Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Hope they never find out how you act on here. Sympathetic IRL but online an arrogant foul mouth internet tough guy.
    I am arrogant and I'm foul mouthed, and I'm a tough guy.

I'm also a well accomplished 48 year old man and calling me less relevant than a child is just fucking laughable.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Pete was kind enough to get ripped off and pay me $4,000. Didn't know that, did you? And now he forever trolls me and DP.

And don't bother telling the truth with facts - as a troll couldn't care less about such things and will say the same kind of crap at the next opportunity.
    Wait, Pete got ripped off and then paid you $4000? That's gotta be a weird story lol

And as much of a dishonest , no integrity little jack off as I know Pete is I would never say he's less relevant than a child LOL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Wait, Pete got ripped off and then paid you $4000? That's gotta be a weird story lol

And as much of a dishonest , no integrity little jack off as I know Pete is I would never say he's less relevant than a child LOL
    Nah, he bought my old website from me. If he knew what he was doing, he would be proud owner of one of the largest political forums out there. But instead, it turned into a liberal chaotic craphole. In his defense, I understand the worst took place after he sold again. But wasn't a pretty "sight" at first.

Then I created this mini craphole. And here we sit. And someone else came to join us.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Nah, he bought my old website from me. If he knew what he was doing, he would be proud owner of one of the largest political forums out there. But instead, it turned into a liberal chaotic craphole. In his defense, I understand the worst took place after he sold again. But wasn't a pretty "sight" at first.

Then I created this mini craphole. And here we sit. And someone else came to join us.

Wait, you sold USMB for $4K? And no , I didn't know anything about Pete at all.

Frankly I'm shocked to learn he ever had $4K to begin with.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

But Pete, I have a question for you. Have you ever came across a family who had literally nothing and given them EVERYTHING? This mother and father literally begged me for just $10 to feed their children dinner. I'm talking about a grown man with tears in his eyes because he was so ashamed that he hadn't been able to feed his own children in 2 days. He hadn't eaten himself in 4 days.

I took that family home with me Pete, I gave them a warm safe place to sleep, I gave the man a job even though I didn't really have a job opening. I have the credit card receipts where my wife spent hundreds of dollars making sure those children were as well dressed and ready for school as my own. I spent thousands of dollars sending the wife to first junior college and then the University of Arkansas, so that she could become a teacher and not have enormous student debts hanging over her head.

And you dare to tell me that a 16 year old child who lectures me on subjects she herself doesn't even understand is more relevant than I am? Fuck you , you little twerp.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Wait, you sold USMB for $4K? And no , I didn't know anything about Pete at all.

Frankly I'm shocked to learn he ever had $4K to begin with.
    With all things considered, that was a good price. If it were properly monetized today, solely on the traffic they get alone they would profit. But not many would do direct advertising due to the political and chaotic nature. I kid with the jerk off about ripping him off. If continued properly.... and no privacy issues.... and kept the chaos at bay. That would be a decent site. But as it stands, it's a heavily trafficked and chaotic liberal shithole.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

With all things considered, that was a good price. If it were properly monetized today, solely on the traffic they get alone they would profit. But not many would do direct advertising due to the political and chaotic nature. I kid with the jerk off about ripping him off. If continued properly.... and no privacy issues.... and kept the chaos at bay. That would be a decent site. But as it stands, it's a heavily trafficked and chaotic liberal shithole.

Yeah , well you know how that shit hold site did me, and how I feel about it LOL

I've always been amazed that a site that has so much advertising and sells so many memberships also has to beg for donations each month to keep the servers running.

I'm on a Razorbacks fan site, well it's called Hogville and am friends with the owner, they have around 40K members, and he doesn't advertise as much as USMB does and they don't sell premium memberships and I know he shows a profit each year, and that's even including paying the UofA a pretty sizable amount for using their trademark .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

But Pete, I have a question for you. Have you ever came across a family who had literally nothing and given them EVERYTHING? This mother and father literally begged me for just $10 to feed their children dinner. I'm talking about a grown man with tears in his eyes because he was so ashamed that he hadn't been able to feed his own children in 2 days. He hadn't eaten himself in 4 days.

I took that family home with me Pete, I gave them a warm safe place to sleep, I gave the man a job even though I didn't really have a job opening. I have the credit card receipts where my wife spent hundreds of dollars making sure those children were as well dressed and ready for school as my own. I spent thousands of dollars sending the wife to first junior college and then the University of Arkansas, so that she could become a teacher and not have enormous student debts hanging over her head.

And you dare to tell me that a 16 year old child who lectures me on subjects she herself doesn't even understand is more relevant than I am? Fuck you , you little twerp.
    Truth - I literally have someone living with us in our home right now that had no place else to go. It's a long story, but I just couldn't leave someone out in the cold with nowhere to go. And if you collected 100 of my closest friends over the years, and asked them to describe me, they would use 2 words - kind & generous.

Folks here only know what we allow them to know. But to be told that a child is better than us? When I have lived a life, worked many jobs and busted my ass, been through so many tears of hard knocks, been married 25 years and raised my son. Just have done it all, both bad and good. It's called life. And perhaps Greta will have some things to look back on as well when she reaches 50. But to be told that the little craphead has accomplished more than us - for being helped across the water and read someone else's speech and whining. Sorry, that's a great start for an activist maybe, but a successful life by any stretch simply isn't there.

9. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Truth - I literally have someone living with us in our home right now that had no place else to go. It's a long story, but I just couldn't leave someone out in the cold with nowhere to go. And if you collected 100 of my closest friends over the years, and asked them to describe me, they would use 2 words - kind & generous.

Folks here only know what we allow them to know. But to be told that a child is better than us? When I have lived a life, worked many jobs and busted my ass, been through so many tears of hard knocks, been married 25 years and raised my son. Just have done it all, both bad and good. It's called life. And perhaps Greta will have some things to look back on as well when she reaches 50. But to be told that the little craphead has accomplished more than us - for being helped across the water and read someone else's speech and whining. Sorry, that's a great start for an activist maybe, but a successful life by any stretch simply isn't there.
    '

See, people like Pete, they don't just disagree with us, they genuinely think we are bad people and that anyone who agrees with them politically is automatically a good person. This is how they can reconcile claming that illegal aliens are better than people who want the border closed. You and I know that while there are some good people who come here illegally there also some good people who simply want the border closed (and to fair also some bad people who want the border closed) it's not black and white to us. Too leftists it is, agree with them , you're good. Disagree, you're bad. This is also why they defend Islam and spit on Christians.

Funny thing is if Pete and I were at the same rally and people from "my side" started physically attacking him, I would step in and defend his family, even at the risk of my own safety. If the situation were reversed, we know Pete wouldn't do the same.

But Greta is a better person than me.