Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default Whats the deal with "ripped" jeans at the knee`s?

Today at the supermarket I seen a thirty something lady wearing a pair of ripped jeans at the knee`s..she looked intelligent ...sane and had a full basket of groceries ..seems like she could afford a nice new pair of jeans...and she didn't seem embarrassed wearing them...or worried about looking destitute... and the grocery store was located in a very nice area...

Is it just being a fake...(like wearing a sweater tied around ones neck) back in the late eighties early 90`s?? Whats the point...what does it mean...why is it Cool or thought to be so?? Why arnt these people embarrassed?

Is it cool to be FAKE??
    ...Ripped jeans look stupid on absolutely anyone who wears them....Only idiots wear them...okay - some idiots with money.

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/fas...07-gxr1fz.html

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    Today at the supermarket I seen a thirty something lady wearing a pair of ripped jeans at the knee`s..she looked intelligent ...sane and had a full basket of groceries ..seems like she could afford a nice new pair of jeans...and she didn't seem embarrassed wearing them...or worried about looking destitute... and the grocery store was located in a very nice area...

Is it just being a fake...(like wearing a sweater tied around ones neck) back in the late eighties early 90`s?? Whats the point...what does it mean...why is it Cool or thought to be so?? Why arnt these people embarrassed?

Is it cool to be FAKE??
    ...Ripped jeans look stupid on absolutely anyone who wears them....Only idiots wear them...okay - some idiots with money.

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/fas...07-gxr1fz.html
    They think it is cool. hip and proves they are so fashionably wealthy that they can pretend to be a poor citizen that has to struggle through life..
    Yes, its a liberal type insanity at play. I view it as stupidity and arrogance on display..
    Yet, I myself that had to wear as a child my older brother's hand-me-down clothes, ripped jeans and shirts have the advantage of not being blinded to life and bullshit fantasy.
    Also it is the look at me , just how very beautiful I am, in these ratty , torn clothes.---Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 10-07-2019 at 06:21 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Thanks LongTermGuy, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    They think it is cool. hip and proves they are so fashionably wealthy that they can pretend to be a poor citizen that has to struggle through life..
    Yes, its a liberal type insanity at play. I view it as stupidity and arrogance on display..
    Yet, I myself that had to wear as a child my older brother's hand-me-down clothes, ripped jeans and shirts have the advantage of not being blinded to life and bullshit fantasy.
    Also it is the look at me , just how very beautiful I am, in these ratty , torn clothes.---Tyr
    Good morning brother Tyr...makes sense..liberal insanity ...Thanks for reply.

6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    Good morning brother Tyr...makes sense..liberal insanity ...Thanks for reply.

That hideous picture is a perfect example of a liberal type of insanity.
    People that fantasize instead of dealing with truth, reality, life and the world as it really is. ..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

8. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    That hideous picture is a perfect example of a liberal type of insanity.
    People that fantasize instead of dealing with truth, reality, life and the world as it really is. ..-Tyr
    Yep....^^^

**Where I got the "Pic"

"An Instagram star who had radical plastic surgery to look like Angelina Jolie has been arrested in Iran on blasphemy charges.
    Sahar Tabar was detained on the orders of Tehran’s guidance court, which deals with “cultural crimes and social and moral corruption”, the country’s state news agency said on Saturday."

Insanity...
    Tabar rose to prominence on Instagram last year after posting a series of images of her face altered through plastic surgery

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sarah-tab...100528956.html

10. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post