See the first photo of reported new 007 actress Lashana Lynch on James Bond set
Raechal Shewfelt Fri, Sep 27 2:05 PM CDT

Actress Lashana Lynch is poised to star in the first female take on James Bond. (Photo: Gabriel Olsen/Getty Images)

Lashana Lynch is shaking up the James Bond franchise.

The actress, who’s been cast in the upcoming James Bond movie, reportedly as 007, has been photographed for the first time on the set of Bond 25, officially titled No Time to Die, in Italy.

Lynch, already familiar to Captain Marvel fans, will give an historic performance, as she’ll be the first woman to fill the iconic role. Her casting has divided fans, even though she’ll only have Bond’s old agent number. Daniel Craig will be back for one final outing as the suave spy, but the movie depicts a retired Bond being called back into service. He faces off against a villain played by Bohemian Rhapsody’s Rami Malek.
What utter rot, complete bullshit the liberal Hollywood and its ffing pieces of shit are doing to this magnificent and historic movie series.
To me this is insanity and certainly not a thing the creator of OO7 would have ever wanted..
I wouldnt go see this bullshit PC, liberal black-appeasement movie were it free and they offered to pay me a hundred bucks to do so.-Tyr