Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Default Blue Bloods

Wife and I have been rewatching this on Netflix and damn this is the most self righteous family ever put on TV LOL. Pretty good show, but Jesus Christ that family......... LOL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Wife and I have been rewatching this on Netflix and damn this is the most self righteous family ever put on TV LOL. Pretty good show, but Jesus Christ that family......... LOL

I love it, they believe that ethics and moral pertain to life and job. Good thing. Not my favorite show, but one I watch regularly.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I love it, they believe that ethics and moral pertain to life and job. Good thing. Not my favorite show, but one I watch regularly.

Oh, it is a good show, that's why we're rewatching, but a better title would have been "The Self Righteous Gang"

Especially Erin Reagan and her little troll daughter , I hate them actually.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Like Democrats....

Believing in FICTION (it's a tv show) is exactly as rightious as Nancy Pelosi, and Jerry Nadless (I mean Nadler). Not to mention the entire membership of the DNC.

That's how dems see it. It is a great show, and shows a form of Family Unity that is disappearing across America these days.

LOL....
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I’ve thought of watching because Tom Selleck stars in it. I love him in the Jesse Stone movies. Just never could get started.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

6. Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I’ve thought of watching because Tom Selleck stars in it. I love him in the Jesse Stone movies. Just never could get started.
    It's good, but like NCIS there are references to past episodes/seasons. I think they are entering season 9 now.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

8. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post

It's worth watching on Netflix, but as Kath said, it's a show that references past episodes a lot, so if you just start in Season 10 there are a lot of things you'll be like HUH?

It's actually interesting to rewatch from the start because the show originally aired in 2010 and so there were a lot of characters who lived through 9/11 in fact Tom Selleck's character actually worked the scene, so it's interesting watching that perspective as most of their decisions and choices are made from the viewpoint of people who survived that. Sure they have the usual day to day crimes , but the show also tells the story of how the NYPD changed because of 9/11, and how they are involved in investigating terrorism and such.

It's worth watching, but the main family is so self righteous LOL

10. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Ok, so rewatching and we found a new reason to hate Erin and Nikki.

Everyone refers to Nikki as Erin Reagan Boyle which is so fucking stupid. Children of divorced parents do not hyphenate their last name. Nikki is NOT a Reagan. I mean I get it, this family thinks so highly of themselves it's shocking that Jack didn't change his name when he was allowed to marry Erin.

Oh, that actually brings up another point. Why did Danny and Linda name their son after Danny's brother in law?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Ok, so rewatching and we found a new reason to hate Erin and Nikki.

Everyone refers to Nikki as Erin Reagan Boyle which is so fucking stupid. Children of divorced parents do not hyphenate their last name. Nikki is NOT a Reagan. I mean I get it, this family thinks so highly of themselves it's shocking that Jack didn't change his name when he was allowed to marry Erin.

Oh, that actually brings up another point. Why did Danny and Linda name their son after Danny's brother in law?
    My daughter did, all through school. She'd wanted to take my last name, but her dad had a fit so she hyphenated.

13. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    My daughter did, all through school. She'd wanted to take my last name, but her dad had a fit so she hyphenated.
    I've never heard of such a thing in all my life

Oh and another thing, we just watched the episode where she went on a ride along with Jamie and they went to a domestic disturbance call. First of all, domestic disturbances are THE most dangerous of all calls, no way they would have her just come into the apartment like that, but second of all then she started questioning the husband LOL and he didn't just tell her to shut the fuck up LOL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I've never heard of such a thing in all my life

Oh and another thing, we just watched the episode where she went on a ride along with Jamie and they went to a domestic disturbance call. First of all, domestic disturbances are THE most dangerous of all calls, no way they would have her just come into the apartment like that, but second of all then she started questioning the husband LOL and he didn't just tell her to shut the fuck up LOL
    Well now you've heard of it outside of TV. The daughter had hyphenated since '94. Went with married name in 2010.