Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Robert De Niro is firing back at an "absurd" lawsuit brought against him by a former

Taryn Ryder 11 hours ago
    Robert De Niro is firing back at an "absurd" lawsuit brought against him by a former employee. Graham Chase Robinson filed papers in Manhattan federal court Thursday alleging she was the victim of "gratuitous unwanted physical contact" from De Niro. She also claimed the Joker actor made "sexually-charged comments to her" while she worked at his production company, Canal Productions Inc.

In the lawsuit, which was obtained by Page Six, Robinson claims the Oscar-winning actor treated her as his "office wife" and made her do "stereotypically female duties, like housework" while underpaying her and denying her overtime. Robinson started at the company in 2008 as the actor's personal assistant before rising to the position of Vice President of Production & Finance.

Actor Robert De Niro arrives for the world premiere of his film
    Robert De Niro arrives for the world premiere of his film The Irishman in New York City on September 27, 2019. (Photo: REUTERS/Carlo Allegri)
    "Robert De Niro is someone who has clung to old mores. He does not accept the idea that men should treat women as equals," the suit states. "He does not care that gender discrimination in the workplace violates the law. Ms. Robinson is a casualty of this attitude."

Robinson, 37, alleges the 76-year-old actor "urinated during telephone calls" with her and would greet her wearing only his "pajamas or a bathrobe," the complaint says. "Among other things, De Niro would direct Ms. Robinson to scratch his back, button his ties and prod him awake when he was in bed," the suit adds. "De Niro also stood idly by while his friend slapped Ms. Robinson on her buttocks."

The lawsuit also includes a recording De Niro allegedly left her when she didn't answer his call: "You f***ing don’t answer my calls? How dare you! You’re about to be fired. You’re f***ing history."

Robinson is seeking $12 million for gender discrimination and wage violations.

In a statement to Yahoo Entertainment, a lawyer for the Oscar-winning actor says, "The allegations made by Graham Chase Robinson against Robert De Niro are beyond absurd."

De Niro and his production company sued Robinson for $3 million in April alleging she stole from the company — and stole the actor's frequent flyer miles — while also binge-watching "astounding hours" of Netflix at work. Robinson claims that suit was brought in retaliation after she had threatened to sue the actor first.

He is anti- Trump, the chump will be defended by the usual dem/left/lib suspects ..
    Point being that the dems/leftists/libs/mainstream media/Hollywood loons automatically believe and swear that the female accuser is 100% truthful, if the accused is a Republican/Conservative/Christian man..
    Yet in this case they will be a very large majority side with DeNiro, IMHO...-Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 10-04-2019 at 04:35 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

By the same token pro Trump idiots will defend this woman simply because De Niro hates Trump.

What has happened to deciding things based on the merits in this country? This woman voluntarily stayed with a boss who was an asshole. And if you actually study the details , you'll see that she wasn't some model employee or something, seems as though , for example, that she spent half her day on Netflix binging instead of working..

She deserves nothing, AND Bobby is a dick. Both things are true.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    By the same token pro Trump idiots will defend this woman simply because De Niro hates Trump.

What has happened to deciding things based on the merits in this country? This woman voluntarily stayed with a boss who was an asshole. And if you actually study the details , you'll see that she wasn't some model employee or something, seems as though , for example, that she spent half her day on Netflix binging instead of working..

I’m curious, are you one of the those people who doesn’t care who throws the first punch?
    Some people will say both people in a fist fight are equally guilty. I am not one of those people.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

4. Thanks FakeNewsSux, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I’m curious, are you one of the those people who doesn’t care who throws the first punch?
    Some people will say both people in a fist fight are equally guilty. I am not one of those people.
    I'm not one of those people either, not that I get your point here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I'm not one of those people either, not that I get your point here.
    Yeah, it was a little mysterious, sorry.

I read you equating liberals’ bad behavior with Trump’s questionable tweeting. The thing is, in these situations, the MSM/Dem politicos have definitely thrown the first, I dunno, 1,000 punches.

So I cannot equate the two. I’m always going to side with the guy who does no more than fight back when attacked. And in my lifetime, I’ve not seen any President attacked like Trump.

No where close.

-Abbey

7. Thanks STTAB, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Okay staab...

SO, what Pro Democrat Idiot are you? You just called all of us IDIOTS. Yes, De Nutjob is a racist pig, and I can name hundreds more. But lumping everyone under your description here as IDIOT...get's you FULL, AND EQUAL treatment.

Thanks for nothing.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    SO, what Pro Democrat Idiot are you? You just called all of us IDIOTS. Yes, De Nutjob is a racist pig, and I can name hundreds more. But lumping everyone under your description here as IDIOT...get's you FULL, AND EQUAL treatment.

Thanks for nothing.
    I understand your reaction, but I honestly didn’t take his comments as personal to us.

-Abbey

10. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I read you equating liberals’ bad behavior with Trump’s questionable tweeting. The thing is, in these situations, the MSM/Dem politicos have definitely thrown the first, I dunno, 1,000 punches.

So I cannot equate the two. I’m always going to side with the guy who does no more than fight back when attacked. And in my lifetime, I’ve not seen any President attacked like Trump.

No where close.
    I mean okay but that has nothing to do with gleefully cheering that De Niro deserves whatever he gets because he hates Trump. That's how liberals believe. I can separate the two, I can think De Niro is a douche and believe that this former employee deserves nothing. Has nothing to do with Trump at all.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post

Thanks for nothing.

I suggest you re read my statement and realize that you misread the first time, I didn't call all Trump supporters idiots. Damn man, I support Trump and I am most definitely not an idiot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default My apologies....BRAIN FART...Mr.Sir Farts a lot....on Friday.

I suggest you re read my statement and realize that you misread the first time, I didn't call all Trump supporters idiots. Damn man, I support Trump and I am most definitely not an idiot.

My mistake, Sorry. My disgust with "petey ocasionally alive "...set me off.

MAGA makes me want to SLAP all of them because they are IDIOTS.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

14. Thanks Abbey Marie, STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

No where close.
    Abbey my friend, I too tend to side with the party that has been first and ever so viciously attacked.
    Even more so. when I see clearly the true nature of the relentless attackers, and the abject hypocrisy of the inherent, dishonorable
    and evil agenda those attackers are hellbent on succeeding with, IMHO.
    Those people that will do -- "anything"- to destroy --"any"-- that oppose them, ( much the same way as also does those vermin that practice
    murder, torture, terrorism, mistreatment of women and children, in the murder cult called Islam).
    In that way, they are both like two peas in a pod, IMHO.... --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

16. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I have never cared for De Niro. His fake accents in films is blatant error.

I don't care how many honors or awards he has gotten.

Now he shows his true nature and personality. I just wonder if he has
    a smattering of Tourette's Syndrome, or he just thinks he is a big shot.
    Last edited by Elessar; 10-05-2019 at 01:32 PM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

18. Thanks Abbey Marie, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    I have never cared for De Niro. His fake accents in films is blatant error.

I don't care how many honors or awards he has gotten.

Now he shows his true nature and personality. I just wonder if he has
    a smattering of Tourette's Syndrome, or he just thinks he is a big shot.

He's just an asshole who thinks he can treat people as he pleases. Don't let him off here as if he can't control his behavior, he can.