of federal “whistleblower” guidelines.

Cotton accused Atkinson of stonewalling the Republican-controlled Senate Intelligence Committee while giving more details to the House Intelligence Committee — chaired by Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), who has been a central player in the “whistleblower” complaint and his party’s impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump.

The Federalist’s Sean Davis explains the ongoing scandal over the complaint — including claims that Atkinson’s office eliminated the requirement for “whistleblowers” to have a first-hand account of any wrongdoing and “backdated,” or falsely documented, the change occurring earlier than it actually did:

Michael Atkinson, the intelligence community inspector general, told HPSCI lawmakers during a committee oversight hearing on Friday that the whistleblower forms and rules changes were made in September, even though the new forms and guidance, which were not uploaded to the ICIG’s website until September 24, state that they were changed in August. Despite having a full week to come up with explanations for his office’s decisions to secretly change its forms to eliminate the requirement for first-hand evidence and to backdate those changes to August, Atkinson refused to provide any explanation to lawmakers baffled by his behavior.

When pressed on the curious changes and attempts to obscure the timeline of his revisions, Atkinson refused to explain why the forms were backdated to August even though they were not made until September. The ICIG previously stated that it changed its forms and guidance “in response to recent press inquiries regarding” the anti-Trump complaint, of which Congress was not even notified until the second week of September. The new forms, which were not uploaded to the ICIG website until September 24, nonetheless stated that the revisions were made back in August.
    Cotton, who sits on the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, all but accused Atkinson of obstructing justice by dodging questions on the issue.

“Your disappointing testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee on September 26 was evasive to the point of being insolent and obstructive,” he wrote.

“Despite repeated questions, you refused to explain what you meant in your written report by ‘indicia of an arguable political bias on the part of the Complainant in favor of a rival political candidate,’” Cotton continued. “This information is, of course, unclassified and we were meeting in a closed setting. Yet you moralized about how you were duty bound not to share even a hint of this political bias with us.”

“But now I see media reports that you revealed to the House Intelligence Committee not only that the complainant is a registered Democrat, but also that he has a professional relationship with a Democratic presidential candidate,” Cotton wrote. “I’m dissatisfied, to put it mildly, with your refusal to answer my questions, while more fully briefing the three-ring circus that the House Intelligence Committee has become.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-form-changes/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

huh? These men were used to help find dirt on Joe Biden.

Turns out that as usual Pete is full of shit. These two men are simply clients of Rudy's and had NOTHING to do with anything Trump.

Moron.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Turns out that as usual Pete is full of shit. These two men are simply clients of Rudy's and had NOTHING to do with anything Trump.

Moron.
    That's what happens when folks gleefully jump at every last gotcha moment, ignoring all the facts & try to pull the wool on the American people.

So what's that now, like 0 for 213,287,543 times that "the end" has been posted, or really anything of consequence, only to turn out to be BS.