Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Yes it is illegal

Cite the US Code then Petey

And further , if you're so fucking concerned about what is and what is not illegal why do you remain silent on oh everything people in the USG did to try to hurt Trump IE the Russian Hoax, OR why didn't you call for Adam Schiff to be arrested when he got caught trying to get dirt on Trump from who he thought were Ukranian government officials, or when Hillary used a private email server to avoid FOIA law, OR about Biden withholding $1B from Ukraine until they fired a prosecutor he wanted fired?

The answer, of course, is that you do NOT care about illegal activity, you only care about "orange man bad"

You disgust me Pete, you are beyond dishonest. You don't have a single ounce of integrity in your entire body. Not one.

2. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

They don't know the whistleblower?

And the whistle blower themselves has never heard the call? A whistleblower over something they heard about? This is what CNN is saying. And the FM spoke of the conversation already and stated there was zero pressure about anything.

It's a shit burger from the known shitty left, nothing more. The complaint DOES NOT even fit under reporting requirements under the intelligence whistleblower law... - That's from a CNN article.

But I'm happy to see the whining continue, and talks of impeachment. Let them go on!! The longer and closer to the election, I think the more fuckups they make the better. I hope this harms Biden! LOL
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post

And further , if you're so fucking concerned about what is and what is not illegal why do you remain silent on oh everything people in the USG did to try to hurt Trump IE the Russian Hoax, OR why didn't you call for Adam Schiff to be arrested when he got caught trying to get dirt on Trump from who he thought were Ukranian government officials, or when Hillary used a private email server to avoid FOIA law, OR about Biden withholding $1B from Ukraine until they fired a prosecutor he wanted fired?

The answer, of course, is that you do NOT care about illegal activity, you only care about "orange man bad"

You disgust me Pete, you are beyond dishonest. You don't have a single ounce of integrity in your entire body. Not one.
    Under the reporting requirements - officials have already stated that it doesn't meet the requirements. Trump is thinking of releasing anyway, to shut them the F up, but I wouldn't. If it doesn't meet it, don't give them crap.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Under the reporting requirements - officials have already stated that it doesn't meet the requirements. Trump is thinking of releasing anyway, to shut them the F up, but I wouldn't. If it doesn't meet it, don't give them crap.

I believe in transparency to the utmost, but honestly I'm sick of this so from now on I hope Trump tells Congress to go fuck themselves every time they request anything. Good luck investigating with zero witnesses testifying, zero evidence turned over, nothing, nada.

I'll tell you what to, and I've posted this before, I'd order the DNI to stop giving the The Gang of 8 any classified intel as long as Adam Schiff was in their ranks as well. That motherfucker has been lying for 3 plus years .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post

Same conclusion as with Mueller report

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/52/30121

The Mueller report informed or reminded everyone that it is illegal for a political campaign to accept a “thing of value” from a foreign government.

You bring up some nice conspiracy theory diversion issues, but maybe take that up with the DoJ and Barr. Obviously they aren't interested in them or they'd have already opened up investigations.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I wonder why officials have stated outright that this leak, this "whistleblower" report, DID NOT meet the requirements of the code in order to mandate reporting? Hell, even story tellers at CNN stated as much. I wonder why none of them have checked in with Pete first?

But lets let it continue.

And lets assume they do find out he must release it, and they do. Now we get to laugh as they push and complain forever over the nothingburger that comes from it.

Or better yet, they don't have to, but the ignorant on the left start pushing crap again for impeachment. THEN the nothingburger comes out, and ALL of the left looks retarded in time for the election.

The folks on the left have a LOT being investigated for all the actions leading up to Trump being elected, then the actions afterwards. I can only HOPE that they add to that somehow, and not learn from mistakes, and win an election for the right AND harm left candidates at the same time.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

I wonder why officials have stated outright that this leak, this "whistleblower" report, DID NOT meet the requirements of the code in order to mandate reporting? Hell, even story tellers at CNN stated as much. I wonder why none of them have checked in with Pete first?

But lets let it continue.

And lets assume they do find out he must release it, and they do. Now we get to laugh as they push and complain forever over the nothingburger that comes from it.

Or better yet, they don't have to, but the ignorant on the left start pushing crap again for impeachment. THEN the nothingburger comes out, and ALL of the left looks retarded in time for the election.

The folks on the left have a LOT being investigated for all the actions leading up to Trump being elected, then the actions afterwards. I can only HOPE that they add to that somehow, and not learn from mistakes, and win an election for the right AND harm left candidates at the same time.
    Source for your first statement? Why do you think Trump asking a foreign nation to investigate a political opponent is a nothing burger?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

btw, if Trump was so concerned about Ukraine corruption why did we end up releasing the $250M aid 2 days after the whistleblower submitted the complaint... with $140M extra.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Same conclusion as with Mueller report

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/52/30121

The Mueller report informed or reminded everyone that it is illegal for a political campaign to accept a “thing of value” from a foreign government.

You bring up some nice conspiracy theory diversion issues, but maybe take that up with the DoJ and Barr. Obviously they aren't interested in them or they'd have already opened up investigations.

Trump was acting in the capacity of US President when he made that phone call you moron. Do you not think the USG makes deals with foreign governments all the time "you give us this, we'll give you that?" You fucking dishonest troll. Under your stupid definition every time a US President made a deal with a foreign leader it would be illegal because well that's corruption.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

btw, if Trump was so concerned about Ukraine corruption why did we end up releasing the $250M aid 2 days after the whistleblower submitted the complaint... with $140M extra.

Probably b/c he was told "well look into it" Duh

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

My Pete impersonation

"Trump asking a foreign government to look into allegations of corruption when we have a motherfucker on video admitting that he bribed an official is illegal, but Democrats wasting 3 years and hundreds of millions of dollars investigating Trump when they haven't actually shown us one shred of evidence that he has committed any crimes is just good oversight"

Pete, you are a pathetic worm and myself can't help but hope that karma gets you someday.

14. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Thanks petey ocasio...at last

No, it’s illegal and you are gullible and a traitor to our country.
    Talking about yourself makes us all feel better about knowing... THE REAL PETEY. ^^^^
    Last edited by icansayit; 09-23-2019 at 01:50 PM.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Comedy gold, Jerry, gold I tell ya!!

Put Petey, Maxine, Whiney Schiff & maybe someone like Alyssa Milano for notoriety, and who also swallows the same garbage - THAT would be comedy gold right there!! I say Pete kills Maxine in due time, but, if not, she's not all that bad on the eyes...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Someone ignores the behavior of the left for YEARS and YEARS, and defends the worst of them and ignores the worst of them - but never condemns the worst in them - and then calls US traitors????!!!!!

Absolute Comedy Gold going on in here right now. The Deplorable, racist, Xenophobic, murderous traitors that we are!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Comedy gold, Jerry, gold I tell ya!!

Put Petey, Maxine, Whiney Schiff & maybe someone like Alyssa Milano for notoriety, and who also swallows the same garbage - THAT would be comedy gold right there!! I say Pete kills Maxine in due time, but, if not, she's not all that bad on the eyes...

Um dude, what?

This is Maxine Waters

800.jpeg

I pray to Baby Jesus that you meant AOC is easy on the eyes

Check here out here JImmy, this is back when she was just a bartender/ho allegedly from her old FB, who knows for sure. I'd sure like to find out though LOL

8947334.jpg

8947340.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images